43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: [GET] Directory+ Portal WordPress Theme (V. 1.41) (Latest Update)
(04-19-2016 12:14 AM)Edjumacated_Bum Wrote:  To make this template work, you really do need the extra plugins, which are sold separately via their AIT Club.

I've started a Group Journey thread in VIP outlining the use and development of this script, and plan to launch my site next month, after putting 100+ hrs in on the project.
Please feel free to join-in: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Grou...Web-Design

Out of the box, this template ain't much, but as a project seed - it's a good starting point to build upon (vs. most other directory templates I've reviewed over the years).

Next month AIT announced they plan to add this theme to their Club, which I believe 1) will lower the price and 2) allow you to use it on multiple sites. Right now, it's only for sale on TF and can only be used for 1 site with a $60+ USD purchase. A (near-future) GB possibility for anyone truly interested in a pretty good directory.

Good Luck with using this!

EDIT: Anyone here actually going to put this to use and build a Directory?

~~
I've been reviewing lots of directory themes, plugins and php scripts. The best 3 i've set my eye on are: Listable, Directory+ and Directory Engine.

I'd be up for a GB - i need at least 10 installs

Q: What other solutions had you analyzed and why do you considerDirectory+ the best?

Thx
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
05-03-2016, 01:23 PM
any chance for update pls ?
05-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Thank you for Edjumacated_Bum and aKinaKus for your review of Directory portal as best enough for directory sites.... so I can know about what should I choose for my plan of directory site themes. Also edjumacated_bum that mention AIT themes for this directory plus portal....
So I just joined to this GB themes AIT themes om in bbhf : for 20... Hope this worthed deal.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-MEGA...rs-only-10
05-08-2016, 07:33 PM
(04-19-2016 12:14 AM)Edjumacated_Bum Wrote:  To make this template work, you really do need the extra plugins, which are sold separately via their AIT Club.

I've started a Group Journey thread in VIP outlining the use and development of this script, and plan to launch my site next month, after putting 100+ hrs in on the project.
Please feel free to join-in: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Grou...Web-Design

Out of the box, this template ain't much, but as a project seed - it's a good starting point to build upon (vs. most other directory templates I've reviewed over the years).

Next month AIT announced they plan to add this theme to their Club, which I believe 1) will lower the price and 2) allow you to use it on multiple sites. Right now, it's only for sale on TF and can only be used for 1 site with a $60+ USD purchase. A (near-future) GB possibility for anyone truly interested in a pretty good directory.

Good Luck with using this!

EDIT: Anyone here actually going to put this to use and build a Directory?

Do you happen to know the course or tutorial where I can learn how to monetize a directory site from scratch? I've searched throughout this forum, none seems related to what I'm looking for.

51.gif