83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-05-2013, 08:02 PM
RE:
CS X3 and GSA are both Shit...... over 90% are using recaptcha, and they both cant solve it.

So why are you using it ??
02-06-2013, 01:25 PM
RE:
I guess now I know why people love Xrumer so much hue hue hue back to my modding.
02-06-2013, 02:50 PM
RE:
Here is my update for another 24 hours test run I did with Captcha Sniper X3.

For this update, the following was done:
I prepared my own, custom makeshift home made server, setup a VPS in there (will have many VPS running there to run simultaneous parallel projects using HMA on each one of them for different domain names - well I am currently entertaining that idea), connected to my 24mbps/5mbps cable ISP. On that VPS I installed Captcha Sniper X3 and GSA Demo, and these were my 24 hours run results:

Captcha Sniper reports Total Solved: 1111 Current Solved 348 It is true that Captcha Sniper mis represent incorrectly solved captchas as solved, to it is really hard to tell how many of these 348 "solved" captchas are actually "Solved".

All what I can point out, using the same keywords, and not messaging the same blogs that I previously did (on my first 24 hours test), the following results were reported by GSA Demo:
Submitted: 1588 Verified: 49

Yes, a measly 49. I guess this must tell me that Captcha Sniper X3 was awfully ineffective, or that there were lots of blogs that are not auto approve.

Wait, on the Captcha Sniper official website they state the following:

"Stop wasting your time and hard-earned money on captcha solving services that are slow, inaccurate and costly. Captcha Sniper solves captchas faster and without having to pay per captcha."

Wait, ---> according to them there are a worse captcha solving service than them? What!? I dont even wanna try them, because they must be bat shyt crap.

But what I can say is that captcha sniper's success rate is very poor, there are a truck load of captchas that it wont solve, even evident ones that I think a good OCR software should detect. Even after I adjusted some of the 30% or less effective captchas from the captcha destruction kit to a whopping 50% yo even 70% success rate (yes, I did better adjustment than the software developer did, or he was too lazy not to spend the required time to perform trial and error and rechecks until percentages were as high as possible?)

Well, thats 49 verified PR1 or greater submissions that I did in 24 more hours. At least its better than nothing. Target domain traffic is still the same as day 0, no change in traffic yet. I dont know if this domain is Akismet banned or not, but thinking that its not banned after all these testings that I did sounds like wishful thinking. Well, its a throw away domain name that I can really care less about if it did get Akismet banned.

Conclusion:
Day 1 GSA a-la-solo 24H Test (Without Captcha Sniper) returned me a verified submission rate of about 125 verified entries.
Day 2 GSA with Captcha Sniper. 24H test (I forgot to backup my GSA database and I had deepfreeze installed on a PC with auto reboot at 5AM) had over 135 verified. So, profit for using Captcha Sniper was over 10 +/- 10-20% error margin
Day 3 GSA With Captcha Snper 24H Test (Well, read this blog, this results pertains to my Day 3 test) 49 submissions

No wonder why there is no demo of Captcha Sniper, because they dont want you to see this.
02-07-2013, 11:11 PM
RE:
The GSA people have come out with their own standalone captcha app.
02-09-2013, 01:40 PM
RE:
thanks , i love this software
7.gif
02-09-2013, 03:51 PM
RE:
(02-05-2013 08:02 PM)BlackHatter4Life Wrote:  CS X3 and GSA are both Shit...... over 90% are using recaptcha, and they both cant solve it.

So why are you using it ??
Well, I am using GSA and Senuke (trial period) at the same time. GSA has something that Senuke does not have, it continually searches google for your keywords, finds new blogs to post your spinned content and never stops until you tell it to do so. Yesterday, I signed up for the 14 days Senuke trial period, after all its free and I can cancell on the 13th day to not be billed if I do not make any money with their campaign. My main complain with Senuke is that it does not search google for your keyword, instead, it has over1,3xx list of high PR blogs it can post your spinned content to. After Senuke posts fo these 1,3xx sites its the end. So, that's what Senuke is all about. I have tried enabling every icons on the diagram page, the blogs, social, wordpress, wiki, PDF, etc all what it does is post on already predefined sites within the program, no searches on google for more sites to search, something that GSA can do, so while in 2 hours I was done with Senuke, GSA continues searching, finding and posting to newer sites and googling new keywords similar to my master keywords. If Senuke can do this, please let me know, because I DID NOT found it anywhere within Senuke.

Also, Captcha Sniper X3 with Senuke is garbage, most captchas I saw were combinations of two words, where one word were heavily scrambled while the other word was neat, guess what?? Captcha Sniper only got right the clearer word, and got completely wrong the scrambled word resulting in a fail each and every one of those captcha types, after the first 288 sites, I went to captcha settings and unchecked auto solve with captcha and just proceeded to do is manually, it took me about 1 to 2 hours in total to type up hundreds of captchas manually, but it was only a total of 1,3xx sites with NO new sites searches, so why not do the captchas manually, afterall it was much higher success rate. The only captchas that Captcha Sniper X3 got right was the older and less....MUCH less common single word clearer captchas, such as those fat 4 alpha-numeric with MAYBE faint lines or clouds behind them, they were really not that popular and even those Captcha Sniper X3 didn't have a good track record, such as some times getting 3 letters right and the 4th wrong! I am soooooooooooooooo glad that I DID NOT Purchased Captcha Sniper X3, I would be regretting it if I did.

I wonder, what captcha solution is the best, there HAS to be a standalone software much better than Captcha Sniper X3, but I hate paying per captchas.
02-09-2013, 10:33 PM
RE:
is worth to buy captcha sniper??
++ Reps would be appreciated
02-10-2013, 03:58 AM
RE:
(02-09-2013 10:33 PM)Warocks Wrote:  is worth to buy captcha sniper??
Give this money to charity you will get some mental satisfaction with CS you will not get anything...
02-10-2013, 04:34 AM
RE:
captcha sniper absolutely useless...
02-10-2013, 05:01 AM
RE:
most of the site now used recaptcha .
45.gif
i love 68music

34.gif