34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-14-2017, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 04:53 AM by pjbuxs.)
RE: [GET] Cheatsheet Mastery
THANKS Razmataz13 For The Review And AIO Mirror!!! +5 Reps Added For You! Thanks

(09-13-2017 05:53 AM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  @ longtailman...

Many thanks and +Reps! This author really went above and beyond by providing everything you'd need or think of doing with this material! She did a masterful job and you, me, anyone, can learn from this! Boy was I pleasantly surprised with the material. Wait till you go into the OTO and see 9 videos packed with information and potential ideas. You can use this in articles, websites, posts anywhere but get creative.

This kind of material is ever so subtly powerful SEO link juice if you learn what to do with it correctly. Take time to explore this! Plus you can make these kind of cheat sheets targeted to specific demographic niches and sell direct or use as bonuses. Look at what she demonstrates and think outside the box. She covers only a small segment of possibilities and you should build on this.

Downloaded Everything from the FE and OTO and uploaded in separate zip files for dl ease. I do recommend getting both.

FE Mirror @ 90.09MB:

OTO Mirror @ 522.08MB:
09-14-2017, 04:54 AM
Great Share Longtailman! THANKS!!! +5 Reps Added For You!
09-14-2017, 08:54 AM
That got my attention all of a sudden when i was falling to sleep !

I had some things in mind that i was going to use ebooks for as an incentive / to share , with a few adverts / affiliate links thrown in to get people to click on while they're reading, so cheatsheats grabbed my attention as they're almost the same.

thanks

(09-14-2017 03:21 AM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  omg.., cheat sheet marketing can involve all you'd do for affiliate marketing. SEO tactics, promotions, link building, signals, bookmark, researching keywords, niches and products, content creation, marketing through different mediums, list building.

Watch the course and do take notes of not only what she talks about but ideas of how you can apply this by taking action. Also think of niches where they'd come in handy for quick references i.e., cooking with recipes, how to do this and that type niches...

Like toys:

Hey You! Yes You OMG just standing there twiddling your thumbs... Order the Yo-Yo Mega Yo-Bro 6000 BTU's Fire Breathing yo-yo right now and I'll include this Free, Super Helpful and Easy to follow reference guide worth $15.00 (OMG this would be your cheat sheet with links to some yo-yo skill development website) pushing you and your new yo-yo to extreme levels of tricks in a matter of hours!
warning: do not use near pets with fur, people with long hair, indoors, around anything living nor within 1 mile of combustible, inflammable, toxic waste or nuclear materials. Life expectancy trials have shown that people die or get severely injured when using this toy. Fire retardant suit sold separately.

LOL.., seriously think outside the box.

(09-14-2017 01:49 AM)omg Wrote:  OK, thanks
can you recommend a course on cheatsheat marketing ?

i can see the potential of them for marketing, i.e. putting affiliate links in them etc

im looking forward to doing the course

thanks
09-14-2017, 09:22 AM
thx for both of you longtailman and Razmataz13 for this great share, max reps given to both.

Bump for mega mirror.. Mediafire is very slow and not supporting continue.

Mant thanks.

Best Cool
09-14-2017, 11:21 AM
thank you for the share
24.gif
09-14-2017, 11:50 AM
Thanks for this awesome share! Max Reps!

Here are the OTO video links and titles:

Creating a cheet sheet that has additional info with visual appeal. In this video I'm going to make a dog training reference sheet and cheat sheet

https://youtu.be/k-izfbAwG1U

Creating cheat sheets with additional referance information

https://youtu.be/HamjhzAMUsM

In this video I show how to make a fun cheat sheet that is silly with links to a hot topic....Making Slime!

https://youtu.be/DrXeyhaoP6Q

Create a fun unique information sheet

https://youtu.be/MI5yqS6QiZo

Creating a Top 10 List Cheat Sheet

https://youtu.be/zNfy5Kd64eg

Create a fun bright unique Cheat Sheet. I create a cheat sheet for affilite marketing in this video

https://youtu.be/lPWYoffEu38

Overview on how I created a Candy Cocktail cheat sheet that I had previously made.

https://youtu.be/PlQTE56AN44

Finding key words, niches and what people are searching for with Key Word Tools

https://youtu.be/n2d_yByubFg

Where to find vector art and photos to use in your cheat sheets

https://youtu.be/Rpq7GzBIsyQ
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
09-14-2017, 02:30 PM
I guess he meant once you created the cheatsheet, you can either sell it directly, or use it as an incentive to boost your other product/affiliate sales.

(09-13-2017 08:16 AM)omg Wrote:  can these be used for link building ?
and what do you mean by this ? "and sell direct or use as bonuses" ?
09-14-2017, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the share
09-14-2017, 11:51 PM
(09-14-2017 02:30 PM)grayzone Wrote:  I guess he meant once you created the cheatsheet, you can either sell it directly, or use it as an incentive to boost your other product/affiliate sales.

(09-13-2017 08:16 AM)omg Wrote:  can these be used for link building ?
and what do you mean by this ? "and sell direct or use as bonuses" ?

@ grayzone -

That's not correct because OMG was fishing for spoon fed information and what I'm doing is motivating him to discover this knowledge, learn it himself through application. It's not an insult to you OMG and I want the best of success for you!

Somewhere I read that the prerequisites of wisdom are time under tension and the experience from this. Living in an theoretical world won't produce an income.

Taking action immediately reveals glaring holes in oneself. Suddenly you're confronted with the realization that you have no experiential wisdom with link building. Dofollow and nofollow seems a foreign language. Title tags and meta descriptions quickly become another f.uckup. Now onto anchor text links? Forget about it!

No track record of any kind and rapidly you're questioning a basic 800 word article on "Walking to Improved Health". The essential SEO structure, when it should be second nature, isn't even in your vocabulary. Like a 2 year old repeatedly trying to get a round ball in a square opening. Guess what happens then? I get hundreds of the most basic questions regarding internet marketing knowledge.

Warren Buffet called it, "skin in the game", and it involves a personal investment from oneself. Time is a big personal investment! You must invest your own time into learning and then immediately applying this theory into your own website pages and posts, utube channel or whatever you're doing.

Why do I tell people to keep a business journal? To Track your journey. But no! That's time consuming. I'll just plow blindly forward hoping for success.

Have escalating debt, budget and spending problems and need the service of a DMP (debt management program/plans). Guess what you'll need to provide them? A journal of all your spending with your habits. Where are all your receipts for the month? The first thing they want you to perceive is personal accountability as only you are responsible for your spending. No one else.

A good personal trainer will have a client keep a food/emotions/feelings/ spending journal and the client IS expected to use it religiously. Even then you'd be surprised, or not, by the shortcuts and lies that go into the journal, if it's even used, to make themselves look and feel better about themselves.

It's all DENIAL and in life it is that false security, the bulls.hit people tell themselves, the negative self-talk and listening to false doctrine and propaganda.

All around me this self-entitlement, crocodile tears, handouts, PC garbage, excuses. Personal ownership and accountability is needed. Personal loss can be such a reality check and motivating factor. It really is a gift when we put ourselves in situations where only we can work out of it. Such personal growth and character development ensues.

So you have to learn for yourself and only after measured success or failure do you have a right to approach someone with more experience.

First thing you would do is let them see your journal information. They'll know immediately if you're full of sh.it! Understand I had been an observer of internet marketing since January 2008. Casually looking online, just being a wallflower.

Fast forward 22 months just prior to 2009 Christmas. I was in my second WORKING month making sales everyday and had a very real problem of success management. When you experience this for the first time you'll understand what I mean.

Only then did I reach out to my then mentor asking for input.., Advice! Right off the bat he asked to see my journal. I was ecstatic to do this and immediately emailed him my spreadsheets and files with all my work. He was blown away by the sheer volume of it. He actually took the time to use that information and lookup the actual work online! Holy sheep s.hit did that ever rock my world!

Recall it's a journal, so I used only short descriptive sentences or words. I had all my thoughts, feelings, emotions PLUS all my research steps. The sites I used and had saved, my article outline templates, swipe files I had developed myself from experimenting. Website creation notes, my successful and utterly failed SEO link structures. All the times I got SLAPPED by g00gle and how I learned about proxies. Whenever I came across something I didn't know I recorded it. Then I could see how much I grew and progressed. The hurdles I overcame. How I struggled with grasping this and its relation to that. The amount of time I wasted trying automation tools when I hadn't even done it manually (this is a huge problem for many). All this, in regards to my internet marketing journey, EVERYTHING from the past 47 days was in there!

Two days after sending him that information he emailed me asking for my phone number. He was able to pinpoint exactly what areas I needed to work on. He discussed terminology, tactics, research methodology, campaign modeling, but he NEVER SPOON FED ME!

He simply exposed the internet marketing world for me to see in broad strokes. I had to walk into that framework and make it my own. After the telephone call he sent me a checklist of material to explore, digest and master. Again all broad strokes in minimal information. It's all about self-discovery!

I had crossed a threshold and earned his precious time and knowledge.

It all starts and ends with you.
09-15-2017, 04:47 PM
Thaanks for the review

Repped you.

(09-13-2017 05:53 AM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  @ longtailman...

Many thanks and +Reps! This author really went above and beyond by providing everything you'd need or think of doing with this material! She did a masterful job and you, me, anyone, can learn from this! Boy was I pleasantly surprised with the material. Wait till you go into the OTO and see 9 videos packed with information and potential ideas. You can use this in articles, websites, posts anywhere but get creative.

This kind of material is ever so subtly powerful SEO link juice if you learn what to do with it correctly. Take time to explore this! Plus you can make these kind of cheat sheets targeted to specific demographic niches and sell direct or use as bonuses. Look at what she demonstrates and think outside the box. She covers only a small segment of possibilities and you should build on this.

Downloaded Everything from the FE and OTO and uploaded in separate zip files for dl ease. I do recommend getting both.

FE Mirror @ 90.09MB:

OTO Mirror @ 522.08MB:
42.gif

7.gif