37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-28-2018, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2018 03:34 PM by Theo1.)
RE: [GET] Dan Kennedy - Lifetime of Work
(12-27-2018 09:59 AM)kulman Wrote:  Hi,

thanks for the insight into harvey brody.

do have the sales letter you referred to? or where can i find it?

Thanks

(05-25-2018 02:00 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey!

May I suggest to anyone who grabs Dan's package here (no pun intended!) that you go through the main manual and DEFINITELY read the extensive sales letter written by Harvey Brody? It is one of the most motivating pieces of MM/"Biz Opp" "literature" I have come across- it was written in the 1980's, when Harvey could "see" where the economy and everything was "headed," and encouraged EVERYBODY to start generating some entrepreneurial blood in their veins due to inflation, increasing competition, and the overall continuing cost of living, which he could forecast would continue to rise way beyond what most American individuals and families to keep up with (as evidenced by the virtual Civil War occurring over the $15/hour minimum wage battle ((Which by the way is still WAYYYYYY below what people need to make to really survive today...))-

Seriously, if you know me and my shares I don't believe in wasting anybody's time- I've been given the absolute gift of time and a relatively clear brain over the years- As a result, I actually have gone through many many of the courses and pdfs that are out there- I also run successful businesses, which I won't go into detail here to maintain anonymity, BUT I really want to contribute to others' financial success- So I HIGHLY recommend you grab this, open up the manual, and start reading Brody's "sales letter" which starts on page 91 of the pdf that is 192 pages-

Ok happy (and profitable!) reading!

Theo

Hi Kulman-

Like I said in my post, go to the main manual- Volume 1- Start reading Brody's "sales letter" which starts on page "91" of the pdf that is 192 pages-

Regarding the question of that "elusive" Volume 2- I believe everything came out in the original share- You have the one pdf that's 192 pages; another pdf that is 958 pages, and also another broken up set of 9 pdfs with titles like- product, content, books, newsletters etc.- In all my looking and talking to others nobody's seen any other volumes- Could be wrong, but I've looked into it and came up with this- So if you have all the pdfs I mentioned, it seems that was everything in the original course-

FYI- If you like all of the material in these pdfs, all the old Dan stuff and excerpts from his old original courses, I highly recommend you grab the two main pdfs from the original 2004 Renegade millionaire course- Another set of amazing archives Dan provided back then- Not the transcript of the course, which is out there of course, but the archives of old courses, articles, etc. from the world of info marketing-

Hope this helps!
03-30-2019, 06:35 AM
Volume 2 is on sale https://store.nobsinnercircle.com/all-pr...J6BaNIzbb0
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
04-01-2019, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2019 06:43 PM by MaXXon.)
(03-30-2019 06:35 AM)GetStuffDone Wrote:  Volume 2 is on sale https://store.nobsinnercircle.com/all-pr...J6BaNIzbb0

Didn't know that there is a volume 2. I'm very interested in this.
04-01-2019, 06:43 PM
any chance someone could have this?
04-19-2019, 06:00 AM
Im intrested in volume 2 as well
54.gif
04-19-2019, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2019 07:54 AM by Theo1.)
Hey GSD did you ever get that collection of 9 PDFs?
05-29-2019, 04:35 AM
Hey Theo1 which 9 pdf?
06-03-2019, 05:38 PM
Can anybody tell me what Lifetime of Work is about?
Learn Copywriting. Enjoy Life.
06-20-2019, 07:25 PM
Just some of the gems you’ll discover in Volume II include the first edition of the “No B.S. Marketing Letter”, and the most celebrated sales letter ever that was treated by direct marketing industry professionals as an educational manifesto.
You’ll also get the “Chinese Menu” Copywriting Acceleration Tool – a deluxe binder full of over 250 headlines, fill-in-the-blank templates, 50+ opening paragraphs and other samples you can use to get a good start on an ad or a sales letter.
This “Lifetime of Work” will be invaluable to you as you use it over and over again to create:

Ideas for copy angles and how to position your product or service in your copywriting and marketing. You never want to start with a blank slate when writing copy or to devise a marketing campaign for a product. This Archive will save you a TON of time and money trying to “figure things out” for yourself.
Ideas for offers you’ll be able to “swipe and deploy” for your own promotions. The offer is THE most important element of a promotion…without a good offer the copy falls flat. You’ll see 40+ years of offers that have converted well for my clients and me. And you’ll be able to spark tons of ideas for your offers for products, services, and seminars.
Design ideas for your promotions you’ll be able to implement for your ads. Most of these are print ads and magalogs that will spark ideas for your promotions, so you don’t have to wonder what works and what doesn’t.
Headlines, closes, bullets, stories, etc. you can swipe for your promotions. This could be a literal marketing godsend for you since you’ll be able to flip through all 1556 pages of examples and “swipe” ideas for your own.

I only have a high school education. And I have the academic qualifications of a janitor. Yet, I get paid seven figures per year to write copy for clients. And 86% of these clients hire me over and over again because they get results.
Believe me, being one of the most sought-after copywriters in the world is a lot more palatable than waking up at 2 a.m. in a cold sweat with an empty bank account and an impending payroll.
Thanks to the ability to persuade prospects and customers to hand over their money, through the power of my words like a constantly-ringing cash register, I’m able to be booked well in advanced and am one of the most sought-after marketing geniuses in the country.
This Archive represents the “best of the best” of 40+ years in marketing and advertising. You’ll find gems in here that are available nowhere else…that is unless you broke into my home and raided the reams of ads, speeches, products and newsletters I have stored in my office.
When you take action today and purchase this Archive, you’ll be armed with the “copy weapons” that’ll position yourself as the “go-to” person in your niche. And you’ll also discover how to sell more, sell better, and sell at higher prices than you’ve ever thought possible.
Just imagine what will happen to your income if you doubled your prices, doubled the number of people who do business with you…AND improved the quality of your clients, customers, and patients at the same time?
That’s what I was able to do with countless clients over my 40+ years in marketing. And I was able to do that for myself in my businesses.
So when you take action right now, you’ll discover the “guts” of how I made this happen thanks to this massive Archive of ads, speeches, presentations, newsletters, etc., etc. you’ll be able to learn from and implement ideas with for your own business.
So invest today if you want the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to OWN this archive.
06-20-2019, 07:26 PM
[Image: ANtqcge1.gif]
58.gif

25.gif