36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-10-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: [GET] Adult Site Automation Program (Not Yet Released)
hahaha! you're funny. how long did it take you to search through my posts to get to a 2014 post of mine? long time i'll bet haha. there were nothing wrong with my mirrors. you seriously have that much time on your hands to stalk me because i commented on one of your threads that promoting a group buy link in the freebies section is against the rules?

let it go man haha. i've had my stalkers in the past. you are not the first and will not be the last. now get busy. i have about 1600 posts you can comment on haha. you're so funny!

i wouldn't have even caught your comment if it weren't for someone pming me about it. this person thought it was funny too haha. it IS funny!

(12-09-2017 04:52 AM)madabest Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 01:01 PM)Ezyrex Wrote:  You're playing games, my AV caught exploit when I clicked the mirror link. I'm going to report it to admin.

.......Mad Slap ...and you are talking about rules!!!!
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
12-10-2017, 06:15 PM
LMFAO !!!

Now I understand why the kid was going on about rules!

What an ignoramus madabest is!

Was probably some doofus that click an ad in stead of the download link and this
ignoramus thought you sharing weird things here.

Sound like mamabest is the best at being stupid.

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

(12-10-2017 07:41 AM)California Kid Wrote:  hahaha! you're funny. how long did it take you to search through my posts to get to a 2014 post of mine? long time i'll bet haha. there were nothing wrong with my mirrors. you seriously have that much time on your hands to stalk me because i commented on one of your threads that promoting a group buy link in the freebies section is against the rules?

let it go man haha. i've had my stalkers in the past. you are not the first and will not be the last. now get busy. i have about 1600 posts you can comment on haha. you're so funny!

i wouldn't have even caught your comment if it weren't for someone pming me about it. this person thought it was funny too haha. it IS funny!

(12-09-2017 04:52 AM)madabest Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 01:01 PM)Ezyrex Wrote:  You're playing games, my AV caught exploit when I clicked the mirror link. I'm going to report it to admin.

.......Mad Slap ...and you are talking about rules!!!!
12-12-2017, 05:48 AM
go F*** your self
12-18-2017, 03:22 AM
Max reps to BlackbirdRider for the repost. Appreciate it.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
12-18-2017, 07:43 AM
Thanks and repped
63.gif
Scam Buster

benji
07-24-2018, 04:59 AM
I repped Blackbirdrider, but don't recall repping 'TheKid', so here ya go Max reps for the share. Kinda funny to see the 'original wso creator' claim this. Then put up more links. Thanks to you too for the good attitude. Max reps to you too, DarkHat. Take care all.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
08-07-2018, 01:12 AM
This sounds moy thing, please phone me info on #44 07932644923 or pm me, thanx
09-30-2018, 03:43 AM
Mirror

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mir.cr/198UDEXH

Password
Code:

PDF Password has been removed.

Cheers
Adding Reputation it is Always Appreciated
08-02-2020, 08:34 PM
Still working
Reps
09-10-2020, 07:51 AM
will have a look bud as still working lol and max reps to ya
26.gif

61.gif