58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-02-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: [GET] Coloring Books for Adults
(08-01-2015 04:12 AM)hollyshelly Wrote:  The course is a good starting point with some good tips but I can see that people who have never done this before will have some pretty big issues that weren't covered. When I started publishing similar stuff with the same resource, I almost gave up. It took a lot of trial and error to get things printable. The other thing I don't like is that the market is already over saturated with newbs trying to break into the coloring book market, so competition is pretty fierce for ranking. Especially if you do what is instructed, which is what pretty much all newbs try to do...the mandala based shiz. If you are going to do what everyone else does then prepare to get what everyone else gets. I recommend talking to someone other than an info product seller who is actually doing the stuff to see what is actually working or you will fall into the newbie trap just like all the others who follow blindly.

I totally agree as well following what everyone else does will get you more frustrated than when you first start out. So as was suggested find someone already doing this then seek out others then learn how to reverse engineer the process and then you may start to get some results out of this system. I have learned from this forum many things but one thing is always think outside the box folks.........
08-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Hope someone will share the OTO as well. . .
08-05-2015, 05:55 PM
(08-03-2015 10:34 AM)izonshock_king Wrote:  Hope someone will share the OTO as well. . .

I am also waiting for the OTO. One webinar already done by author.
08-05-2015, 05:57 PM
(08-02-2015 04:04 AM)Twisted Sister Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 04:12 AM)hollyshelly Wrote:  The course is a good starting point with some good tips but I can see that people who have never done this before will have some pretty big issues that weren't covered. When I started publishing similar stuff with the same resource, I almost gave up. It took a lot of trial and error to get things printable. The other thing I don't like is that the market is already over saturated with newbs trying to break into the coloring book market, so competition is pretty fierce for ranking. Especially if you do what is instructed, which is what pretty much all newbs try to do...the mandala based shiz. If you are going to do what everyone else does then prepare to get what everyone else gets. I recommend talking to someone other than an info product seller who is actually doing the stuff to see what is actually working or you will fall into the newbie trap just like all the others who follow blindly.

I totally agree as well following what everyone else does will get you more frustrated than when you first start out. So as was suggested find someone already doing this then seek out others then learn how to reverse engineer the process and then you may start to get some results out of this system. I have learned from this forum many things but one thing is always think outside the box folks.........

I am also have same thoughts about this wso. This is not as easy as it is shown. But it look good potential for me.

I wanted to know the opinion of experienced person who already doing this on Amazon.
08-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Can someone provide me the OTO which is consists of 3 webinars.
6.gif
08-09-2015, 03:34 PM
thanks OP for sharing! +rep
08-09-2015, 03:51 PM
thanks op 1hr 33min webinar here;
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ow2ofI72Lc
08-11-2015, 07:45 PM
(08-09-2015 03:51 PM)drhouse Wrote:  thanks op 1hr 33min webinar here;
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ow2ofI72Lc

Thanks for the link. But the above link is not included in the OTO. OTO consist 3 webinars seems to have all the meat. I am still looking for an kind person who have the access and wanted to share with all of us.
08-17-2015, 06:54 PM
Thank you.
08-20-2015, 01:41 AM
Thanks for sharing, seems like a revolution on the warrior forum. :)
64.gif

34.gif