62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-06-2013, 02:27 PM
RE:
will do. I believe CPC was already below .24 on the high end for suggested price before i decided to pause them. Thanks for the tip!

And screenshot in a bit
12-06-2013, 02:44 PM
RE:
stopped CPM ads, did manage to get .33 per click on one of them. I will give it another go with the less successful ad at it did better today with CTR%. Here is the screenshot.

If anyone has more advice, please feel free to point me to it.

[Image: lCXfnEI.png?1]
12-06-2013, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 04:47 PM by trewq.)
RE:
(12-06-2013 02:44 PM)Rioja Wrote:  stopped CPM ads, did manage to get .33 per click on one of them. I will give it another go with the less successful ad at it did better today with CTR%. Here is the screenshot.

CPM will only work if you do newsfeed only ads or have a very high profit margin product the you can advertise in the right column. To use
CPM ads you will need to create a fan page and run promoted post ads. Then you will be able to do some manual follow up with the people who
like, comment, and share your post. You don't get any of that benefits with right column ads.

You can create either link posts using the power editor or picture posts with the link to teespring in the description. Some of the IM gurus run facebook ads like these. If you are using scraped highly targeted customer audiences, CPM ads will work
very well this way if you have a good offer for them.

Sidenote:
Personally I am not buying Teespring is that easy.

Initially
I think Brittany was actually trying to give the class more valuable information, but got tripped up by not getting her Max Bounty CPA offers
approved. Then she couldn't do as much list building and email follow up as she planned to make the 2K in 3 days. So she had to use too many
Teespring offers. In my opinion teespring is very graphics dependent unless you have a huge Fan page with tons of engaged fans who like your
posts.

With the huge bank roll she had behind her, she was able to get hundreds of ads and get many t-shirts professionally designed.
Then when she found winning campaigns, she cancel then in her test ad account and moved them into the class training account. So the results
were rigged in my opinion. But if you follow her initial thrust with the calorie calculator offer, I think you will do much better in the long
run. email subscribe for "free CPA offer" link followed by another email with a related affiliate offer.

And you if you think outside the box and find other niche products you can offer Groupon style using Facebook ads, you can profit per item sold versus successful campaign that sells 10 or 20 t-shirts. I think this is what one of the other
comenters in this thread is actually doing.
12-06-2013, 05:04 PM
RE:
(12-06-2013 02:44 PM)Rioja Wrote:  stopped CPM ads, did manage to get .33 per click on one of them. I will give it another go with the less successful ad at it did better today with CTR%. Here is the screenshot.

[Image: lCXfnEI.png?1]
You need to increase your reach, maybe get SLF and scrape id's from pages in your niche and upload them to custom audience.
12-06-2013, 05:24 PM
RE:
(12-06-2013 04:45 PM)trewq Wrote:  

CPM will only work if you do newsfeed only ads or have a very high profit margin product the you can advertise in the right column. To use
CPM ads you will need to create a fan page and run promoted post ads. Then you will be able to do some manual follow up with the people who
like, comment, and share your post. You don't get any of that benefits with right column ads.

You can create either link posts using the power editor or picture posts with the link to teespring in the description. Some of the IM gurus run facebook ads like these. If you are using scraped highly targeted customer audiences, CPM ads will work
very well this way if you have a good offer for them.

Sidenote:
Personally I am not buying Teespring is that easy.

Initially
I think Brittany was actually trying to give the class more valuable information, but got tripped up by not getting her Max Bounty CPA offers
approved. Then she couldn't do as much list building and email follow up as she planned to make the 2K in 3 days. So she had to use too many
Teespring offers. In my opinion teespring is very graphics dependent unless you have a huge Fan page with tons of engaged fans who like your
posts.

With the huge bank roll she had behind her, she was able to get hundreds of ads and get many t-shirts professionally designed.
Then when she found winning campaigns, she cancel then in her test ad account and moved them into the class training account. So the results
were rigged in my opinion. But if you follow her initial thrust with the calorie calculator offer, I think you will do much better in the long
run. email subscribe for "free CPA offer" link followed by another email with a related affiliate offer.

And you if you think outside the box and find other niche products you can offer Groupon style using Facebook ads, you can profit per item sold versus successful campaign that sells 10 or 20 t-shirts. I think this is what one of the other
comenters in this thread is actually doing.
Thanks for the advice.

Actually I did a FanPage for the campaign. but there is no following and no content at all. Just did it so I could do the ads on the newsfeed. (Could get some content in there)

Used SLF to scrappe uids. (Could get more uids)

But missed the market research piece. I think that is the mayor mistake for this campaign.

There was engagement for one ad. See screenshot. I think the ad is good, the t-shirt should be in pink, maybe. (No market research)

[Image: b4u3Qdx.png?1]
10.gif
12-07-2013, 01:34 AM
RE:
(12-06-2013 05:24 PM)Rioja Wrote:  Thanks for the advice.

Actually I did a FanPage for the campaign. but there is no following and no content at all. Just did it so I could do the ads on the newsfeed. (Could get some content in there)

Used SLF to scrappe uids. (Could get more uids)

But missed the market research piece. I think that is the mayor mistake for this campaign.

There was engagement for one ad. See screenshot. I think the ad is good, the t-shirt should be in pink, maybe. (No market research)

[Image: b4u3Qdx.png?1]
That is a great newsfeed ad. Market focus may be off though.

I suggest scraping at least 50K UIDs in order to have a chance. Then you might get your ads shown to 5K or 10K people. And I suggest focusing on making a t-shirt representing something people want to be a part of or show they like. Sports, guns, dogs, babies, etc. Cleaver may get a lot of likes but not sell so well.
12-07-2013, 02:32 AM
RE:
Incredible this thread has over 20000 views !
12-07-2013, 02:58 AM
RE:
(12-07-2013 02:32 AM)The Thor Hammer Wrote:  Incredible this thread has over 20000 views !
[Image: sad-to-OMG.gif]
12-07-2013, 06:11 AM
RE:
Training Webinar 6: Identifying and Optimizing the Leverage Points In Your Business: https://s3.amazonaws.com/2kin3days/Britt....01+PM.mp4

Rep appreciated
Thank you.
12-07-2013, 06:22 AM
RE:
thx alot raven
+rep
27.gif

36.gif