80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-10-2015, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 06:11 AM by JOEMLM.)
[GET] ASM *Amazing* Matt Clark : 23 HotProducts on Amazon Webinar + Supplier List

[Image: o_matt-clark-jason-katzenback-amazing-se...e-f97f.jpg]
matt clark did a webinar today, again, lol, i am sharing this while it is still live, so the webinar replay will not be online yet

but you can get the rest now, the slides which show 23 hot products you need to be selling according to them, with 1000 people on the webinar, these products will flood amazon, so they may not be so profitable soon. the supplier list and webinar replay will not be available to people not on the live webinar, lol

the first hour of the webinar is info, the second hour is a sales presentation for the $5,000 asm program, you do not need to watch that part, lol. it was shared here already. the supplier list lists all 23 hot products so you do not need to watch the webinar. the webinar slides show you the product images if you need to see what they look like.

get the stuff here:
thanks for any +reps, reviews and mirrors
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
10-10-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: ASM *Amazing* Matt Clark : 23 Hot Products to Sell NOW on Amazon Webinar + Supplier List ◄◄◄
Thank YOU big time - a fantastic share. A++++
10-10-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: ASM *Amazing* Matt Clark : 23 Hot Products to Sell NOW on Amazon Webinar + Supplier List ◄◄◄
great share, thanks man!
10-10-2015, 08:16 AM
Thanks for sharing and reps to you.

I was interested in the list of items they think are hot sellers and what a huge disappointment. I can find most of these items at my local grocery store - Flameless candles and Silicon muffin pans etc. Been available for years. So good luck with that stuff . . . especially if hundreds of people on the webinar start selling them . . .
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
10-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Thanks. +Reps Added
83.gif
10-10-2015, 09:27 AM
super fast
thx
10-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the shared. Max Reps ++
10-10-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: ASM *Amazing* Matt Clark : 23 Hot Products to Sell NOW on Amazon Webinar + Supplie...
Thanks for a useful share. Reps added.
10-10-2015, 09:34 AM
This is a great share, reps given!
10-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Great. thanks for taking the time to share this
66.gif

64.gif