17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

10-22-2013, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 07:06 PM by Bestman7.)
RE:
@m45741314574 all my post are clean i dont know who you are. if you have alot of free time go find someone to waste there time thank you

don't worry i will not share anything anymore here i will be opening my own site soon because most vip people on this site are big shit and they don't deserve any share. this site used to be empty and its going back to the way it was. reason because most VIP people here are joules and are big shit
10-22-2013, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 07:47 PM by m45741314574.)
RE:
YES WE DONT DESERVE FOR YOU TO COPY AND PASTE LINKS FROM OTHER NULL SITES.

ANY BRAINLESS MONKEY COULD THAT. Undecided
10-22-2013, 08:17 PM
RE:
(10-22-2013 06:51 PM)m45741314574 Wrote:  Making irrelevant accusations doesnt change the fact that you are just posting low quality shares on the forum and YOU are lowering the quality of the forum by not checking the shares you make.

Quote: nyman7788 Wrote: i said on first page someone test it and let me know next time read before you disrespect
i have no time to test scripts that is not mine. but everything i share is mine i test

Why dont you have time?

Because you are too busy trying to post more crappy shares to boost your rep.

if you have time to post 6 to 10 LEECH SHARES PER DAY then why dont you have time to check the files for malware,callbacks, or injections?

THIS FORUM IS NOT JUST ABOUT SHARING.

I COULD SHARE A JUSTIN BIEBER CD BUT DOES THAT MAKE IT A GOOD SHARE? NO!!

COPY AND PASTE LINKS FROM NULL SITES IS NOT SHARING - ITS SPAM.

I kindly ask that you all think about what I am about to ask you.

1. Would you want members in our community to post clean shares that have been verified and tested within the community.
  2. or post shares that have been LEECHED from NULL SITES that 99% inject something into the code?
WE HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER.

OUR GOAL IS TO HELP EACH OTHER MAKE MONEY.

NOT HURT OUR CHANCES OF MAKING MONEY!

You are absolutely right and everyone should check their downloads, and if NYMAN wants to release he should do a proper release or no release at all, there is no point if we all download infected stuff
10-22-2013, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 09:10 PM by Bestman7.)
RE:
(10-22-2013 08:17 PM)jack28791 Wrote:  [b]jack28791[/b]
You are absolutely right and everyone should check their downloads, and if NYMAN wants to release he should do a proper release or no release at all, there is no point if we all download infected stuff
then why did you download from me? thats right because mine is clean and working. next time please don't download from myfiles because unappreciative people like yourself don't deserve anything good. you only deserve only myshare virus script. you don't deserve any good clean scripts. next time i share it will only be private sharing you will not be included on the list because you unappreciative person. thank you for teaching me a Lesson to not give good script to unappreciative people like yourself because you dont deserve it . ill let you enjoy the virus scripts released by myshare and other members on here
10-22-2013, 09:36 PM
RE:
F.U.C.K YOU nyman7788 !! We don't want you or your lousy and useless "shares" around here. Crawl back under the stone that you came out from!
7.gif
10-22-2013, 09:59 PM
RE:
finally!!! its leaked!! thanks man, you`re best!!!! rep added
10-22-2013, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 10:09 PM by jack28791.)
RE:
(10-22-2013 09:02 PM)nyman7788 Wrote:  
(10-22-2013 08:17 PM)jack28791 Wrote:  [b]jack28791[/b]
then why did you download from me? thats right because mine is clean and working. next time please don't download from myfiles because unappreciative people like yourself don't deserve anything good. you only deserve only myshare virus script. you don't deserve any good clean scripts. next time i share it will only be private sharing you will not be included on the list because you unappreciative person. thank you for teaching me a Lesson to not give good script to unappreciative people like yourself because you dont deserve it . ill let you enjoy the virus scripts released by myshare and other members on here
I am appreciative everytime you share I leave you rep, check you're rep and you will see

All I'm saying is if you get a script from somewhere else to let us know or show us with virustotal that it's clean, because it will hurt all of us if we share infected scripts, that's all we are saying not that we don't want you to share, please don't take it the wrong way

BTW for others here, for what it's worth I ran this script with virus total using my installed url and it came up clean :)

(10-22-2013 09:36 PM)treedraw Wrote:  F.U.C.K YOU nyman7788 !! We don't want you or your lousy and useless "shares" around here. Crawl back under the stone that you came out from!
I do, I just don't want infected garbage, I'm always like when people share
10-22-2013, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 11:05 PM by MetroPirata.)
RE:
(10-22-2013 06:51 PM)m45741314574 Wrote:  Making irrelevant accusations doesnt change the fact that you are just posting low quality shares on the forum and YOU are lowering the quality of the forum by not checking the shares you make.

Quote: nyman7788 Wrote: i said on first page someone test it and let me know next time read before you disrespect
i have no time to test scripts that is not mine. but everything i share is mine i test

Why dont you have time?

Because you are too busy trying to post more crappy shares to boost your rep.

if you have time to post 6 to 10 LEECH SHARES PER DAY then why dont you have time to check the files for malware,callbacks, or injections?

THIS FORUM IS NOT JUST ABOUT SHARING.

I COULD SHARE A JUSTIN BIEBER CD BUT DOES THAT MAKE IT A GOOD SHARE? NO!!

COPY AND PASTE LINKS FROM NULL SITES IS NOT SHARING - ITS SPAM.

I kindly ask that you all think about what I am about to ask you.

1. Would you want members in our community to post clean shares that have been verified and tested within the community.
  2. or post shares that have been LEECHED from NULL SITES that 99% inject something into the code?
WE HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER.

OUR GOAL IS TO HELP EACH OTHER MAKE MONEY.

NOT HURT OUR CHANCES OF MAKING MONEY!

totally agree with you, before I post something I TESTTTT everything..!!
10-22-2013, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 11:18 PM by Bestman7.)
RE:
(10-22-2013 09:36 PM)treedraw Wrote:  F.U.C.K YOU nyman7788 !! We don't want you or your lousy and useless "shares" around here. Crawl back under the stone that you came out from!

treedraw F.U.C.K You peice of shit go suck on some d****. another vip whore peice of shit. only vip shits come and talk here because they share nothing only pay money
suck it son of a bitch. keeping talking in tell you die with a foot up your ass
10-22-2013, 11:22 PM
RE:
[+1] nyam7788

good job..
80.gif
Closed

6.gif