46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: [GET] CASH COPY IN SECONDS
thanks ayna61524 for the updates!
09-07-2022, 10:54 AM
@discomix and misterdan: You're most welcome, friends. Thanks for posting and enjoy the share.

I also want to thank urpotentialz for notifying me by PM about the dead link. It's just that, due to the crazy-scorching weather that affected the power here in California, there was a delay in what I could do to help.

Thanks
Layna61524
09-07-2022, 11:36 AM
Thank you so much layna61524. I appreciate the reup.
Max reps left.
09-07-2022, 11:39 AM
@urpotentialz: I'm glad you got it! And you're welcome. I also just replied to your kind PM. Take care!

Thanks
Layna61624
12-04-2022, 06:24 AM
I received a request via PM to re-up this share but there is no need for it.

First of all, it's been over a year since I shared this. It's a fairly large file so I don't look forward to re-upping this over and over again when others who have benefitted from the download can help.

Secondly, thanks to ecookie, the Mediafire mirror link at post #26 is still working, so you can get it from there.

And thirdly, I cannot edit my original post due to its age. Otherwise, I would post an UPDATE to point everyone to that still-working mirror.

I just test-downloaded from the mirror only moments ago (on 12/3/2022) and here are the files on my desktop...

[Image: 4766c1d352637dfcddd70302412e4f05.png]
NOTE: The image above won't be visible
unless you're using Firefox, for some reason

And while I'm here, I would like to remind people who still want this gem of a copywriting share to always READ past the OP on a thread to see if someone has mirrored the files before you ask for a re-up. Unless they ask you NOT to mirror their shares, original contributors shouldn't have to maintain their downloads by constantly re-upping. That's wasted energy that could be better spent in finding and posting brand new shares to enjoy.

This forum wouldn't be what it is without people who regularly share or post useful advice or mirror a little of what they downloaded to help others.

If you can, please add REPs for ecookie. Consider that, without his mirror link, you would not be getting this product from here otherwise.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
70.gif

65.gif