19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-12-2014, 04:20 PM
[GET] FB Lead Chef v1.8 - Cracked By CyberPunk
I know this was shared already, but a few people had replied to the thread stating they had errors. So it appears maybe some people had problems with the other cracked version out there. A newer, or different, de-obfuscator and tools to crack the app, could make a difference. I could have went a different route to crack the program than the previous person.. So my goal with this is to hopefully provide a more stable copy.

I actually didn't know the program was cracked prior to cracking it myself. I needed an app to rip Facebook IDs, and found FB Lead Chef and Social Lead Freak. After getting SLF, I realized it failed to grab most of the groups. So that was no good. The only issue I see with FB Lead Chef is that it drops the 1st result for some reason. You will see it add something to the list when you scrape, then it clears the list, and starts filling the rest of the results. Upon inspection, it is missing the 1st result. Also, when you try to use the other option where you put in the exact group URL, it does the same thing and you can't extract the individual group. With that said, you can still do the niche search where you enter your keywords and it pulls up hundreds of groups, just fine. It just drops the 1st group. You could use something else, like Facebook Group Snatcher. FGS is a chrome extension. Reason why this is better, is because with FGS you have to open each group, click the member count, scroll down and keep clicking more until every member is loaded. Then the plugin can grab the IDs.. So FB Lead Chef makes it possible to just search, right click and save as CSV. Very handy and very fast. You can also extract the email addresses from the groups ;)

So use this, and combine it with another way to grab the 1st group, and your golden. Hopefully the next version will fix the bug where its dropping the 1st result.

PS: Don't forget to click "Options" and raise the # of results.

Sales Page:
Magic Button :

Download:
03-12-2014, 04:24 PM
RE:
awesome!!!

+5 reps to you mate!
03-12-2014, 04:34 PM
RE:
Awesome crack friend. Thanks +5 rep added.
Why you cant crack GSA SER...my friend
Direct Message me if you need any HELP!!! Thanks
03-12-2014, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 06:46 PM by supercharger.)
RE:
@CP ~ max +rep as ever ;-)

Review:

This dev fix for testing the software is working as the paid version less the row drop as described by cyber's OP

CyberPunk image of the thread:

[Image: 367259.jpg]
*** Glad to be Back! ***
03-12-2014, 07:26 PM
RE:
(03-12-2014 06:45 PM)supercharger Wrote:  This dev fix for testing the software is working as the paid version less the row drop as described by cyber's OP
Are you saying the paid version does or does not drop the 1st row?

This crack was easy, only 2 things were edited... basically, swapped 2 IF statements. They only pertained to license checking, and should not affect ANY code pertaining to the programs operations. So this should work EXACTLY like the paid version, well exactly like the paid version 1.8.
45.gif
03-12-2014, 09:28 PM
RE:
It says 'Invalid License Code" for me.
Help?
03-12-2014, 10:28 PM
RE:
Hi everyone, i'm still new trying to learn as much as i can. So my question is this. Once i download all the emails and powerusers from fbleadchef how do i email them? I tried to use facebook but it says you can only send to 7000 a day. What is the best program to take the data from leadchef and market it to facebook? I'm also looking for a partner. I have an alarm company that is bringing on affiliates. Affiliates can get paid 3 levels deep and up to 700 per sale for direct sales.
03-13-2014, 02:14 AM
RE:
Thanx,CyberPunk.
Rep added.
MIRROR
mirrorcreator
03-13-2014, 05:41 AM
RE:
I cannot activate,say's 'Invalid License Code"
03-13-2014, 12:08 PM
RE:
why this program not export all id only passionated ?
85.gif

67.gif