33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-12-2014, 01:42 PM
[GET] Challenge Workouts: Boot Camp Edition “Top 45″ Boot Camp Exercise Library
I Need Your Opinion
[Image: opinion-300x177.png]
I was a little disheartened by an email I got from an ‘ex’.
I say ‘ex’ because she’s now an ‘ex-reader’. She probably has some of her own issues unrelated to me, but it still tends to hurt my feelings when I get this sort of thing.
[Image: hate-mail.png]
*Read from the bottom up on the string of emails
I think it’s a little cowardly to sit behind a keyboard and spew this sort of venom, but that’s just me. I’d appreciate any thoughts you have on the subject. My purpose is to provide helpful tips and advice. My assumption is that’s why you’re here. Any advice you can offer me to support YOU further is much appreciated.
I’ll go ahead and post the tips that I sent in that email despite the fact that I offended that person. In fact, I was flattered that a different reader asked me to post these tips on my Facebook page and on my blog too. Sometimes I wonder if the info I share is a little TMI, but if anyone can benefit from even one tip, then I’m happy.
Here was the email that I sent out:
I returned from a week in NYC with my almost 20-year-old daughter Hannah. This was a trip that mother’s dream of having with their girl. Further to this, I was happy that Hannah asked me how I manage to stay lean and fit while traveling. I do a lot of it and she realized while traveling with me that it’s not always easy.
Here are a few things off the top of my head that we discussed:
A workout – A short 20 min bodyweight hotel workout is fine in a pinch. Getting a workout done in the [Image: NYC-Lion-King-e1385396859513.jpg]morning is best so that the day doesn’t get away and excuses don’t pop up. It takes NO time at all and keeps the metabolism revved up.
Drink up – Water that is. For me it’s the cure for headaches and dehydration. Although difficult at times I have no liquid calories pretty much EVER (except the odd glass of Malbec).
No bread - This isn’t due to gluten intolerance, it’s just an intolerance to a ‘muffin top’ [Image: icon_wink.gif] This really works as hard as it is to do at some places especially, but passing on bread saves massive amounts of calories.
Cut out evening starchy carbs – Keep it to protein and veggies at dinner 99% of the time. Of course being in NYC, my ONE time break in this rule was a treat of cheesecake after the Lion King performance on Thursday. This leads to the next big idea…
Plan a cheat meal – It’s easy to pass on tempting foods when I know I can have them (eventually), Nothing is on the never never list. Here’s how I planned my NYC cheat: we didn’t have dessert all week, we had sushi with no rice and sashimi for dinner (low carb) and I did a metabolic workout with Kate Vidulich mid afternoon (filming for videos). Simple things to set up the perfect storm for a big treat. Oh, and I fasted until after my workout the next morning.
Regular sleep – Going to bed and waking at a similar time daily is key for me. We pretty much stayed on schedule with our own time zone (not always possible I know).
Step out of the comfort zone – Every day was an adventure. Did we know where we were going and what to expect? Not always. We didn’t risk life and limb, but we were definitely out of our element in the big city. Doing something scary makes you feel alive.
[LEFT][Image: NYC-times-sq-H-and-me1.png]
Do a good deed – I found a wallet and could only imagine the panic I’d feel had it been me that lost mine. I turned it into the doorman and was thrilled that I made some strangers day who came back for it 5 minutes later. I never found out who it was but, man, it felt good to know some one had a good day because of that small gesture.[/LEFT] These are only a few things off the top of my head: small things that over time add up to better health.
Make sure to let me know how you feel about the comments from ‘Barb’. And like my Facebook page here too.

[color=#FFF]Tags: I need your opinion
Posted in Worth Looking At | 104 Comments »
[/color]

Never Sit Down Never Grow Old No one really plans on getting old.
Of course we all know it’s a reality, but it’s something that happens to others and it’s difficult to see in ourselves. Often it hits us in the face when we see a photograph or when we see someone that we haven’t seen in years. It’s either a pleasant surprise or a dose of a little too much reality (often served up with a dose of mortality on the side).
I just turned 50.
[Image: Fitness008.jpg]This is a recent photo that I had taken and evidence that years of doing sweaty workouts are definitely time well spent. I’ve been a gym rat for over thirty years. I want to encourage all of you who hit the gym on a regular basis now to NEVER stop or sit down.
Life has a funny way of putting obstacles in the way of training. You might find that you’re super dedicated now, but then you may get a big job, you have a family, you go on holiday or may find any number of valid reasons to have an interruption in your training schedule and then it happens: you get out of your routine and your workouts are shelved. You may think it’s temporarily, but too often it’s longer than you plan.
I know you may say it ‘won’t happen to ME’, but seriously, I tend to be the exception and not the rule when it comes to the ‘super fit and over 50’ category. All my ‘gym buddies’ from past training days have long since found a comfortable chair while I have not. I don’t rely on stories of my ‘glory days’ as an athlete from the past; I continue to live the ‘glory days’ with personal challenges now.
Do you want to have visible abs when you’re 50? Do you want to be able to do pull ups, human flags, and have strength like you do now? I’m here to say it’s not only possible, it’s probable if you play your cards right. I’m as strong as I’ve EVER been and probably even leaner than I was in my 30’s. You can be too.
It’s the 10,000 hour rule: This is the idea that it takes approximately 10000 hours of deliberate practice to master something. The ‘something’ in this case, is your body. Sadly many people spend more time and money on their car than their body.
Here are ten tips to keep in mind so that years will be more of a friend than a foe:
- Consistent short workouts trump longer sporadic ones. Often times I get asked how long I spend training each day; more important is the consistent commitment of a short amount of training time over the long haul.
-Take notes. Training journals are helpful accountability tools. I can compare performance from 20 years ago. I know what my body is capable of and I can push my limits. I can log an ache or pain so I can track what caused it, what things to avoid, when to get treatment when needed and what treatments worked.[Image: challenge-workout-journals.jpg]
-Small smart nutritional choices add up BIG TIME in the long run. You don’t have to be a total food freak, but making hard choices 80% of the time makes a huge difference in your physique over time.
-Beauty sleep is important. Having consistent sleep patterns help recovery and keep cortisol levels low. We know that a high cortisol level is associated with increased belly fat and adrenal fatigue.
-It may sound too motherly to say ‘moderation in all things’ however that’s what works when it comes to lifestyle.
-Training need not be ‘moderate’ though. In fact, ‘pedal to the metal’ is more like it. Train with passion, intensity and intelligence.
-Train heavy. Lift as much weight as you safely can to increase and maintain as much metabolically active muscle as possible. Muscle is the fountain of youth: it keeps your metabolism fired up and helps staying lean that much easier.
-Continue to set[Image: goals.png] goals and give yourself physical challenges.
-You may require more recovery between workouts. Listen to your body. Sometimes less is more, as long as less is part of a deliberate plan and doesn’t become ‘nothing’ when it comes to intense workouts.
-Pay attention, your body is an incredible machine, learn how it reacts to life: training, eating, stress, sleep, etc. The great thing about aging is it gives you more time in your own skin to really get to know yourself physically, mentally and emotionally.
I hope that you’re passionate about your physique right now. I hope that this is something that only grows in intensity. Your passion for training is hopefully as ingrained in your daily lifestyle as brushing your teeth. The challenge of maintaining a kick ass body as you age is really the epitome of all challenges where YOU become the ultimate winner with great health to live life to the fullest.
I never use age as an excuse and neither should you. I can help you with your fitness through my blog and challenging workout plans.
You can check out my various workout programs:
Challenge Fat Loss
Challenge Jump Rope
Challenge Burpee
Pull Up Challenge
Female Fat Loss Over 40
Do YOU have any ‘look and feel young’ strategies? I’d sure like to know. I can use any and all advice since I plan on living to be at least 150 years old [Image: icon_wink.gif]
(This is your cue to comment below!)

[color=#FFF]Tags: challenge workouts
Posted in Worth Looking At | 16 Comments »
[/color]

The Best Fat Loss Equipment EVER Guest Post – From my favorite pancake lovin’ superstar [Image: 2014-03-09-10.33.19-300x225.jpg]
Mike Whitfield, Master CTT
You’ve been wired… or actually, brainwashed.
And you know what? I was, too.
Let me ask you something… what’s the first thing you think of when I say the word “cardio”?
You’re probably thinking of a treadmill or bike (or perhaps even running), right?
Now I know there are a lot of other fitness experts that have bashed cardio in the past (including myself… and hey, Shawna, too!).
But dare I say, I want you to consider bringing cardio back into your life. Here’s a pic of Shawna and I saying… “Wait a minute”…
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I’m talking about a whole new cardio… and no, NOT interval training, either.
Look, interval training is OK, but what muscles are being worked? It doesn’t matter if it’s a bike, treadmill or running, the only muscles that are being worked are your legs.
That means your pushing and pulling muscles as well as your abs are not being used. You already know that the more muscle you use, the more calories you burn.
But rep after rep, you keep pounding your knees.
Let’s fix that today.
You won’t need a single piece of equipment and we’ll cut your typical interval session by around 70%, too…
… as in 9 minutes or less.
Sound good?
Alright, spring is just around the corner, so you need advanced results fast, but you don’t have time to learn a whole new workout program either…
… nor do you want to spend a long time in a sweaty, stinky gym.
You’ll discover you how to put “Awesome Sauce” on any of Shawna’s Challenge Workouts so you’ll get those advanced results.
We’re going to use this old school cardio with new school science by plugging in a new Bodyweight Finisherat the end of your workout.
And if you are ever tight on time, don’t let that be an excuse. You can use these for “emergency” workouts.
Let’s rock this. This is a challenge finisher from the NEW Bodyweight Finishers 2.0 manual (there’s a whole section dedicated to challenges – good times!). However, I tweaked this to be extra special [Image: icon_wink.gif]
“Quarter of Madness” Bodyweight Finisher
Do the following as shown:
  • Burpee/Sprint Combo (5), rest 10 seconds – Do this 5 times (25 reps total)
  • Plank to Triceps Extension (as many reps as you can until failure)
Each time you do this finisher, try to improve the number of reps you complete with the Plank to Tricep Extension.
Now just like I’ve done with the entire program, I’ll give you some modifications.
You can sub out the Burpee Sprint Combo for 5 Bodyweight Squats and 5 Pushups (you’ll count that as one set).
For the Plank to Tricep Extensions, you can sub a regular plank (and hold it as long as you can until failure).
“But Mikey, what the heck is a Plank to Tricep Extension”?
It’s just one of 75 crazy bodyweight exercises used in the NEW Bodyweight Finishers 2.0.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-04-25-at-8.19.41-AM2.png]
And for the Burpee/Sprint Combo, you’ll replace the jump at the end with running in place (4 strides on each side – and bring those knees up!)
Now your heart will beat just like it would as if you’re doing interval training, however, you’re using WAY more muscle. That means your body has to work harder to return to a normal state.
In English, that means you burn more calories than traditional interval training.
And hey, you’ll also save your knees from overuse injuries, while also reverse the aging process.
Check out this cool research…
A study from the Buck Institute for Age Research showed that these short, intense bursts of bodyweight finishers can take off up to 45 years of aging while at the same time improve your overall fitness.
And you can do this with ZERO equipment.
Your own body is actually the best fat loss equipment EVER…
Get ready for spring,
Mike Whitfield, Master CTT
Get 51 NEW Zero-Equipment Finishers including Tabatas and more here
[Image: Group-BW-Fin2.0.png]

[color=#FFF]Tags: bodyweight finishers, Mike Whitfield
Posted in Let's Train | No Comments »
[/color]

Challenge Diet Q n A It’s been an exciting few days here in sunny Southern California. I’m here for the annual Fitness Business Summit. Over 550 fitness professionals gather to learn how we can improve the health and wellness of our clients.
I’ve been pretty busy….I’m coordinating and running two boot camp sessions daily – not digging that we switched to Daylight Savings time and my 5:30 am wake up was really a 4:30 am one :/
[Image: craig-me-on-stage-2014-1-300x225.jpg]I shared the stage with Craig Ballantyne, Rick Kaselj and Mike Whitfield yesterday. Craig shared his five biggest mistakes and then he had the three of us share some tips on how we help our clients online. What a pleasure and honor to share the stage with these dudes.
You’ll see a picture with me and a big star and keynote speaker at the event (read to the bottom). I had the good fortune to work with this dude for a week on a special project last summer that I hope to be able to share with you soon.
And of course, the 21 Day Challenge Diet community is ON FIRE!
I’ve had a ton of questions and didn’t want to wait until next Friday when I usually do the Q n A. So here it is for you, a little early.
If you haven’t jumped on board, you’ll regret the fact that hundreds of people will be 15 pounds lighter in only 21 days and you’ll be just the same. If that thought bothers you, then make sure to check out the program here.
Onto the Q n A….
[Image: q-and-a1-300x151.png]Question: I’ve worked hard to lose 75lbs but slowly gained about 30lbs back. Now I’m struggling to lose it again despite eating pretty clean and training pretty hard. What I’m wondering is this program for someone like me or is it geared towards people who really eat poorly and don’t work out?
Answer: I had several people in the beta group that already ate very well and they still lost weight and inches. I found this especially good since some were working on the ‘last 10 lbs’ and they saw results. The ‘last 10′ are often the hardest pounds to lose.
Question: I’m a vegetarian, is the 21 Day Challenge Diet suitable for me?
Answer: This plan is probably not for you unless you’re a master at substituting items for meat ;) Sorry, I’ll consider working on a vegetarian plan in the future.
Question: Hi can you please tell me if your 21 day challenge diet contains many recipes that contain wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, eggs, casein or whey. I am celiac and lactose intolerant with food sensitivities. Thanks.
Answer: This is a paleo style diet so the recipes are free of wheat, gluten, corn, and most dairy. There are eggs on the plan. I suggest a protein supplement, but you can use a non-whey one.
Question: Will this really work for me????? I have tried everything and am now desperate as I will be leaving in a month for a two week holiday – sun, beach etc., and I’m still at the same place I was at the beginning of the year. I now weigh approx 4-5 kilos more than a couple of years ago and just can’t seem to get rid of the flab!!! I have tried just about everything, carb depletion, carb rotation, fasting, working out twice a day like a maniac, split routines x5 a week, total body workouts etc., etc. I have your complexes, but must admit have not used them yet. I’m just so frustrated, confused and going nowhere. So my question is:- How is this different? How do I know it will work?
Answer: My plan works when you apply it and fully commit to it. My challenge complex plan works too, but you have to use it [Image: icon_wink.gif] [Image: main-product-bundle-300x146.jpg]
You can see that ‘real people’ just like you used my plan and it worked for them.The secret is the social support, when you’re accountable to me and the group, you’ll get results. BUT only if you use the plan.
Quite honestly, lots of diets ‘work’ but only when you fully commit to them. The problem is you ‘go off’ the diet and then you’re back where you started.

The big difference with this is that it teaches solid nutrition skills and helps you change your lifestyle. It’s not ‘easy’ so to speak, you have to work at it. But you’ll get support and it’s actually easier than you think once you put your mind to it.
I hope that helps. I’m not selling a magic pill. You can make a big dent in your weight by holiday time if you COMMIT to this today. Let the community help you, there are so many good people in the group but you need to reach out.
Question: At 5’7″ tall and 125 lbs I’m looking to lose body fat but not lbs. would this work for me? Secondly, is this Intermittent Fasting? I did that before and hated it so I don’t want to do it again!
Answer: No, this [Image: judy.jpg]is NOT an intermittent fasting plan. I’d like you to eat 4-6 times a day on this plan. I have several beta testers that had virtually no weight to lose but they wanted to get leaner. Take a look at Judy who is 51 years old. This is really a plan that you can use for life to improve your physique and performance.
You can be the judge as to whether this is a plan that will help you get lean [Image: icon_wink.gif]

Question: I am considering your challenge diet for my wife who is 68. She does not eat red meat. Is there the option of protein substitutes for that? It could be fish, eggs, chicken, vegetable proteins etc. As well, for the recommended workouts will she need machines, dumbells, etc..?
Answer: You can always substitute other protein options for beef so I know you’ll be fine there. There are 6 workouts that are bodyweight and 12 that would require a set of dumb bells at most. They are designed to be used at home in a small space.
Question: I was very tempted to grab the exercise videos, but I have issues with my knees. I couldn’t see anywhere to ask if there are leveled modifications in the videos, but to me “burpee” means a lot of ups and downs which I can’t do very well right now. Could you tell me please if there are modification included, and if not, if it will be possible to purchase the videos if my knees start to get better?
Answer: Thank you for grabbing the 21 Day Challenge Diet. The videos will help you with the workouts that are in the main program. The benefit is that they help you modify exercises like burpees.You can always do a full body extension for the burpee portion of all burpees until your knee improves. You can purchase and take a look, if they aren’t suitable we can refund you. Or you can save this link and purchase later.
Here’s the link.
All the best to you and your knee recovery, your nutrition is all the more important when you’re somewhat sidelined with injury.
[Image: randy-couture-and-me-300x225.jpg] Here’s a sweet man, hard to believe that this dude punched people for a living. Yes, this is the one and only MMA Champ and now movie star Randy Couture.
He was the keynote speaker at the event I attended. I was embarrassed that I had slipped out of the audience for the last 5 minutes of the Q n A of his talk when he called me out. We got to work together on a special project for a week in August and he asked where I was. Oops….
Grab the 21 Day Challenge Diet here and be a bigger loser like all the others that are on target to lose 15 pounds in three weeks.

[color=#FFF]Tags: 21 Day Challenge Diet
Posted in Healthy Eating, Q and A | No Comments »
[/color]

Guilt-Free Cobbler This recipe makes a perfect fall dessert. I used peaches, but feel free to substitute with apples or pears. Traditional cobblers and pies are filled with fat and sugar – this recipe is much lighter, but will satisfy your sweet tooth just as well.
Servings: 1
[Image: Guilt-Free-Cobbler.png]
Here’s what you need:
  • 1 sweet, ripe peach (or apple or pear)
  • coconut cooking spray
  • 1 teaspoon agave nectar
  • pinch of sea salt
  • pinch of freshly ground cinnamon

1. Wash, peel and pit the peach. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
  2. Pre-heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Spray lightly with coconut cooking spray.
  3. Saute the peach pieces for about a minute, then add the agave nectar, salt and cinnamon. Continue to saute for another few minutes until it turns a deep golden color.
  4. Serve and enjoy immediately!

Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 53 calories, .2g fat, 100mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 1.8g fiber, and 1g protein.

[color=#FFF]Tags: healthy eating, healthy recipes
    Posted in Cookin' | No Comments »
    [/color]

Real People ==> Real Results If you want to look and feel your best and more importantly, find a way to eat that will sustain your weight loss practically effortlessly, then listen up. The 21 Day Challenge Diet is different. It’s the ‘non-diet’ diet.
    Sure, you’ll have to change your eating and learn new skills, but that’s just in the beginning. Once you establish these healthy habits during the 21 day period, you’ll find that things get remarkably easier. Take a look at what this beta tester had to say about her ‘treat meal’:
    [Image: ch-diet-fb-16-long-term-changes-300x273.png]
    Another difference with the 21 Day Challenge Diet is that real people work TOGETHER to reach their goals. So far, every person that’s used the program has mentioned that the social support through the private group has been an invaluable tool in helping them stick to the plan.
    Take a look at just a few examples:

Kristy, age 37 [Image: kristy-b-before-after.png]
    Why I wanted to try Challenge Diet: I lack motivation and needed something to push and support me to carry through with eating healthy and exercising regularly.
    What diet plans I’ve tried before: Bernstein Diet
    How I felt on the diet: I felt great. Once I stopped eating sugar and filling myself up with healthy proteins and vegetables I felt amazing! I woke up feeling light and never experienced brain fog that I normally do. I had way more energy! I never felt deprived because I was actually eating more than I normally eat, I was just eating healthier foods!
    The BEST part of the plan: It was easy to follow and was full of foods I loved! Having a treat meal once a week helped me stay focused and on plan the rest of the week. It was nice to know that I could still go to a function or a dinner out and still stay on plan. I would just save my treat meal for the night of a function. There was no guilt in doing so. Normally, I would be on healthy eating kick and then let one of these nights of bad eating turn into weeks of bad eating. On the 21 Day Challenge Diet, I would have my treat meal and then get right back into healthy eating as soon as it was done. Having the Facebook group for support was great too.
    Is this plan something that you can continue long term and why? I would love to continue this long term!
    My results: 9.5 pounds. My belly got flatter and I noticed the most inches lost in my chest and hips and abdomen. My endurance was better, I was happier, I felt lighter.
    I would definitely recommend this program to people!
    Alia, Age 30
    [Image: alia-before-after-145x300.png]What diet plans I’ve tried before: I’ve tried Weight watchers and different diet plans that I didn’t last long on. I didn’t know how to eat healthier, I was always just watching calories without knowing whether or not they were good calories or not.
    How I felt on the diet: I felt really good, no bloating or cramping, no feeling sick after I ate and I had no extreme tiredness.
    The BEST part of the plan: The support of Shawna and the group was the best part of the plan. NO slip-ups were judged and you just started back up if you fell down.
    Is this plan something that you can continue long term and why? This is not a diet or fad it’s a lifestyle change that I will continue long term. It’s a doable change.
    My results:

Measurement
    Day 1
    Day 42
    Loss

Chest
    39 in
    34.5 in
    4.5 in

Arm left
    12.5 in
    11.5 in
    1.0 in

Arm right
    12.5 in
    11.5 in
    1.0 in

Waist
    34 in
    29.5 in
    4.5 in

Abdomen
    38.5 in
    33.0 in
    5.5 in

Hips
    43.5 in
    41.5 in
    2.0 in

Thigh left
    24.5 in
    21.5 in
    3.0 in

Thigh right
    25.5 in
    22.0 in
    3.5 in

Weight
    180 lb
    164.2 lb
    15.8 lb

Total inches LOST

25 inches

Why would you recommend this? It becomes a lifestyle change, it’s not a diet! Shawna and the group have been an amazing support system! Thank you so much for everything!
    Need more proof? Check out all the case studies on this page.[Image: restaurant-guide-223x300.png]
    If you’re ready to make a change for the better, one that’s not as hard or ‘challenging’ as you’d think. Jump on board the 21 Day Challenge Diet. We’re waiting on our private page to help you meet your goals.

[color=#FFF]Tags: 21 Day Challenge Diet
    Posted in Healthy Eating | No Comments »
    [/color]

7 Tips to Get Visible Abs at Any Age Are you on a quest to find your abs before beach season?[Image: fitness-shot-5-200x300.jpg]
    Yes, you can do it, I’m here to say that it’s possible, at any age. It takes a few tricks and I’d be happy to share them with you.
    Several people have asked how I manage to have visible abs over the age of 50 ==>
    Sadly, when you stand in the supermarket check out, you no doubt see all the magazines boasting a ‘brand new’ diet craze.
    And that’s exactly what it is: a craze. A fad.
    I’m sure you’ve ‘been there, done that’ with fad diets before (with disappointing results).
    Guess what? There’s actually nothing new under the sun where diet is concerned. Magazines just want your money and so they cleverly market old ideas that promise magical weight loss.
    There is NO MAGIC.
    I hate to see people sabotage their metabolisms on fad diets that get them no results – unless you call rebound weight gain a ‘result’.
    How about some ‘common sense’ tips? Yes, I know, ‘sensible’ is not sexy, but the results will be:
    Here goes:
    [Image: cardio-hate-21-300x172.png]Lose the cardio – Steady state cardio is a waste of time. In fact, it’s counter productive to your goal of getting visible abs. Study after study shows that doing ‘traditional cardio’ in the ‘fat burning zone’ is the LEAST effective strategy to burn fat. (Haven’t I drilled this into your head before?) It’s even been shown to increase appetite which makes it all the more difficult to stay on any weight loss plan.
    Less is More – Don’t think MORE time and money will yield MORE results. It’s not about LONG workouts; it’s about the INTENSITY in your workouts. Getting visible abs is possible with short workouts where you can maintain a high intensity. I’d prefer to spend $15 on a jump rope than $1500 on a treadmill. Or, I’d rather not spend a dime on equipment or gym memberships and do burpees and other body weight exercises to burn off the belly .
    Beef it up – Don’t be afraid of adding muscle to your frame, it’s no secret that muscle magically helps you burn fat [Image: icon_wink.gif]
    You don’t need a lot of fancy equipment to add some muscle; bodyweight exercises are a brilliant form of resistance training, but if you do have access to some external load, lift as heavy (and safely) as you can. It’s your muscle that helps to burn calories and keeps your metabolism stoked to burn off the belly fat.
    Get off the roller coaster – Your blood sugar roller coaster is a ride to fats-ville. Your body won’t burn fat when there’s circulating insulin, so if you want visible abs, your job is to control these insulin spikes. Let me back track: your body releases insulin in response to the ingestion of carbohydrates, so when you control your carbohydrate intake and timing, you’ll reduce insulin spikes. The result? Your body will be more likely to burn fat as an energy source. Plus you won’t get crazy energy swings.
    [Image: ch-diet-fb-21-keeper.png]You’re sweet enough: drop the sugar You’ll have a rough few days to get off sugar, but it will be worth it in the end. Seriously, you know you can’t be a sugar addict and have a six pack. Cravings will diminish (I promise) when you say ‘no’ to sugar and artificial sweeteners too! When you eat sweet, you’ll also crave sweet, it’s simple math: stop eating sugary things and you won’t have as much of a sweet tooth.
    Pass (on) the bread – Even those that aren’t gluten intolerant can benefit from passing on breads and other bread like products. You can load up on unlimited veggies in place of starchy carbs, especially later in the day and your abs will be more visible right away.
    Treat yourself – Studies show that the hormone responsible for helping you burn fat is reduced by 50% with only 7 days of ‘dieting’. So to keep those fat burning hormones happy, make sure that you increase your calories with a ‘treat meal’ at least every seventh day. Of course this makes more than just your hormones happy [Image: icon_wink.gif]
    There are lots more tips and tricks and ‘done for you’ meal plans inside the 21 Day Challenge Diet. Honestly, the entire program is based on what I’ve done for myself and my clients that’s allowed us to get and stay lean all while feeling fantastic.
    You know that I’m all about performance so I need to eat to train. I’ve never gone on a starvation ‘water and a fork’ type diet. Beta testers felt full and sometimes couldn’t even fit in all the calories suggested and they still lost 15lbs + in 21 days.
    You can too.
    So what’s the ‘challenge’ in the 21 Day Challenge diet?
    Well, it’s not the ‘diet’ part…beta testers found that the nutrition portion of the 21 Day Challenge Dietwas a cinch. They said that it was practical and sustainable. They felt energized and weren’t hungry as they lost 15+ pounds in 21 days.
    [Image: ch-diet-fb-17-results.png]Let’s face it, if you want to look sexy and you don’t want to be a skinnier version of your former fat self, you need to get moving in order to transform your body. The 21 Day Challenge Diet challenges you to get off the couch daily. This is where the 21 Day Challenge Diet differs.
    I have workout plans and support for you. Beta testers said the BEST part of the plan was the private Facebook group that you’ll get access to. There’s a network of like-minded people all on the same path ready to encourage, motivate and hold you accountable to your weight loss goals. You’ll have access to me (and the entire Challenge Diet community) to lean on every step of the way.
    What would you say is a reasonable weight loss goal? Well, if you want the weight to stay off, you know you can’t lose 25 pounds over night…but how about 15 pounds in 21 days? It’s possible, lots of beta testers lost this and more. And the good news is that during the 21 day maintenance phase, they not only maintained their weight loss, they lost even more pounds and inches while feeling satisfied.
    Take a look at 51 year old Judy who did the 21 Day Challenge Diet plan:
    [Image: ch-diet-judy-hill.png]
    My goal for you is to STOP DIETING. The 21 Day Challenge Diet is all about teaching you the necessary nutrition and lifestyle skills to never ‘diet’ again. You’ll learn sensible eating habits and lifestyle skills that won’t necessarily ‘end’. You’ll feel so good that the changes you make in the 21 days will be ones that you’ll adopt for life.
    The first 21 days will see the start of the transformation of your body and entire attitude towards food. You’ll be surprised at how easily you’ll take to the nutrition plan as you’ll easily drop those extra pounds while gaining your health and vitality back.
    The 21 Day Challenge Diet is not the ‘challenge’ that you think. You won’t be hungry or deprived. You’ll challenge your body to be it’s best. You can check it out here.
    Are you up for the challenge? Look what you’ll get:

Sales Page:

Code:
http://challengeworkouts.com/

Direct Download:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://challengeworkouts.com/bccw-exerlibdlpg

Review and Mirrors are much appreciated! Cool
[Image: JYV9NtK.png]
03-12-2014, 01:50 PM
RE:
[GET] Female Fat Loss Over Forty
[Image: JYV9NtK.png]
03-12-2014, 02:26 PM
RE:
I wish we could neg rep because of your S***** cut n paste info that you posted
03-12-2014, 08:57 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share. Rep left.

Mirrors:

Boot Camp Workouts: http://mir.cr/SQ607LXF
Top 45 Exercises: http://mir.cr/0FAKVU0R
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile

42.gif