52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-26-2013, 05:16 PM
RE:
@azmariah ~ just hit "SEARCH" from start menu and paste "ARW.settings" without the quotes and it will lead u to its folder
01-03-2014, 12:23 PM
RE:
does the software really pass copyscape or search engine google?
01-03-2014, 01:20 PM
RE:
The software is a piece of crap, dont even bother.
Nb: dont copy the whole article or paragraph to copyscape, try first doing it be two or three lines, also the hummingbird will throw you away coz this proby or newbie changes the letters by symbols that look like letters, and this was already detected before the hummingbird ..as we all know the captcha breakers? well google has the same and it is capable to trace or scan images and articles and getcha the meaning of the article that will not be unique and you'll be banned..
Add reputation, you didnt lose your time reading this. thanks.
01-03-2014, 04:57 PM
RE:
+REP Added!

For those using the MAC version, you can do this to edit the ARW.settings file:

1. Open terminal.
2. Go to /Users/{name}/Library/Preferences. The ARW.settings file should be there.
3. Then just type this to make it read only: chmod 444 ARW.settings
01-19-2014, 04:24 AM
RE:
(01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote:  Dude your blanket statement is way off there are many uses for this.. I can rattle off a bunch.. but I wont :)
(01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote:  craigslist
(01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote:  press releases etc
(01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote:  The software is a piece of crap, dont even bother.
Nb: dont copy the whole article or paragraph to copyscape, try first doing it be two or three lines, also the hummingbird will throw you away coz this proby or newbie changes the letters by symbols that look like letters, and this was already detected before the hummingbird ..as we all know the captcha breakers? well google has the same and it is capable to trace or scan images and articles and getcha the meaning of the article that will not be unique and you'll be banned..
39.gif
01-19-2014, 09:35 PM
RE:
Awesome share +rep given ツ

Anyone know how to find the file in MAC? I've searched and searched but cannot find it....
01-20-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: Big Thanks . . . REP addeddddddddddd
THANKS for the share.

REP ADDeddddddddddd . . . .
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
02-05-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: [GET][EXCLUSIVE] Article Rewriter Wizard - Unlimited Trial
(01-19-2014 09:35 PM)Moviefan Wrote:  Awesome share +rep given ツ

Anyone know how to find the file in MAC? I've searched and searched but cannot find it....
Hey man just read post #24 :)
02-13-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: [GET][EXCLUSIVE] Article Rewriter Wizard - Unlimited Trial
This program is a perfect solution when used wisely, I am using it for building tier 1 links from web 2.0 properties and found great results, even ranked one of my web 2.0 sites to the first page of Google using this software
(01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote:  The software is a piece of crap, dont even bother.
02-14-2014, 08:03 AM
RE:
Works like a charm. Thanks
38.gif
Perfect 10 THANX!

33.gif