81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2012, 04:39 PM
RE:
(11-29-2012 12:31 PM)Grim Scraper Wrote:  
(11-29-2012 10:45 AM)katara Wrote:  any reviews on this guys the file is big for me i cant download it is it worth it?
joyfulwraps Wrote:WillR: Making Money Before Christmas Review

The free part of Will’s WSO is totally awesome and anyone looking to make extra money before Christmas should take it seriously and thank Will for the ‘gift’ that he has given because he really gives a clear step-by-step plan as well as explains why the plan works well for him and anyone else who works it. The Fast Start Toolkit portion of the WSO is under-priced based on the value and the content received. I ordered the review copy of the toolkit and am only too happy to report once again that I am well pleased with what I have received in return for the money I paid for it. I am a repeat customer for Will and his products are always top-quality. I was not disappointed in any way this time either.

This is how a WF review sounds like:
I got the "name's" WSO and it was in a clear font and nicely formatted PDF. I could easily read it. It has a table of contents and all the pages are numbered! Very useful stuff!

So no offense but it is not helpful at all!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-29-2012, 05:00 PM
RE:
(11-29-2012 08:34 AM)mrmkst101 Wrote:  I honestly did not get this WSO!

It seems to be about selling offline mobile websites! But i dont get what the "BEFORE CHRISTMAS" thing is...

I am afraid this is another hyped WSO....let me wake up in 8 hours and i will tell you for sure!
It was how Will was marketing it. http://moneyb4christmas.com
That's all.
The code I work on:
I will create mirrors for all I download.
I will seed all torrents to 1.5 ratio.
Why? Cause that's the way shit should be.
11-29-2012, 05:03 PM
RE:
(11-29-2012 10:45 AM)katara Wrote:  any reviews on this guys the file is big for me i cant download it is it worth it?
It's a viable business for those who will take action and pound the pavement to find clients. It's worth the download.
The code I work on:
11-29-2012, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 06:12 PM by OZ_1800.)
RE:
REVIEW:

There's not much to review really. The sales page gives you the complete step by step process to make money with his method, for free. He lays it all out in his post at no cost.
I think it's a pretty solid method, truthfully.
Now, the actual download has a fast start toolkit filled with the menu QR code flyer, agreement, videos on how to set up autoresponder, squeeze pages, and even a mobile page template.
I think it's worth to download.

Thanks for share btw!

Reps Given!
REPS ALWAYS APPRECIATED =D
11-29-2012, 06:17 PM
RE:
Some more mirrors. Enjoy.

[hide]http://mir.cr/HTDX36H5[/hide]
79.gif
The code I work on:
11-29-2012, 08:31 PM
RE:
Download From UploadMirror
Magic Button :
Code:
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1KSVPISU/restaurant.vip.club.Fast_Start_Toolkit.zip

Download From SendSpace

Code:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n3rwit
11-30-2012, 03:11 AM
RE:
Thanks for all the mirrors guys
I ❤ BBHF... 'coz... I ❤ BBHF
11-30-2012, 04:56 AM
RE:
Massive thanks for this valuable WSO
11-30-2012, 07:06 AM
RE:
This is a first-class product. I actually bought it as well, but after it was shared here.
connectthedots Wrote:Basic method is outlined in the sales page for free, but the Quick Start kit was $22 review copy, $27 for non-review. I bought the review version and went back to leave a review. There was an OTO for a bunch of icon and web graphics and for another product of his called Little Red Snapper (a logo creator) for $15. I passed on that.

Included in the package are about 15 different cartoon style table tents all in a single layered Photoshop file. There are a number of styles included, like a pizza dude, an italian chef, a mexican dude, etc. (Not that I care about race, but they're all white cartoon guys. Howsa bout a brotha in there selling BBQ or sumpin?). Also included is a mobile-friendly hard-coded HTML landing page, a bonus that includes a "Collecting Payments" PDF, and a service agreement. All in all a pretty good deal of work for only $22. (Unfortunately, all the table tents are in A5 international paper size - so you might have to size it to a standard American size for optimal results.)

1) Print out his sample table tents.
2) Go to see restaurant operators (owner or manager) to pitch. You're selling an email marketing service -- the table tents have a QR code that sends the restaurant patron to a landing page to register. The thank you page after the registration page displays a 10% off coupon that the restaurant honors immediately. You capture email address, patron gets a discount.
3) Offer first two weeks free, then $197-$297 after that. The fee is for hosting the registration page and managing the email offers.
4) Email the list special offers from time to time for the restaurant. Work with restaurant operator to create those offers.

WSO includes a mobile-friendly landing page with an aWeber email capture form. Replace the form code with code from your own email provider, edit some other stuff (restaurant name in <title> tag) in the page, and upload it all to your server. After it's working, grad the URL, make a QR code, paste it in the Photoshop file, and you're good to go.

This is a newbie friendly, easy concept. The only hard part is getting the artwork modified - it's all in Photoshop format, so you'll need to hire that out or do it yourself. Also the landing page is straight HTML, no easy configure plugin or anything, so you'll need to know how to modify HTML or farm it out.

I'm taking this a step further. I'm creating a leave-behind flyer to pitch the concept (do you know how hard it is to get time with a restaurant operator? Those guys already work 100 hours a week.). The flyer will point them to an optimize press style landing page on my website with a video pitching/explaining the service, and a sign-up page where they can sign up for the service. I'll probably include a "call me" or "I need more info" form on there as well (and a tracking phone number) for the guys that are NOT ready to buy, but I don't really want to waste much more than a couple of minutes per lead.

I'm probably going to hire out the selling/distribution of the flyers to the restaurants, either with a real salesman to make a pitch in person, or just a messenger to pass out the flyer. For that matter, I could do a mass snail-mailing as well.

Another upgrade to this is to set up the restaurant's email as an auto-responder type system, and plug in the discount program a month or two ahead of time.
Since I am a graphic designer, I'll probably also offer customized table tents (restaurant logo, a caricature of the owner) for a $197 setup fee. That will be available after the trial has expired, of course.

And of course, there are a hundred other services that I'll be selling to the happy restaurant operator after he's experienced the bliss of all those repeat customers -- like their own mobile website, listing in a mobile directory, etc.

Lotsa money to be made in this niche if you can get in front of the restaurateurs...
11-30-2012, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 08:49 AM by MellowD.)
RE:
Here you go guys been digging for some decent restaurant email templates

For my fellow friends here on BBHF

Enjoy :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?eyalcb5nxfyp108

Say thanks

Here you go guys some free restaurant email templates

Enjoy :)

Here you go guys some FREE restaurant email samples

May help some of you out