38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-22-2023, 05:50 PM
[GET] Affiliate Marketing on Crack-Ben Fletcher
This was shared before but zippyshare bit the dust. I loved the last Ben Fletcher thing I shared HERE, so I bought this one too and am sharing it FREE to you. It's another great product in my opinion.

SP
https://epcfire.com/amoc-v1/

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6puz0izqcpisv16/AffiliateMarketingonCrack-FINAL.pdf/file
Reps Always Appreciated
09-22-2023, 05:51 PM
RE: [GET] Affiliate Marketing on Crack-Ben Fletcher
As with my previous share, if you follow Ben's advice, and actually DO THE WORK, you will make money.
09-22-2023, 10:02 PM
I want to try this but I'm scared......

Isn't this how Hunter Biden got started in "business" and hooked on crack?

Thanks for another great share BlackTopHat, max reps!
09-22-2023, 10:49 PM
It's on sale for $22.50 and you get the videos. I dug around and found a review from 2020 when it launched and got it for 17 bucks. It's worth far more than that but it goes along with his marketing philosophy. The money is in the list.
09-22-2023, 11:29 PM
Thanks for your share and kudos for adding value to this community.

Maxx reps.
79.gif
09-24-2023, 06:13 PM
So, one guy PMed me for the videos of this share without even thanking me for it or giving me reps. My sig is reps appreciated. I don't ask for them, I certainly don't make anyone "must comment" or "must PM me"or any of that bullsh*t. I bought this with MY OWN MONEY and shared it freely. Not because I want anyone to be appreciative, although it shows class when they are. That's not the point. I think this is a great product. I shared it because I like most of this community and want to all to prosper.
And I know most people will do absolutely nothing with these shares but sit around with their thumbs up their a$$ and bytch because "nothing works".
Well, sorry, Scooter. You Work or of course "nothing works."
Sorry for the rant.
09-24-2023, 06:50 PM
Nice one. Thanks! Rep'd
09-29-2023, 01:46 AM
Thanks for this. Personally I prefer written content over videos, so thanks again for the share.
11-16-2023, 08:49 AM
I also prefer written content over videos so thanks for sharing this also. +10 reps left for all your efforts.
11-22-2023, 07:59 AM
(09-24-2023 06:13 PM)BlackTopHat Wrote:  So, one guy PMed me for the videos of this share without even thanking me for it or giving me reps. My sig is reps appreciated. I don't ask for them, I certainly don't make anyone "must comment" or "must PM me"or any of that bullsh*t. I bought this with MY OWN MONEY and shared it freely. Not because I want anyone to be appreciative, although it shows class when they are. That's not the point. I think this is a great product. I shared it because I like most of this community and want to all to prosper.
And I know most people will do absolutely nothing with these shares but sit around with their thumbs up their a$$ and bytch because "nothing works".
Well, sorry, Scooter. You Work or of course "nothing works."
Sorry for the rant.
Another case of no good deed going unpunished. I thank and rep you because I do appreciate what you've done.
36.gif

52.gif