9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2016, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 12:26 PM by C.Jensen.)
[GET] Bob Grant - The Bonding Code, +1 Bonus
The Bonding Code
by Bob Grant

[Image: 30cye5d.jpg]

Another one for the Ladies!

If You’ve Ever Had the Man You Love pull Away…
When YOU Thought Everything was Going GREAT…
Then What I’m About to Tell You is Going to Change Your Life.
Tell me if this sounds familiar...

You start opening your heart to a man because he tells you he loves you and promises his devotion.
He looks deeply into your eyes as he whispers, “I’ve never felt this way about anyone before.”
The following days or weeks he can’t stop calling and texting you. It’s as though he’s intoxicated with you and he can’t get enough.
The smell of your perfume…The way you smile when you enter a room and see him…

Even the silly things you do that makes him scratch his head….

Everything, it seems, turns him on.
And then…for no apparent reason—the passion starts to fade away.
Hi I’m Bob Grant and I’m going to show you exactly WHY he pulls away and what will make him fall in love with you all over again.
When a man pulls away from you… he isn’t being logical.

Honestly, How Could it be Something You did Wrong when Last Week Your Smile Drove Him Crazy with Desire and Today He’s Mad if You Simply Ask Him a Question?

During this Vulnerable Place He Begins to Believe 3 Dangerous Myths that Make Him Want to Pull Away from You…

Myth #1: He Should Always Feel Infatuated with You
But that won’t work because just like a new car, the initial jolt of desire must decrease so that a deeper level of intimacy can grow between you.
Deep intimacy is only possible when a man is vulnerable with a woman, not simply infatuated.

Myth #2: Give Him what He Wants and He’ll Fall in Love
Unfortunately, what a man tells you he wants is often NOT what he needs.
In fact most of the time, when a man pulls away he doesn’t know what he needs and will instead blame you for his anxious feelings.

Myth #3: You Did Something Wrong
And the worst thing you’ve been told is that it’s something you’ve done wrong.
I’ve helped countless women escape this horrible trap. Because he’s upset, it feels like he’s punishing you. But the truth is he’s actually feeling OUT OF CONTROL.
For years I’ve helped women destroy these myths because I saw they pushed women into the “Feelings Freeze.”
This is when you attempt to save your relationship by holding in your feelings, because you’re afraid if you do or say anything wrong - he’ll leave you.
If you’re a note taker…I highly recommend you pull out a pen and piece of paper…or fire up your note taking app…

This is Vital for You to Understand:
When a man pulls away from you he isn’t being logical. He’s in an emotional freefall and he’s trying to hang on for dear life.
What he won’t tell you…

What he can’t tell you is that what he needs from you to stop his heart from throbbing… is your emotions

@*!%# What?
I know you’ve been told not to be so emotional.
I know…You’ve listened to Dr. Phil or Oprah…or been reading Cosmo and other online articles.
But what you’ve been told is completely wrong.
In fact, this is so critical that I’ll prove to you right now that your emotions are what men crave.

That’s Why I’ve Taken Everything I’ve Learned and Used With My Clients and Put it Together in One Amazing Program
It’s called, “The Bonding Code.”

Inside you’ll discover the 5 emotional phases every man must go through to fall deeply in love with you, what phase you’re in and how to use The Bonding Code for each phase.

Phase 1: Interest
Phase 1 is Interest and to be honest this is the easiest part. Just glance through a Victoria Secret magazine with push up bras, makeup and everything frilly and you’ll see how easy it can be to get a man’s attention.

Here’s some signs you have his interest…

He looks at you when you’re speaking.
He talks with your friends.
He stands within 3 feet of you, and doesn’t move away.
Which often leads to...

Phase 2: Emotional Arousal
During this phase you’ll notice him wanting to see you more often.
His feelings have been stirred up and now he’s looking at you like a hungry bear and you’re the honey pot. But there is danger ahead and so many women don’t understand this.
Because what happens after this point is Phase 3...

Phase 3: Disillusionment
You’ll know you’re in this phase when he:
Stops texting you as much
Doesn’t want to tell you any details about his life.
And for no apparent reason, he stops wanting to “go out” as often.
He says nothing is wrong, but you can feel him pulling away.
In his mind, something is wrong and he can’t explain it. He remembers the times when his passion for you was so intense he couldn’t sleep all night. But now he doesn’t feel that strong attraction that he did in the beginning.
As this intensity fades, he starts to panic.
Soon he begins visiting places on the web that entice him to betray his true love. These sites are telling him that he should never have any doubts. That they have the perfect woman for him, if he’ll just go to their website or download their app.
And unless you know how to handle this phase, often that’s just exactly what he’ll do.
It’s easy to panic during this phase. Wondering if he still loves you.
Or if he ever loved you enough.
But if you know how to respond during this crisis, you’ll enter...

Phase 4: Testing
You’re getting close but just before every calm there is a bit of a storm.
During this phase he may start getting upset of silly things, like you being late, when it never seemed to bother him before.
He may even begin making excuses for not wanting to see you more often and express doubts about your relationship.
If you make it through this phase you now enter....

Phase 5: Bonding
Now since you’re here right now you’re probably not in this phase. So let me tell you about this magical place.
In his mind and heart, he is now under your spell and couldn’t be more happy.

He looks deeply into your eyes when you’re speaking
Grabs your hand in public for no apparent reason.
In this phase he has made his choice. You are the only woman for him.

He’s found what he has been searching for his entire life.
Your happiness has become what he most desires and he’s miserable when feels he can’t make you happy.

Then it happens. He realizes that it’s pointless to look for another woman.
He’s found what he has been searching for his entire life. Now all he wants is to spend the rest of his life with you.

How Awesome is That?

S/P:
https://www.thebondingcode.com/long_page.html

Mega.com Folder:

The usual password applies.

If you Download, please Rep! 57yes
Live and Learn. Give and Earn.
08-10-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: [GET] Bob Grant - The Bonding Code, +1 Bonus
Thanks for the share
08-17-2016, 07:43 PM
Thank you so much. Reps+ added
12-03-2018, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2018 12:12 AM by sunnyillion.)
[Image: bcode-arrows.jpg]

Direct-Download Link:

Code:
https://thebondingcode.com/ThankYouPage/ThankyouPage-BondingCode.html

70.gif