72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2019, 09:52 AM
[GET] Doberman Dan How to build a Hyper Responsive List
This is an old product dating back to I think 2009 it mentions using the directory of ezines. But, if you take the method and apply it to Facebook groups, and other niche audiences this may help you build a super targeted list and practically any niche market.

Grab it here: Hyper Responsive List Building
01-01-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: [GET] Doberman Dan How to build a Hyper Responsive List
Thanks and reps Frank.. I need to step up (um, actually start) my emailing game. I'll take a look.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
01-05-2019, 05:15 AM
Basically the idea is ask a question to the author of ten ezines. For the ones that respond, create a 10 page report with their answer to your question and other tips from their ezine *praising the ezine author* and including direct links to their products. Email them back and tell them you are going to sell this report, but you will allow them to offer it to their list free. The trick is their audience has to opt-in at your squeeze page to get the report, so you build your list off the ezine's list.
01-05-2019, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019 03:26 PM by GetStuffDone.)
(01-05-2019 05:15 AM)mnnb Wrote:  Basically the idea is ask a question to the author of ten ezines. For the ones that respond, create a 10 page report with their answer to your question and other tips from their ezine *praising the ezine author* and including direct links to their products. Email them back and tell them you are going to sell this report, but you will allow them to offer it to their list free. The trick is their audience has to opt-in at your squeeze page to get the report, so you build your list off the ezine's list.

d***, you should read it now, its sth very very useful
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
04-23-2019, 06:05 AM
sl for those of us who are copywriters here https://dobermandan.clickfunnels.com/hyp...les-page-a
65.gif
08-08-2019, 01:49 PM
Thanks milan1frank and GetStuffDone

73.gif