66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-13-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: [GET] Bob Serling 95/5 Million Dollar Joint Ventures HOT HOT HOT
@ Animal88...

Yes, I've used it and it's very handy. All who could use it just need to really dive into it since it's truly a valuable asset to access for FREE. Thanks for the reminder!

--WWz
11-13-2018, 10:08 PM
any chance of a mega link guys?
11-13-2018, 11:10 PM
Does anyone know how this is different to his other JV course? Is this newer? Completely different? I'd love to know,
11-14-2018, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2018 02:54 AM by Animal88.)
(11-13-2018 11:10 PM)tomwheelskirt Wrote:  Does anyone know how this is different to his other JV course? Is this newer? Completely different? I'd love to know,

It's newer.

I think the main emphasis is that he recommends that you work with the list side only. Common sense really. Control the distribution.

There are perhaps other minor nuances, but both courses make a pretty good starter course for beginners. Don't see this as a be all and end all. You really start to learn when you actually get out there and do it... Be constantly testing new ideas.

One thing I don't feel Bob emphasises enough is to get good quality long term list side clients. Once you have a good client, it's real easy to make loadsa money without much effort. Certainly the easiest money I've ever made...

And once you've got a good quality client, proactively ask for referrals. People tend to surround themselves with people who share their values, so a good quality client is highly likely to refer other good quality clients. My business was built primarily on referrals.
11-16-2018, 11:06 PM
We should create a dealmaking thread. I'm looking to get into this for the first time. There's a ton of opportunity out there.
77.gif
11-17-2018, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2018 03:28 AM by Milo76.)
(11-16-2018 11:06 PM)bilbert Wrote:  We should create a dealmaking thread. I'm looking to get into this for the first time. There's a ton of opportunity out there.

Bilbert,

For sure!

I think that would be great.

I have read everything i can find from the 2 or 3 major teachers in this space, but still feel like I have questions.

I think you are right Animal about needing to do it.

Movement over meditation.

I shoot myself in the foot because I feel like in this age, anything I reccomend to a list source, can also be found by them without needing me.

I can see in Jay Abrahams youth it being harder to source products pre-internet. Then yeah you are going to kill it.

But I have a hard time approaching an exercise equipment seller, and telling them to promote diet pills...

No brainer.....and then they will just use the JV idea, if they were clueless about it before I showed up, and find their own JV partners.

I think you have a 90%+ success rate if somehow you owned or had an airtight license on something.

But I really think its a slim chance of getting in the middle of a deal to promote Grant Cardone or Dan Kennedys stuff.

(11-16-2018 11:06 PM)bilbert Wrote:  We should create a dealmaking thread. I'm looking to get into this for the first time. There's a ton of opportunity out there.

Bilbert,

For sure!

I think that would be great.

I have read everything i can find from the 2 or 3 major teachers in this space, but still feel like I have questions.

I think you are right Animal about needing to do it.

Movement over meditation.

I shoot myself in the foot because I feel like in this age, anything I reccomend to a list source, can also be found by them without needing me.

I can see in Jay Abrahams youth it being harder to source products pre-internet. Then yeah you are going to kill it.

But I have a hard time approaching an exercise equipment seller, and telling them to promote diet pills...

No brainer.....and then they will just use the JV idea, if they were clueless about it before I showed up, and find their own JV partners.

I think you have a 90%+ success rate if somehow you owned or had an airtight license on something.

But I really think its a slim chance of getting in the middle of a deal to promote Grant Cardone or Dan Kennedys stuff.
11-17-2018, 06:50 PM
(11-17-2018 03:24 AM)Milo76 Wrote:  No brainer.....and then they will just use the JV idea, if they were clueless about it before I showed up, and find their own JV partners.
Won't happen.
Business owners generally have their hands full just dealing with day to day issues...

Example 1: We used to run workshops explaining how to do simple JVs and we almost always came away with clients - and we went overly good at "selling from the stage". I remember one where two parties at the workshop were a perfect match - they could've done the deal without us, but they came to us for help putting it together, because we were the perceived experts.

Example 2: Prospect already ran a monthly newsletter which generated sales. They agreed to a test and challenged us to beat 500 sales per month. We did 1200 sales in 4 days :-). They dropped their newsletter and gave us the deal. They're now doing way more than 500 sales with each campaign we do for them and they don't have any desire to stop paying us :-).

Don't aim too high for your first deals. I still work with some smaller businesses. for example a pharmacist. Original turnover was around 300k, with 30k profit. Now she pays us 300k and enjoys turnover 1 million, 300k profit each year. And has more time to run her business...
For me, this client takes very little time as everything is in place and I'm mostly being paid for use of my campaigns and funnels that I've set up.

Just a disclaimer. You will find some people resent paying you loadsa money. I've had a few. They just don't see the extra profits, all they see is the commission cheque going out. Don't worry about these types. Just focus on those who get it and look after them...
11-18-2018, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2018 09:47 AM by bilbert.)
(11-17-2018 06:50 PM)Animal88 Wrote:  
(11-17-2018 03:24 AM)Milo76 Wrote:  No brainer.....and then they will just use the JV idea, if they were clueless about it before I showed up, and find their own JV partners.
Won't happen.
Business owners generally have their hands full just dealing with day to day issues...

Example 1: We used to run workshops explaining how to do simple JVs and we almost always came away with clients - and we went overly good at "selling from the stage". I remember one where two parties at the workshop were a perfect match - they could've done the deal without us, but they came to us for help putting it together, because we were the perceived experts.

Example 2: Prospect already ran a monthly newsletter which generated sales. They agreed to a test and challenged us to beat 500 sales per month. We did 1200 sales in 4 days :-). They dropped their newsletter and gave us the deal. They're now doing way more than 500 sales with each campaign we do for them and they don't have any desire to stop paying us :-).

Don't aim too high for your first deals. I still work with some smaller businesses. for example a pharmacist. Original turnover was around 300k, with 30k profit. Now she pays us 300k and enjoys turnover 1 million, 300k profit each year. And has more time to run her business...
For me, this client takes very little time as everything is in place and I'm mostly being paid for use of my campaigns and funnels that I've set up.

Just a disclaimer. You will find some people resent paying you loadsa money. I've had a few. They just don't see the extra profits, all they see is the commission cheque going out. Don't worry about these types. Just focus on those who get it and look after them...

Animal, that's fookin incredible. Question - do you get a fee against the upside?

In any case. I wanted to respond about people being too "busy" reacting and doing things to actually put deals together. If you place the deal on the table like cookies, they would not resist, in my experience.
There's a customer born every minute...
11-18-2018, 06:18 AM
(11-17-2018 06:50 PM)Animal88 Wrote:  
Won't happen.

Oh Animal that is really great! I love awesome case studies.

it gets my mind going and makes me see anything is possible.

Ive PMed you, do you get messages from here?

Thank you, thank you!
11-20-2018, 11:03 AM
Thanks OP for the share but I can't DL this without upgrading.

Can someone up it to mega please
21.gif

44.gif