27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-29-2013, 06:06 AM
RE:
Google+ Api Authorise Application Error :(

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/websites/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paged_social_lockdown/lib/google/src/auth/Google_OAuth2.php on line 151

Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Google_AuthException' with message 'Could not json decode the token' in /home/websites/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paged_social_lockdown/lib/google/src/auth/Google_OAuth2.php:153 Stack trace: #0 /home/websites/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paged_social_lockdown/lib/google/src/Google_Client.php(174): Google_OAuth2->setAccessToken(Array) #1 /home/websites/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paged_social_lockdown/lib/google/plus/index.php(35): Google_Client->setAccessToken(Array) #2 {main} thrown in /home/websites/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paged_social_lockdown/lib/google/src/auth/Google_OAuth2.php on line 153
03-29-2013, 08:50 AM
RE:
Tried installing both zip files Page Curator 2 Installed OK but would not unpack gave error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class plurk_api in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/Paged_Curator_2.0/lib/plurk/plurk_api.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 18

Has anyone else had this problem and have a cure please/.
03-29-2013, 11:12 AM
RE:
MIRROR

[hide]http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/0WXVAH6T/ats2.zip
[/spoiler]
++ Reps would be appreciated
03-29-2013, 03:03 PM
RE:
any solution to problems?
03-29-2013, 04:49 PM
RE:
I had errors. Updated to latest Wordpress install. Worked fine.
36.gif
03-29-2013, 07:21 PM
RE:
Many thanks for taking time out to try to help Warlocks it is appreciated but I get the same error when unpacking so it could be on my computer as I am using latest Wordpress.
03-29-2013, 11:05 PM
RE:
think the buyers are facing similar issues and asking for refund at FSO. but nobody is replying (supporting) at there...Undecided

can't help. if i were you, will just skip on this one.
03-30-2013, 04:44 AM
RE:
(03-29-2013 11:05 PM)Model Wrote:  think the buyers are facing similar issues and asking for refund at FSO. but nobody is replying (supporting) at there...Undecided

can't help. if i were you, will just skip on this one.
LOL ... I am guessing that the coders aree calling this the 'vista' version

as seen on sales thread
Code:
Furthermore ; To test it the way it is now, I shared one of my own videos trough the plugin and indeed, it did unlock, however when I revisited it around 5 minutes later I had to share again to unlock it, I dont want all pages to be unlocked with just one share, so i picked unlock per post/page setting, however, People who have shared already shouldnt have to re-share everytime they want to rewatch it, because obviously after 3 (2 actually since the twitter share is not even an option) watches they cant share it any further....
Biggrin
03-30-2013, 06:54 AM
RE:
How do I download the software I got it and unzipped but what next?
04-02-2013, 02:06 PM
RE:
(03-30-2013 06:54 AM)momstar Wrote:  How do I download the software I got it and unzipped but what next?
Upload it to wordpress blog. It's just a plugin
36.gif
-----------------------------------------------------

51.gif