7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-09-2023, 01:02 AM
[GET] Complete Business Analysis, PMP and Agile Management
Complete Business Analysis, PMP and Agile Management
Complete guide on Business analysis and Project Management functions with concepts of PMP, Project, Agile and Scrum
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
(34 ratings)
4,503 students
15.5 hours on-demand video
1 practice test
11 articles
23 downloadable resources

Description
Does this course include a Business Analysis and PM Certification?

Yes, you will receive a Business Analysis and Project Management Certification upon completion of this course (a Udemy Certificate of Completion which you can download as a pdf).

Can I add this Business Analysis and PM Certification to my CV?

Yes, of course! You can add this Business Analysis and PM Certification to your CV or Resume. I recommend you add it under a heading called "Professional Development," then, just add the course title, year of completion and Udemy at the end.

Does a Udemy Business Analysis and PM Certification have any value in the real world?

Of course it does! Even though Udemy is not a University and does not provide "accredited" certifications (like the one you would get from a University),

Moreover this is not only a BA Course but Also a guide and course on PMP, Prince Method of Project Management, Scrum Master, Design Thinking and Product Management

Course Requirement

· You should have an interest in Business Analysis and the role and responsibilities of a business analysts.

· An interest in Software Development Life Cycle, PMP, Product and Design Thinking

· Have an interest in Requirement management, Planning good requirements and Business Modelling.

https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-business-analysis-pmp-prince-and-agile-management/?couponCode=FFF4722887ABB50A6044

Enjoy!

69.gif