74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2017, 10:57 AM
[GET] FATPaint - The FREE Graphic Design Software/App
FATPAINT

[Image: 2017-03-09_1621.png]

I just came across this nifty graphics app and thought I'd share the news. This is great for people who don't have or can't afford expensive graphics programs.

FatPaint is a free online app you can use to edit images and design graphics for products (T-shirts, clipart, faux postage stamps, and lots more) to sell on Zazzle and other online stores...or your own website.

Here's an image of a faux (fake) postage stamp someone created using FatPaint to sell on Zazzle:

[Image: 2017-03-09_1630.png]

FatPaint has an easy, familiar user interface and there are several tutorial videos to get you up-and-going fairly quickly.

[Image: 2017-03-09_1613.png]

There is nothing to download --- just click the blue "Start" button and your browser will load the app. I was using Opera browser and they recommended I switch to Firefox but the app loaded after a few minutes.

You won't need to share your email address because there's nothing to sign-up for. You can use FatPaint without registering to do so.

Caveats: I haven't (yet) used FatPaint and plan to read more because I'm a little paranoid about my designs "existing" somewhere in the stratosphere; I worry about whether the designs can be compromised or what happens if the app ceases to exist. Unless it converts your design to a proprietary file format that cannot be imported into another graphics program, then you should be able to import and edit your design in FatPaint or any other graphic program.

But you can read more about it and decide if this tool is something you wish to add to your digital design arsenal.

Go here to learn more and check out the video tutorials:

Magic Button :
Code:
Read more here:
http://www.fatpaint.com/en/image/223740

Tutorials here:
http://www.fatpaint.com/en/tutorials

Thanks for reading my post. Thanks

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-17-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: [GET] FATPaint - The FREE Graphic Design Software/App
Thanks
03-18-2017, 01:25 AM
Nice recommendation - thank you - rep added
03-27-2017, 07:53 PM
thank you for sharing reps added
05-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Thanks for sharing this useful software with us here.
67.gif

5.gif