78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-01-2014, 10:11 AM
RE:
(02-27-2014 02:55 AM)Silencer Wrote:  Part 1 and 2 gives unexpected end of archive message when trying to open the file and part 2 only downloads to about half its size.
Although the archives do open, some information is bound to be missing especially from part 2.

No worries though, we get something for nothing.
Everything is is tested before I even create a thread.

Redownload it, your download was probably not complete.
03-04-2014, 04:06 PM
RE:
I just opened the main folder, Copywriting Genius The Master Collection, and skimmed over the content. Suprisingly, it is all presented as a website. That was unexpected. But then I noticed how quickly it loads and that it is a very flexible format for viewing on different screens; something new!

Mirrored ::
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/6ACXBPRN
Feeling frisky? How about +Rep for me?!!? Please :-)

Great share, NonConformer! I had attempted to locate the Collection myself, but ended frustrated after a couple hours bumping around ... This is the kind of learning that I enjoy the most: Reading and Seeing the work they did and their thought process used to get it done.

Very much appreciated!
- AllD
03-04-2014, 04:41 PM
RE:
(03-04-2014 04:06 PM)all4dbest Wrote:  I just opened the main folder, Copywriting Genius The Master Collection, and skimmed over the content. Suprisingly, it is all presented as a website. That was unexpected. But then I noticed how quickly it loads and that it is a very flexible format for viewing on different screens; something new!

Mirrored ::
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/6ACXBPRN
Feeling frisky? How about +Rep for me?!!? Please :-)

Great share, NonConformer! I had attempted to locate the Collection myself, but ended frustrated after a couple hours bumping around ... This is the kind of learning that I enjoy the most: Reading and Seeing the work they did and their thought process used to get it done.

Very much appreciated!
- AllD
I used to sell information on and offline on floppy discs using the first version of front page exactly like this in the 90s. lol - Sold a lot of it on AOL, Prodigy, Compuserve and off the wall bulletin boards. Before these circle jerk internet gurus even knew what a mailing list was.
Lol
09-09-2014, 03:48 PM
RE:
I am new in this forum. I only can give +1 reputation. How can I give more reputation to one user?
09-09-2014, 04:37 PM
RE:
(09-09-2014 03:48 PM)accasam1 Wrote:  I am new in this forum. I only can give +1 reputation. How can I give more reputation to one user?
Reputation is tracked per post not by user. Simply rep another post by that user.
8.gif
09-29-2014, 09:38 PM
RE:
Many thanks for this one. Great share. All the best!
>>> The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is just that little "extra". <<<Cool
11-13-2014, 04:13 PM
RE:
Torrent mirror:

BestBlackHatForum Link:
Magic Button :
06-04-2015, 02:36 AM
RE: [GET] Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection - AWAI [pdf, html, jpg, png scans]
Any working mirrors? Would love to download yet another masterpiece from NonConformer.
06-05-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: [GET] Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection - AWAI [pdf, html, jpg, png scans]
anyone please reup
06-05-2015, 11:28 AM
zippy link still good.
45.gif

73.gif