60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2013, 01:39 PM
RE:
where the like button lol, shit 3200 rep F*** it heres some more, and your dead on about tanner larson, when you start combining all this it really makes sense, but yes move along... we're all full of shit
12-04-2013, 05:54 PM
RE:
F*ck. It's taking me a little longer than I thought.

But here are the updates:
Only two tee's around quotes used by women. Having a hard time getting the d*** ad going as I want to create an audience and I thought i had downloaded the SLF software but I found an empty folder. So looking for the d*** thing now.

Figure I should proly do ads for age groups. I think women around the age 18 to 22 will do the trick and the rest will be duds. Will keep you posted.
12-04-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Let's do it again!
Heads up, Brittany is holding another 2K in 3 Days course! I just received a promo email announcing an upcoming webinar Dec.5th, so it looks like she is going to go for an encore performance. Anyone know if any follow-up training vids or other resources have been released from the first round yet? During the training Brittany stated there would be ongoing training etc.

Code:
http://webinars.rapidcrush.com/webinar-registration/
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
12-04-2013, 06:57 PM
RE:
I have no clue, I will say FB ads can be tricky and money can spew quick so keep an eye on your shit when you drop it! I did a page post ad to a page with a F****** typo... took all of 10 minutes maybe to ring up 22 bones on like on a post I deleted... tanner has a killer course, Im just wrapping my head around his ad stratagy, Its a lot different that brittanys, I was getting a shit load of clicks on right side ads but they didnt convert

o well we live learn, and honestly im glad its not easy, means its worth it,
12-05-2013, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 03:48 PM by Rioja.)
RE:
ditto!
the competition is brutal as is. we dont need everyone having the will to execute.

Finished the campaign with a total of 4 ads. Got a cuppon as I started and didnt finish my ad submission. So the first 50 bucks are on FB.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
ok, here's today's results for my campaign. If someone feels wise enough and can give me some pointers I would greatly appreciate it.

My gut tells me bigger audience and loose the d*** CPC ads.
[Image: lgrt0aM.png?2]
75.gif
12-05-2013, 08:17 PM
RE:
(12-05-2013 06:02 AM)Rioja Wrote:  ditto!
the competition is brutal as is. we dont need everyone having the will to execute.

Finished the campaign with a total of 4 ads. Got a cuppon as I started and didnt finish my ad submission. So the first 50 bucks are on FB.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
ok, here's today's results for my campaign. If someone feels wise enough and can give me some pointers I would greatly appreciate it.

Any profit from this ad?
12-06-2013, 02:54 AM
RE:
There are no conversion yet.
12-06-2013, 03:14 AM
RE:
when i have fb ids from persons what can i do with it and how ?
12-06-2013, 10:19 AM
RE:
@Rioja
Whats the suggested bid? CPC is abit too high for teespring
12-06-2013, 02:04 PM
RE:
(12-05-2013 06:02 AM)Rioja Wrote:  ditto!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

You are getting charged to much with optimsed CPM. It's costing you .60+ per click. Change to manual CPC and try 55CPC, then 40CPC then 20CPC. After 3-4 days you should have well under 10cents per click. Depending on the niche you can easy get 1-5 cent clicks doing this. Optimsed CPM works most times but as per above its not good value here.
15.gif
Stop wasting your time and money on "how to make money products" and spend your time and money building your own business. (Requires hard work, stress and innovation)

64.gif