56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-31-2013, 08:16 AM
[GET] After 5,218 WSO Sales in 10 Months, Sean Mize opens the Vault to the Secrets of Selling WSOs Startin
After 5,218 WSO Sales in 10 Months, Sean Mize opens the Vault to the Secrets of Selling WSOs Starting From ScratchFirst off, let me say this, I was absolutely floored when I read this on Monday morning:

[Image: wsootdintrofromMikeLantz.png]

[Image: mikelantzsignature.png]

If there is ONE THING I want someone to say about me . . . it is that I am honest and trustworthy. That's hard to hear in this cut-throat im market.

And seeing 227 sales on the WSO was pretty cool too:

[Image: wsootd102713stats.png]

Bottom line, it was a pleasure and a surprise to get WSOOTD.

Now, let me ask you this, would you like me to peel back the curtain of what it took to get to WSOOTD 2 times in the last few months, plus hundreds and hundreds of sales?

I've sold 5,218 WSOs in 10 months:

[Image: 5218salesin10months.png]

That's right, 5,218 WSO sales and $46,551 in front-end revenue.

Now, that's not counting backend sales, and it's not counting affiliate commissions. I can't share the backend sales revenue . . . . but you can imagine what it is with a 21 day conversion campaign for all front-end buyers -

Here, I'll tell you how it happened:

Hi, Sean Mize here . . . .

On January 3rd of this year, I launched a WSO announcing my WSO strategy of the year -

The basic idea was that I had observed the whole WSO market, and realized that most folks were trying like crazy to have the knockout WSOs, you know, get 1000+ WSO sales from a WSO.

And I talked about how hard that was, that only 1 in a 100 or 1 in a 1000 ever hit that number, I went through some stats, blah, blah, blah,

But the bottom line was this: my theory was that even if you had a homerun, you were only likely to have a few homeruns a year. I might have gotten into the stats for that, as well. Maybe 5 people have ever had multiple home runs.

So I thought, look, I'm the long-run guy.

You may have seen that I have over 25,000 articles up on ezinearticles.

I'm the long run guy.

I'd rather slog it out and build something sure than to take all my chances on the lottery that I will hit it big.

And it's worked out pretty good over the last 7 years, as I've been full time online.

Anyhow, in January of this year, I announced that I was going to do the same thing with the Warrior Forum that I did with ezinearticles.

Volume, not looking for home runs.

And see what happens.

And here's what happened:

[Image: 5218salesin10months.png]

5218 WSO sales in 10 months

I've launched 28 WSOs and there were 22 upsells.

(the rest were launched prior to 2013, and contributed very little in sales)

So the question is: did the strategy work?

Yes and no.

First off, I actually only did WSOs for a few months, then took some time off, then pretty spotty since then.

So if I had done my strategy all year, probably triple the results.

But spilt milk is spilt milk.

No worries.

Bottom line, $46,551 in documentable income.

Now, I can't document this next stat, so I won't go exact on you - but you can imagine the backend sales. If I average $9 per sale on the front end - what do you think happens after someone is in my email campaign for 90 days?

Anyhow - this is about WSOs.

A unique WSO launch strategy, that, with the exception of 3 WSOs with multiple tracks, almost every one is about 1-3 audio tracks. A few were pdfs.

Most took less than about 3 hours to create.

What does this mean?

It should mean that this is something YOU can do.

I did it this year.

I might double next year, who knows?

But this is about you, not me.

So maybe right now you are thinking, ok, what was your strategy?

Do you want to discover HOW I have done 5,218 WSO sales in 10 Months?

If so, you will love this WSO -

It's a 73 page written (yes, written, pdf manual) detailing the exact strategy I set out to use this year, and what I did, what adjustments I made to it, you'll see my exact methodology for being this consistent and making 5,218 WSO sales in 10 months.

I show you:

--> My affiliate strategy

--> My leveraging strategy

--> My WSO creation strategy

--> How I write a WSO sales letter

--> How to repeatedly do 50-100 WSO sales day after day after day -

And much, much more - 73 pages of pure gold!

This is probably the most advanced WSO guide on earth - from someone who has genuinely done 5,218 WSO sales - and counting everytime someone buys right now!!!

If you want to do all that, get this WSO.

[Image: btncmbo_37026.png]

[Image: qtyleft_37026.png]

No pressure.

Look, if this kind of thing isn't for you, it isn't for you.

But I will say this: I hear a lot of people telling me that they are buying all these different systems for making money online and they just aren't making money online.

Well, all I can say is this:

#1 - those systems don't work.

#2 - you don't even have to take my word if I am making WSO sales. If you are a WSO seller or affiliate or even remotely interested in WSOs you have probably figured out how to see how sales each WSO makes.

If so, you know that a lot of money is made on the Warrior Forum every day.

And look, I can't promise you a certain number.

People gotta buy your WSOs or nothing happens.

But if you want to learn what I said I would do, then what I did, get this WSO.

It's worth $100 or more, frankly, this could be sold on my site as a full-scale $100 product.

But frankly, I want to make it possible for YOU to follow in my footsteps, and if you want to duplicate my success, be able to.

It's all out here in black and white.

All you really gotta do is buy a few WSOs to see how it all works.

And then do it yourself.

Why not?

Anyhow, it's worth $100 or more.

And I might make it into a full-scale product later.

For now, I'm going for a $37.00 target price, and starting it real low, raising the price each time someone buys:

[Image: btncmbo_37026.png]

[Image: qtyleft_37026.png]

Also - it's 200% guaranteed - that's right, if you aren't absolutely blown away, tell me that and that you want double your money back - and I'll give you DOUBLE your money back!

I'm that confident of what I've written here - 73 pages of pure gold!

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/862229-after-5-218-warrior-special-offer-sales-10-months-sean-mize-opens-vault-secrets-selling-wsos-startin.html

Direct Download - wso report after 5218 sales in 10months
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.succeedwithsean.com/ebooks/wsoreportafter5218salesin10months.pdf

Please mirror this PDF! or some REVIEW please! Wink
10-31-2013, 08:17 AM
RE:
mizesean Wrote:yes, I have sold 5,218 WSOs this year . . . and yes, this manual tells all !

-- Sean
10-31-2013, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 08:26 AM by m45741314574.)
RE:
This has already been shared by me here :

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid448667

Actually...anything Sean Mize can be found on my thread.
11-01-2013, 09:59 AM
RE:
PLUS REP TO THE OP ! I been looking for this one exactly
11-01-2013, 12:01 PM
RE:
Like I said. this is a double post and every single one of sean mize's product both past and future products can be found here :

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid448667

I got the hookup lol
39.gif
11-02-2013, 02:57 AM
RE:
thanx anyway ^_^

6.gif