62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-18-2019, 03:21 PM
[BBHF VIP ONLY] Tips and Tricks on How To Withdraw from Stealth Paypal accounts [2019]
We all know Paypal shits on their customers and thats why some of us have tons of stealth paypal accounts.

Personally, I own several stealth accounts and its a pain in the ass to withdraw from them.

So here are a few options to withdraw.

1. If your account is in UK or any European country you can withdraw through Payoneer Global Service.
Magic Button :
1. sign up to payoneer
2. get approved for global service (or ask support)
3. withdraw from pp to global service

You dont have to order a card as you can withdraw to your bank account from payoneer

[I have only tried pp accounts in USA, UK, Europe and Mexico, so I don't know if it will work in other countries]

2. If your account is in Mexico or USA, you can withdraw through Fiverr. Get two accounts. One buyer and one seller. As a seller post an ad about something but very expensive. Just copy some ad but make it a lot more expensive. From the buyer account, buy yourgig, wait 2 weeks and you can withdraw the funds.

Cons: Takes 2 weeks and Fiverr rapes you with their 22% fee. You pay a fee as a buyer and a fee as a seller.

3. Localbitcoins / paxful. Easy, open trade and pay with paypal but be prepared to pay 20%-25% fee, but you have your money in bitcoin!!

4. Upwork. Get two accounts. One is the freelancer and the other is the employer. Get the freelancer account verified. There's a guy here in bhwwho sells approved accounts. With the employer acct set a job, with the freelancer one get the job. With the employer account you PAY, the freelancer withdraws. Get prepared for 15%-20% fee-raped.
Update: Do NOT use method#4 as the problem with the upwork method, is that the guy who sell the accounts are approved, but not verified so you cant withdraw the money. ;(

5. Another freelance site to consider may be SEOClerks. I believe you can get away with a smaller fee there as they don't have a processing fee for the customer.

Ultimately I think the best way (but not simplest) is to buy something with your Paypal funds and then resell it for cash/payo/crypto/wire transfer/credit card payment etc. You can get away with breaking even on this one, or even maybe turning a profit from the deal. But for some reason I'm not getting any genius ideas on what could be purchased with Paypal funds and flipped to break even/make a profit. And I mean, you want the flip to be simple, you don't want to enter a brand new business here

6. escrow.com

7. Your OWN bank account

Just use your own bank account.
Paypal cannot see the name of the account holder.
The only thing you need to be concerned with is the bank itself having no issue with deposits being made from mismatching names. Several threads discuss this topic and which banks should not be used.

8. Sell paypal funds
Sell paypal funds and exchange it on your other payment processor
Those are the ones I have found so far. If you find a new site, you can possibly do something similar to what I do.

The problem are the fees and the time to get your money.
09-27-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: [BBHF VIP ONLY] Tips and Tricks on How To Withdraw from Stealth Paypal accounts [2019]
Dude, this methonds are pretyy old yah.. If you use Payoneer, your Paypal account gets limited. Dont do it.
05-02-2020, 07:01 AM
RE: [BBHF VIP ONLY] Tips and Tricks on How To Withdraw from Stealth Paypal accounts [2019]
Quote: If your account is in UK or any European country you can withdraw through Payoneer Global Service.
Method no.1 is not for amounts less than a 100USD as you won't be able to withdraw less than that. Another good option is to use transferwise. They'll give you a EU account as well and withdrawal is easier than payoneer. I'm not affiliated to any of these.
11-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Post to unlock
11-05-2020, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2020 02:24 PM by Lumos.)
Question RE: [BBHF VIP ONLY] Tips and Tricks on How To Withdraw from Stealth Paypal accounts [2019]
2019 writeup - does this need any corrections or updating ??

Thanks
68.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-05-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: [BBHF VIP ONLY] Tips and Tricks on How To Withdraw from Stealth Paypal accounts ...
post to unlock
11-14-2020, 12:38 AM
post to unlock
11-16-2020, 02:20 AM
post to unlock

71.gif