74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2013, 08:09 PM
RE:
I am going to try this and report
02-01-2013, 08:51 PM
RE:
Great Working like a charm..>!!!!! gave problem for while but as soon as I run patch as admin it works..!!!
Success is little low as expected from captcha sniper after being in this business for while now...but as long as its free it won't matterr.. 42rock
02-03-2013, 02:33 AM
RE:
Someone help with this: Each time extracted the files on my VPS, only the set up file is there but the patch is not there. I even dragged/copy and paste, it was always empty. No matter what I did, the patch file is empty. But on my PC, everything goes well and all the files are seen when extracted.
02-03-2013, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 03:07 AM by Bestman100.)
RE:
I have got it fixed. The problem was my VPS antivirus settings. But after installation, the VPS said "this app cannot run on this machine. Visit the apps website for a version that works on this machine."
02-03-2013, 04:29 AM
RE:
(02-03-2013 02:47 AM)Bestman100 Wrote:  I have got it fixed. The problem was my VPS antivirus settings. But after installation, the VPS said "this app cannot run on this machine. Visit the apps website for a version that works on this machine."
Fixed. Also antivirus restriction. It now works.
59.gif
02-03-2013, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 08:31 PM by fnetv1.)
RE:
(01-18-2013 11:55 PM)rcpkrc Wrote:  there is a trojan inside patch
Well, when I installed the X3 version, I did a virus total scan for the patch.exe and yes, there was 17/ detection, most of them claiming to be trojans. However, since I already had version X2 up and working, all what I did was run the installation file, let it install, and then start the program. It didn't ask me for the license, it works.

So, you should try to install the program and see if it works, maybe the installer is pre-patched already and the patch.exe is just an "extracurricular" bluff that isn't needed. Well, I dont have time to test it on a virtual PC as a virgin install to see if the patch.exe is really not needed.

In case if it is needed, here is my solution for you: download and install sandboxie (its 100% freeware -- to run 1 sandbox at a time), install the X3 version running it as a sandbox, then once the install is finished, first attempt to execute the main application for X3, if it does open fine, meaning that you can see the "Platform/footprint" and "Capcha Image" main colums then you do not need to run patch.exe, if it does ask you for the license, then just copy the patch.exe to c:\sandbox\[your PC user name]\default box[or the name of the sandbox you are using]\drive\C[or the drive letter where you installed the program under sandbox]\program files\Captcha Sniper\ and paste the patch.exe there and just double click it (dont worry, it wont run outside the sandbox environment as anything you manually doubleclick inside the c:\sandbox folder will be captured by sandboxie automatically and run automatically using your default sandbox, if you haven't created any new sandboxes, it will be ran using DefaultBox, or which ever environment you have created AND set as the default one. If the patch.exe does makes the license prompt go away for the program, then I guess you needed it.

If patch.exe makes you worry because of virustotal detection of 17+ I would recommend only running it under a sandbox environment. and thats IS if patch.exe is really needed after you have performed your sandboxie experiment on it.

If results on sandboxie were not favorable, and you start seeing symptions that patch.exe could be a virus (for example, if it tries to modify an important registry used by Windows, etc, if it tries to modify an executable program other than the intended executable program to be cracked, if your firewall informs you that a strange process such as "c:" is trying to access the internet [happened with another so called 'patch' that I was testing under sandbox], etc) you can then terminate all processes for this sandbox and then delete the contents of this sandbox.

Remember, in short > install the main installer for the X3 version, but do NOT run the patch.exe and see if the program executes fine without asking for the license, if not, then follow my post above for the sandboxie experiment.

well, It works and its working beautifully with GSA Search Engine Ranker v1.74 - DEMOVERSION (the last demoversion of GSA to not have the sleazy 300 post max limination per each 1,000 and something minutes of wait time!!! but it does have the nag screen eveery 5 minutes - doesn't really bother me as I am running it on a virtual box with Deep freeze installed on it - every 5 days I restart the vpc, reinstall GSA v1.74 demo, AND the X3, import my previous GSA progress and list and nolists, etc on c:\documents and settings\pc\application data\GSA Search Engine Ranker so as not to post on already posted sites, and not retry already failed tries, etc...

Who needs the latest version of GSA when version 1.74 does the job still, it still googles my keywords, still finds blogs and WP, still randomizes my posts using the {1|2|3} syntax that I customize to make every posts as unique as possible.

Well, thats it for now, version X3 as posted from OP it is working on my end, I did not had to run patch.exe as I already had version X2 up and running before installing this update, the patch from version X2 did carry over in my case for version X3 without re applying the new patch. Good thing for me as this patch's virustotal result doesn't really make me feel comfortable.
02-03-2013, 08:33 PM
RE:
Guys don't download this.It has a Trojan don't infect your PC.
Nothing against OP.
02-04-2013, 10:47 AM
RE:
Here is my first 24 hours test of this program.

Using X3 with GSA Search Engine Ranker v1.74 Demo. On GSA I had 1,272 submitted, and only 118 verified.
Captcha Sniper X3 is reporting408 as current solved.

Is 118 verified submission over 1,273 total attempt a good track record? OR is that considered poor performance? Whats your opinion? And what is your current track record?
02-05-2013, 02:06 PM
RE:
162 solved (said by Sniper X3) but actually it ONLY solved 3 captchas
Whooping 1.85% success rate. LOL!
02-05-2013, 07:09 PM
RE:
Totally depends on the captcha type.. If it's google's recaptcha forget it, it might solve one every once in a while.. Also, if captcha sniper finds a solution it will report it as solved even though it might be wrong
34.gif

58.gif