83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2016, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 01:14 PM by ratzazz.)
[GET] Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Pro Black Label Edition 3.2.8 FULL version
[size=x-small]~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Pro Black Label Edition 3.2.8 FULL version!

Sales Page:

YIKES - This thing is scary-FAST everyone! Whew!

UPDATED 03/05/2016
Mirrors for you guys: (names changed to protect the innocent)
~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Training and stuff:~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

No need for mirrors as I maintain my own shares.
If it ever goes down let just me know and I'll update this OP.

Enjoy,
RA Cool ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
03-06-2016, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 08:36 PM by ratzazz.)
Reserved for FAQ

Reserved for FAQ

(03-08-2016 07:39 AM)pipskok Wrote:  Thanks but you could share it without trojans :)

Quote from their support site:
Quote:Question:
When trying to download or install Arbitrage Underdog my anti-virus says there is a virus in the program. Why is this?

Solution:
We are sorry to report that a couple, not all, virus protection software falsely identifies our software "Arbitrage Underdog" might contain a trojan virus. We want to assure you that it does NOT contain any such thing and we are currently working with ALL of the virus protection vendors to correct this reporting mistake. Most of them have done so, but a few are still reporting it falsely.
Until they have updated their information and white-listed our software (something we have no control over), you will possibly receive their warning message. If you do receive a warning, in order to continue (which is what you should do), you will have to override, ignore and accept their warning during the installation process of our software.
If you have any questions, or would like to verify that we are working with your virus protection vendor, please feel free to contact us - remember to include the name and version information of your virus protection.

I have been using it since it first came out without any problems.

If it concerns you that much run it in a VM or just don't use it.

FAQ:
Magic Button :
Q. Will Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED work on a Mac computer?
Sorry, but this software is for PC's running Windows. But, you can run Virtual Windows software on a Mac by installing the FREE VirtualBox virtualisation software, and then install a copy of Windows inside the VirtualBox software on your Mac. There are several videos on YouTube that show how this can be done.

Q. How many computers does my license allow me to use?
Each purchased license allows you to use Arbitrageunderdog on one computer. If you need multiple licenses, please contact us for a discount.

Q. I don't live in the US - can I still do this?
Yes you can. As long as you have an email address and a Paypal account, you can do this from anywhere on the planet, thanks to the unique way our software accesses Craigslist.

Q. Do I need hosting, my own web-site and all that good stuff?
No, you don't.

Q. Since I'll be the middle-man, won't I need to talk to people on the phone?
No worries, you will not be talking to anyone on the phone. All communication using this method is done via email.

Q. Does this business cost anything to run?
The only cost you'll incur running a full fledged business with AU RELOADED is the $5 you'll pay to your Fiverr sellers.

Q. How fast will I make money?
We obviously can't guarantee you that you will make money, since we know nothing about you and how you work. That being said, some people are in profits with AU RELOADED on their first day, while others take much longer. Let's put it this way: If you are disciplined, and willing to do the work, your chances of succeeding are a LOT higher than if you simply don't take it seriously.

Q. Do I need a Paypal account to do this business?
Yes you do. Since you'll be receiving all your payments via Paypal, it is needed

Enjoy,
RA Cool

03-06-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: [GET] Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Pro Black Label Edition 3.2.8 FULL version
[Image: 56c8ae34990f7thumbnail.png]

Nice update Ratz.. thanks for keeping this one current! This still one of the best arbitrage software's on the market and worth every cent to buy it and support the developers once you have made a little bank with this bbhf extended test verison ;-)
*** Glad to be Back! ***
03-06-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: [GET] Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Pro Black Label Edition 3.2.8 FULL version
Cool share. Thanks and Repped! BTW You have it as updated 3/5/2015...it's 2016 no?
03-06-2016, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 12:24 AM by ratzazz.)
(03-06-2016 12:16 AM)j3zr33l Wrote:  Cool share. Thanks and Repped! BTW You have it as updated 3/5/2015...it's 2016 no?

Ahhhhhhhhhh you know what I meant LOL!

Thanks!

Enjoy,
RA Cool

44.gif
03-08-2016, 05:05 AM
Thanks for sharing!
03-08-2016, 07:39 AM
Thanks but you could share it without trojans :)
03-08-2016, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 06:33 PM by ratzazz.)
(03-08-2016 07:39 AM)pipskok Wrote:  Thanks but you could share it without trojans :)

Quote from their support site:
Quote:Question:
When trying to download or install Arbitrage Underdog my anti-virus says there is a virus in the program. Why is this?

Solution:
We are sorry to report that a couple, not all, virus protection software falsely identifies our software "Arbitrage Underdog" might contain a trojan virus. We want to assure you that it does NOT contain any such thing and we are currently working with ALL of the virus protection vendors to correct this reporting mistake. Most of them have done so, but a few are still reporting it falsely.
Until they have updated their information and white-listed our software (something we have no control over), you will possibly receive their warning message. If you do receive a warning, in order to continue (which is what you should do), you will have to override, ignore and accept their warning during the installation process of our software.
If you have any questions, or would like to verify that we are working with your virus protection vendor, please feel free to contact us - remember to include the name and version information of your virus protection.

I have been using it since it first came out without any problems.

If it concerns you that much run it in a VM or just don't use it.

Enjoy,
RA Cool

03-10-2016, 09:20 AM
I downloaded the file several times and I get everything except:

aubles.3.2.8.README.txt and the appliacation - I get errors for both of these.
03-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Awesome software, and as always, @ratzazz, does it again, providing the updates for this tool. Much appreciated. Repped++.
31.gif

80.gif