41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: [GET] Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection - AWAI [pdf, html, jpg, png scans]
Thanks, rep added!
03-12-2017, 02:58 AM
RE: [GET] Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection - AWAI [pdf, html, jpg, png scans]
anyone please reup
03-12-2017, 02:58 AM
zippy link still good.
03-16-2017, 07:33 PM
thanks to everyone who has made this share possible... and thanks to bbhmogul but the RAR files are damaged... Any chance for a re-UP would be appreciated by me too. Thanks...
03-16-2017, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 08:17 PM by bbhmogul.)
(03-16-2017 07:33 PM)keyuss Wrote:  thanks to everyone who has made this share possible... and thanks to bbhmogul but the RAR files are damaged... Any chance for a re-UP would be appreciated by me too. Thanks...

Are you using WinRar or something else to extract? If not using WinRar, try that.

EDIT: I DL files from zippy as a test and they worked fine.
17.gif
03-20-2017, 07:57 PM
Hi to all,

Same problem here. The files cannot be unzipped and I am using 7z which covers winzip.
03-21-2017, 07:18 AM
(03-20-2017 07:57 PM)mitpapgr Wrote:  Hi to all,

Same problem here. The files cannot be unzipped and I am using 7z which covers winzip.

The file uses the RAR format.

Please READ the earlier comment: Are you using WinRar or something else to extract? If not using WinRar, try that.

If you are intent on sticking to 7z, try using the latest version if you're not already. 7z has a history of not handling RAR files well.

Why can't people read simple instructions? Mad Slap

Makes me wonder, if they can't read simple instructions, how are they going to do anything with the materials here as they require the individual to read and understand??? Confused More digital hoarding???

This is the last time I'm gonna comment on this. If people can't be bothered reading, then they don't deserve to get the stuff. Simple as that.
03-21-2017, 08:31 AM
There's nothing wrong with the files. Hundreds of people have downloaded them with zero issues for 3 years now.

Obviously the problem on your end. It is a problem with the extraction software you are using or you have incomplete/corrupted files.

- NC
03-22-2017, 04:02 AM
Thank you OP and all who did mirrors...All REPPED!
04-26-2017, 09:10 PM
Which mirror links provided are alive? Zippyshare and most others are dead/expired...please reupload, Thanks
49.gif

76.gif