30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-24-2018, 01:03 PM
RE: [GET] Dan Kennedy - Lifetime of Work
Here is a new link to the Lifetime of Work package -

A lot of good ideas in this one.
05-24-2018, 01:45 PM
Thank You Fallison!

Guys download this quick! I gave them a quick browse, other than the naming of the files and slightly different organization of folders, it seems to be the same copy that I have.

I'll save my uploaded links in the draft in case current links go down.

Massive thanks Fallison, you could have saved me a couple bucks but it's still money well spent as in resulted in getting Matt Furey's elusive Email course.
05-24-2018, 03:59 PM
(05-24-2018 01:03 PM)fallison Wrote:  Here is a new link to the Lifetime of Work package -

Thanks reps added!
05-25-2018, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 02:39 PM by Theo1.)
Hey!

May I suggest to anyone who grabs Dan's package here (no pun intended!) that you go through the main manual and DEFINITELY read the extensive sales letter written by Harvey Brody? It is one of the most motivating pieces of MM/"Biz Opp" "literature" I have come across- it was written in the 1980's, when Harvey could "see" where the economy and everything was "headed," and encouraged EVERYBODY to start generating some entrepreneurial blood in their veins due to inflation, increasing competition, and the overall continuing cost of living, which he could forecast would continue to rise way beyond what most American individuals and families to keep up with (as evidenced by the virtual Civil War occurring over the $15/hour minimum wage battle ((Which by the way is still WAYYYYYY below what people need to make to really survive today...))-

Seriously, if you know me and my shares I don't believe in wasting anybody's time- I've been given the absolute gift of time and a relatively clear brain over the years- As a result, I actually have gone through many many of the courses and pdfs that are out there- I also run successful businesses, which I won't go into detail here to maintain anonymity, BUT I really want to contribute to others' financial success- So I HIGHLY recommend you grab this, open up the manual, and start reading Brody's "sales letter" which starts on page 91 of the pdf that is 192 pages-

Ok happy (and profitable!) reading!

Theo
06-19-2018, 11:21 AM
(05-24-2018 01:03 PM)fallison Wrote:  Here is a new link to the Lifetime of Work package -

Thanks

i am really really grateful to you @Fallison.

GOD truly bless you.
60.gif
07-02-2018, 12:04 PM
Great Share Much Appreciated. BIG reps added "Piccasso"
07-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Anyone has "THE LIFETIME OF WORK" Vol. 2 ?
12-26-2018, 11:43 PM
(07-03-2018 10:27 PM)BloodSigns Wrote:  Anyone has "THE LIFETIME OF WORK" Vol. 2 ?

I was wondering as well.

Can't find it anywhere
There's a customer born every minute...
12-27-2018, 09:59 AM
Hi,

thanks for the insight into harvey brody.

do have the sales letter you referred to? or where can i find it?

Thanks

(05-25-2018 02:00 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey!

May I suggest to anyone who grabs Dan's package here (no pun intended!) that you go through the main manual and DEFINITELY read the extensive sales letter written by Harvey Brody? It is one of the most motivating pieces of MM/"Biz Opp" "literature" I have come across- it was written in the 1980's, when Harvey could "see" where the economy and everything was "headed," and encouraged EVERYBODY to start generating some entrepreneurial blood in their veins due to inflation, increasing competition, and the overall continuing cost of living, which he could forecast would continue to rise way beyond what most American individuals and families to keep up with (as evidenced by the virtual Civil War occurring over the $15/hour minimum wage battle ((Which by the way is still WAYYYYYY below what people need to make to really survive today...))-

Seriously, if you know me and my shares I don't believe in wasting anybody's time- I've been given the absolute gift of time and a relatively clear brain over the years- As a result, I actually have gone through many many of the courses and pdfs that are out there- I also run successful businesses, which I won't go into detail here to maintain anonymity, BUT I really want to contribute to others' financial success- So I HIGHLY recommend you grab this, open up the manual, and start reading Brody's "sales letter" which starts on page 91 of the pdf that is 192 pages-

Ok happy (and profitable!) reading!

Theo
12-27-2018, 03:21 PM
(12-26-2018 11:43 PM)bilbert Wrote:  
(07-03-2018 10:27 PM)BloodSigns Wrote:  Anyone has "THE LIFETIME OF WORK" Vol. 2 ?

I was wondering as well.

Can't find it anywhere

Was thinking about this some time ago. Couldn't find any info though, if there is a vol2 or not.
24.gif

54.gif