81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: [GET] Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Pro Black Label Edition 3.1.7 FULL version!
(04-06-2015 06:31 AM)Ringtail3030 Wrote:  Anyone know where the preemptive strike technique video is located?

Hmmmmmmmm ..... now let me think ......

Did you check the OP? Tongue

RA

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
04-06-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: [GET] Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Pro Black Label Edition 3.1.7 FULL version!
Thanks ratzazz. +reps flying your way
Here's a mega AIO including all video files:
04-06-2015, 08:05 AM
[GET] Arbitrage Underdog RELOADED Pro Black Label Edition 3.1.7 FULL version!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
04-06-2015, 05:49 PM
OH Man! This is a great share! Thanks so much
04-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Does anybody else think this software is a piece of crap? When I downloaded it I did a search exactly like the product owner did on his salespage video. With a big state of California I got a lousy 7 prospects, not the dozens he got on his video.

With the hundreds and hundreds of this software that he must have sold, it appear like so many other money making offers, the only one making money with this is him, selling the software to people.

Thanks to the OP for saving me the $47.
56.gif
04-07-2015, 05:43 PM
(04-07-2015 09:54 AM)rangers94 Wrote:  Does anybody else think this software is a piece of crap? When I downloaded it I did a search exactly like the product owner did on his salespage video. With a big state of California I got a lousy 7 prospects, not the dozens he got on his video.

With the hundreds and hundreds of this software that he must have sold, it appear like so many other money making offers, the only one making money with this is him, selling the software to people.

It isn't the software but your perceived value of it.

In "duplicating" the results even though you got it down to the letter, your results were based on TODAY"S results and not on the results that he had a year or two ago that were inline with the video at THAT point in time. (not today)

You have to find hot trends for TODAY not in the past.

RA

04-09-2015, 05:57 AM
(04-07-2015 05:43 PM)ratzazz Wrote:  
(04-07-2015 09:54 AM)rangers94 Wrote:  Does anybody else think this software is a piece of crap? When I downloaded it I did a search exactly like the product owner did on his salespage video. With a big state of California I got a lousy 7 prospects, not the dozens he got on his video.

It isn't the software but your perceived value of it.

In "duplicating" the results even though you got it down to the letter, your results were based on TODAY"S results and not on the results that he had a year or two ago that were inline with the video at THAT point in time. (not today)

You have to find hot trends for TODAY not in the past.

RA

Wise words from a wise man. Thank you, @ratzazz. You were repped for enlightening others. If you really want to know what's trending, using Google Trends to find certain things might be handy. Also, see what people are talking about on forums like Digital Point or something like it. There is always something people are needing or looking for, but it takes time to find what you want to promote.
04-19-2015, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the share +5
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
04-19-2015, 07:28 AM
Thanks a lot ratzazz for this!

Any review, is it working for anyone? I'm trying this right now and i would like to know results from others!

Thanks.
04-19-2015, 08:05 AM
(04-19-2015 07:28 AM)myster_amine Wrote:  Thanks a lot ratzazz for this!

Any review, is it working for anyone? I'm trying this right now and i would like to know results from others!

Thanks.

It works for everyone. Cool

RA

41.gif

17.gif