34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-15-2021, 03:18 AM
RE: [GET] EASY LEARNING PRINTABLES
You keep hitting it outta the park, Layna61524. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put out yet another amazing share. Repped you!
03-15-2021, 05:25 AM
Thank you Layna61524 for your generosity. I've downloaded files for both Easy Learning Printables and Easy Printable Traffic and uploaded them to Mega in an all in one 1.52 GB .rar file for those interested.

https://mega.nz/file/ZVV0DLpT#WG5rKuus4x...AyJeU8-6RI
03-15-2021, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2021 07:36 AM by jamalexa.)
Here is an AIO. I've put both the Easy Learning Printables and Easy Printable Traffic.
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/dtNQCT4b#mjm0-E2kNjECEhTVVVgMR2GIm40Mhv8tte0JVzc6DXo
It's about 3GB. [Edit] I did not see the previous post before I did mine. I'll just leave this one up.
03-15-2021, 09:04 AM
I'm happy that this is being so well-received.

@jlynne3662: Thank you for the mirror. I'll add max reps for your help with this.

@jamalexa: Thank you for the mirror link. I am adding max reps.

@Anyone using the Mega mirrors: I am sorry that I cannot confirm the total file size because I uploaded individual parts on Mediafire but between jlynne3662's and jamalexa's mirrors, you can now get this training a lot faster and less stressfully.

I will update my OP to point folks to both of the mirror links. I appreciate the kind help with this... 61heart

Enjoy the share and the rest of your weekend.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
03-18-2021, 05:52 AM
Wow is right! You are amazing!!! You provide so much material for us. I am learning everytime I read
your posts.

I look forward to coming on the forum just to see what you have posted!!!

max reps added

Thanks
16.gif
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
03-19-2021, 01:35 AM
Thank you, tlrademaker. That's so kind of you. But just so you know, the vast majority of everything I bring to the forum is stuff I find in web searches. I may occasionally share a purchase (like this share, for example). But I also post tutorials of how I search for downloads so that others here can do the same.

I am in no way any special or smarter than anyone else. Anyone can find the kinds of shares I bring to the forum.

Once people here begin to look for what they want, in earnest, there should be fewer REQ posts and all those "please re-up; link not work" posts.

As I've said before, you will NOT find EVERYTHING you want when you do these searches. Some marketers are smart enough to securely protect their product files. But over time, you may find what you're looking for ... or a reasonably acceptable substitute. But in the process, you're sure to find a lot of downloads for great stuff you didn't know were out there.

Thanks
for posting!
Layna61524
03-20-2021, 04:01 AM
Thanks Layna!
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
03-21-2021, 05:54 PM
Thanks Layna..reps?
04-27-2021, 05:14 AM
you share the best stuff
05-06-2021, 01:29 AM
I'm glad that you all are enjoying the share.

@strada: Thank you, friend. Yes, I have a measuring stick (certain criteria) for what I share. If it isn't something I would not only want but be very excited about having, I won't bother to share it. I only share links that I, personally, find value in.

Now, that being said, I have shared stuff that I have absolutely no interest in but that involves trying to help others who either PM me for help or post to the REQ thread; but I have this barometer I apply to the stuff I buy (or find) access to... and if it doesn't pass muster, it doesn't get shared.

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
34.gif

42.gif