9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-29-2014, 11:33 AM
RE:
(04-29-2014 11:24 AM)razkal Wrote:  This is just a rehashed Tutorial summed up in PDF format....The original tutorial is found on an external site... Angry
Agreed on this one. Already read this from somewhere but very detailed.
04-29-2014, 11:43 AM
RE:
Cool, thank you, rep added.
04-29-2014, 12:28 PM
RE:
(04-29-2014 11:24 AM)razkal Wrote:  This is just a rehashed Tutorial summed up in PDF format....The original tutorial is found on an external site... Angry
Maybe for you, but not for others! I found the information very informative if you think past the obvious, but for some obviously too much to handle!!! Tongue

Please try to remember the Internet is a constant involvment of thoughts and ideas and must sometimes meant to be a think tank and not a fully writen script for one size fits all!!!

Get past that and you might make something of yourself inyour own right!!!
04-29-2014, 02:07 PM
RE:
(04-29-2014 12:28 PM)Merlin Wrote:  
Maybe for you, but not for others! I found the information very informative if you think past the obvious, but for some obviously too much to handle!!! Tongue

Please try to remember the Internet is a constant involvment of thoughts and ideas and must sometimes meant to be a think tank and not a fully writen script for one size fits all!!!

Get past that and you might make something of yourself inyour own right!!!

I agree, as I said before, am working on my first adult website and this is certainly a part of the puzzle for me ^^ Even if this was found elswhere in the net, is still very valuable for some peoples (like me).

Any chance of getting the OTO ? (Searching for adult related photos is very easy via three ways above. However if you don’t want the hassle to go through all these, I have included a lot of photos in my One Time Offers (OTO) that will help you kick start the whole process more easily.)

Thanks again for the share
04-29-2014, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 02:13 PM by Gabby.)
RE:
(04-29-2014 02:07 PM)kriendor Wrote:  I agree, as I said before, am working on my first adult website and this is certainly a part of the puzzle for me ^^ Even if this was found elswhere in the net, is still very valuable for some peoples (like me).

Any chance of getting the OTO ? (Searching for adult related photos is very easy via three ways above. However if you don’t want the hassle to go through all these, I have included a lot of photos in my One Time Offers (OTO) that will help you kick start the whole process more easily.)

Thanks again for the share
If you have any photos to share, please PM me, if you do not want to share them publicly. I am, like you, trying to start my first site as well!!!
30.gif
04-29-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 04:05 PM by infamous.)
RE:
Thanks OP (repped) for the share.

I hate passwords.

I removed the password on the pdf file and mirrored the file.

Magic Button :
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1LMOEGNO/Adult_Site_Automation_Program.pdf_links
04-29-2014, 02:35 PM
RE:
Thanks....
04-29-2014, 05:36 PM
RE:
Started with Adult Site marketing 3 weeks ago, got some few adult tube sites online running. All the traffic mentioned here I have implemented. If anyone need an adult tube site setup PM. Or if anyone want to share stuff maybe have some adult bots like AVS Submitter, adult-poster etc then let's talk.

It's takes time to build up your traffic to you need to be patience and don't give up.

Thanks!....
04-29-2014, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 06:22 PM by zenweb.)
RE:
The guide is great but missing the video element? Has he done this yet or does anyone know good video sources /feeds?
04-29-2014, 06:30 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share :))!

This guy copy/pasted a thread from another blackhat forum and added some images to create a wso :)) LoL
58.gif

23.gif