34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-13-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: [GET] Cheatsheet Mastery
Great share Longtailman.

Max reps to you.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
09-13-2017, 11:12 AM
omg I strongly suggest watching her course first and you should see the potentials for all this. Have you used infographics before? With cheat sheets mastery you control the content as you're making it. Just for starters think of the links you can insert. Now imagine this cheat sheet being liked and shared around the internet.

So easy to quickly piggyback a new story or rising trend. Hurricane Harvey and Irma and guess what you're an affiliate of... emergency food and survival supplies for an example. Create cheat sheets all about this as you have 5-10 days to make and post it before the storms hit.

This is what I mean by thinking outside the box and what the author demonstrates. Can be very powerful material and engagement is usually high. Promote the heck out of them!

Take a good, long look at how some infographics are packed full of information and visual appeal. They get real big and could make a book if you expanded the condensed information.

The author talks about selling these that you'd create for people or pre make them and sell in packets. Add as a bonus in exchange for an opt=in or with a product you're selling.

(09-13-2017 08:16 AM)omg Wrote:  can these be used for link building ?
and what do you mean by this ? "and sell direct or use as bonuses" ?

(09-13-2017 05:53 AM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  @ longtailman...

Many thanks and +Reps! This author really went above and beyond by providing everything you'd need or think of doing with this material! She did a masterful job and you, me, anyone, can learn from this! Boy was I pleasantly surprised with the material. Wait till you go into the OTO and see 9 videos packed with information and potential ideas. You can use this in articles, websites, posts anywhere but get creative.

This kind of material is ever so subtly powerful SEO link juice if you learn what to do with it correctly. Take time to explore this! Plus you can make these kind of cheat sheets targeted to specific demographic niches and sell direct or use as bonuses. Look at what she demonstrates and think outside the box. She covers only a small segment of possibilities and you should build on this.

Downloaded Everything from the FE and OTO and uploaded in separate zip files for dl ease. I do recommend getting both.

FE Mirror @ 90.09MB:

OTO Mirror @ 522.08MB:
09-13-2017, 12:20 PM
Thanks + Max reps to OP and Razmataz13 for the review
09-13-2017, 02:00 PM
Terrific share !!
Thanks and rep to both.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-13-2017, 03:51 PM
I got that cheatsheet software and was wondering how to make them more visually appealing. This hit the spot.

One thing though is it just me or when the lady kept losing her canva saves it looked like she kept choosing the wrong tab thinking it was the tab she was working on?
11.gif
09-13-2017, 06:07 PM
Awesome share, longtailman thank you also thank you Razmataz13 for the mirrors + reps!
09-13-2017, 09:54 PM
This is a 'Top-of-the-crop', awesome share. Thank you so much for sharing this longtailman. And my thanks also goes to Razmataz13 for his brilliant comments, advice and of course... the mirrors. Reps to you both!
09-13-2017, 10:37 PM
Many thanks for this share. Rich content there.
repped too.
09-14-2017, 01:49 AM
OK, thanks
can you recommend a course on cheatsheat marketing ?

i can see the potential of them for marketing, i.e. putting affiliate links in them etc

im looking forward to doing the course

thanks

(09-13-2017 11:12 AM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  omg I strongly suggest watching her course first and you should see the potentials for all this. Have you used infographics before? With cheat sheets mastery you control the content as you're making it. Just for starters think of the links you can insert. Now imagine this cheat sheet being liked and shared around the internet.

So easy to quickly piggyback a new story or rising trend. Hurricane Harvey and Irma and guess what you're an affiliate of... emergency food and survival supplies for an example. Create cheat sheets all about this as you have 5-10 days to make and post it before the storms hit.

This is what I mean by thinking outside the box and what the author demonstrates. Can be very powerful material and engagement is usually high. Promote the heck out of them!

Take a good, long look at how some infographics are packed full of information and visual appeal. They get real big and could make a book if you expanded the condensed information.

The author talks about selling these that you'd create for people or pre make them and sell in packets. Add as a bonus in exchange for an opt=in or with a product you're selling.

(09-13-2017 08:16 AM)omg Wrote:  can these be used for link building ?
and what do you mean by this ? "and sell direct or use as bonuses" ?

(09-13-2017 05:53 AM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  @ longtailman...

Many thanks and +Reps! This author really went above and beyond by providing everything you'd need or think of doing with this material! She did a masterful job and you, me, anyone, can learn from this! Boy was I pleasantly surprised with the material. Wait till you go into the OTO and see 9 videos packed with information and potential ideas. You can use this in articles, websites, posts anywhere but get creative.

This kind of material is ever so subtly powerful SEO link juice if you learn what to do with it correctly. Take time to explore this! Plus you can make these kind of cheat sheets targeted to specific demographic niches and sell direct or use as bonuses. Look at what she demonstrates and think outside the box. She covers only a small segment of possibilities and you should build on this.

Downloaded Everything from the FE and OTO and uploaded in separate zip files for dl ease. I do recommend getting both.

FE Mirror @ 90.09MB:

OTO Mirror @ 522.08MB:
09-14-2017, 03:21 AM
omg.., cheat sheet marketing can involve all you'd do for affiliate marketing. SEO tactics, promotions, link building, signals, bookmark, researching keywords, niches and products, content creation, marketing through different mediums, list building.

Watch the course and do take notes of not only what she talks about but ideas of how you can apply this by taking action. Also think of niches where they'd come in handy for quick references i.e., cooking with recipes, how to do this and that type niches...

Like toys:

Hey You! Yes You OMG just standing there twiddling your thumbs... Order the Yo-Yo Mega Yo-Bro 6000 BTU's Fire Breathing yo-yo right now and I'll include this Free, Super Helpful and Easy to follow reference guide worth $15.00 (OMG this would be your cheat sheet with links to some yo-yo skill development website) pushing you and your new yo-yo to extreme levels of tricks in a matter of hours!
warning: do not use near pets with fur, people with long hair, indoors, around anything living nor within 1 mile of combustible, inflammable, toxic waste or nuclear materials. Life expectancy trials have shown that people die or get severely injured when using this toy. Fire retardant suit sold separately.

LOL.., seriously think outside the box.

(09-14-2017 01:49 AM)omg Wrote:  OK, thanks
can you recommend a course on cheatsheat marketing ?

i can see the potential of them for marketing, i.e. putting affiliate links in them etc

im looking forward to doing the course

thanks
31.gif

18.gif