26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-12-2022, 04:56 PM
RE: [GET] CASH COPY IN SECONDS
(08-12-2022 01:54 PM)ilikeseggs Wrote:  Boo hoo, I just noticed this and it's down. Thanks anyway.

Same here, a re-up would be appreciated.
https://911s5.xyz/ Private IPv4 proxies. Socks5 and HTTPs. High Quality. Fast Speeds.

№1 Worldwide !!!
08-13-2022, 01:00 AM
Wow...
Nice content!
Re-upload please?

Thank you!
09-06-2022, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2022 01:42 PM by layna61524.)

@All: The re-up has been posted. See the OP (9/6/2022 UPDATE) to get it now.

Since it seems that mirroring has gone out of style on BBHF, it is becoming more work than I signed up for to share anymore because the onus of keeping the files up and available has fallen squarely on the shoulders of the sharer. Unless someone says PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR MY SHARES or I MAINTAIN MY OWN SHARES, please help out and mirror a file every once in a while. Especially those who don't share --- at least you can mirror what you download to keep it going for others.

@Mrgwaps: Sorry pal but no, no Mega. That may make it easier for YOU but it was like pulling a horse's tooth with a pair of pliers to upload this course AGAIN with the dangerous heat wave we're having in California today. My computer was slow AF all day and the wi-fi signals were dropping on computers all throughout my neighborhood this afternoon. It took me nearly an hour to upload this to my Icedrive account, which worked for me --- so I sincerely hope this works for you. Or maybe someone will mirror it to Mega for you.

@ilikeseggs and sennah: Sorry you just recently saw this but c'mon now, it was originally posted in January 2021! So it's been up for nearly a year and seven months.

I always recommend that people click on the View New Posts or View Today's Posts link (shown beneath your username in the upper-left of the forum header) as soon as they log onto BBHF. That way, they will get to see the most recent, up-to-date posts and shares and not see something like this share, which has been around for more than a year, for the very first time.

I also suggest that, if the file is something you want, download it ASAP. Don't bookmark the thread or plan to check back next week or next month, when the links could be dead. This, too, creates extra work for people who share to have to re-up files when the links were up and working for a long time already.

@seventeory: It has been re-upped. Please get it from the link in the 9-6-2022 UPDATE (see the OP).

Thanks
for liking my shares!
09-06-2022, 06:29 PM
As per a PM request by urpotentialz and others here that looking for a reup, I hope this helps... Sorry, it's only the first share.

https://mega.nz/folder/gCoxASTC#l0z7Kxs7d9PO9joEiU5XQA
09-06-2022, 06:38 PM
Thanks Layna...repped again!
60.gif
09-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Thanks Layna for the share.
Here is a mirror as requested
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y6mfzizzfdsyhrt/ccis.rar/file
09-06-2022, 08:15 PM
Thanks for a great share, and even BIGGER THANKS for not making us "post to unlock"
09-06-2022, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the share Layna. Reps added.
I was going to upload it to MF but I see ecookie beat me to it.
I can always make another MF mirror later if the links go down.
If this happens, anyone can just pm me.

Cheers!
Solar33
09-07-2022, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2022 03:34 AM by layna61524.)
Thank you, GalaxyQuest2 for providing that Mega mirror for those who requested it. That takes a load off of me. The heat here is expected to be worse today but I'm here to check on messages and see what is going on with this thread. So thanks again and I'm adding +5 reps for your help.

@ecookie: Thank you for the Mediafire mirror link. I am adding +5 reps for your help. I appreciate it when people in the community step up and help so that we can all benefit.

@solar33: That is a great suggestion. No need in doing a mirror now since there is a Mega and Mediafire one recently added. As time goes on, and if you (or someone else) has the time, it is always nice to swing by a thread one managed to get a download from and "give back" by mirroring a share. It certainly helps someone like me who would rather post a NEW share than spend my time re-upping what I've already shared; especially when so many souls have it on their computer.

@Hagar: Biggrin I'm not sure how that "post to unlock" feature works or who is responsible for putting it on a thread. I thought the forum mods did it to encourage people to engage by posting something. I could be wrong --- maybe the original poster does it --- but I don't see the need for it since typing anything at all seems to give access to the thread and page after page of posts all saying the same thing is an eyesore.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
09-07-2022, 03:45 AM
Thanks for share mate! Your collection and research on the content you share is amazing! Thanks again mate @layna61524
67.gif

28.gif