51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-27-2015, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2015 09:25 AM by Razlien.)
[GET] APK Multi-Tools (Reverse engineering android jar and apk files)
APK Multi-Tool

Quote:I am currently working on a major update to APK Multi-Tool with some new added features and also to fix some issues with some code errors.

I am also changing a lot of the features as well since a lot of the code has been outdated for a while.

Whether you're doing basic image editing or editing the smali or xml files, on average u have to use (Brut.all or JF's smali/baksmali) awesome tool to extract the apk, edit it, then sign the apk and then adb push/install it. This process is quite tiresome if you are testing a method that needs fine tweaking.

This script should make the process a LOT smoother.
Theres an option of compiling/signing/installing all in one step

Features:

Quote:- Added framework dependent decompiling (For non propietary rom apks). (Option 10). Checks whether the dependee apk u selected is correct.
- Allows multiple projects to be modified, switch to and from.
- Allows to modify system apk's using apktool but ensures maximum compatibility in terms of signature / manifest.xml
- Batch optimize apk (Zipalign,optipng,or both)
- Batch Ogg optimization
- Batch install apk from script (option 19)
- Batch Theme Image Transfer TOOL
- Batch Theme optipng TOOL
- Batch Theme Zipalign APK TOOL
- Compression level selector (monitor status above menu)
- Error detection. Checks if error occurred anytime u perform a task, and reports it
- Extract, Zip apk's.
- Incorporates brut.all's apktool
- Improved syntax of questions/answers
- Logging on/off has been removed. Instead a log.txt is created which logs the activities of the script organized using time/date headers
- Optimize pngs (ignores .9.pngs)
- Pull apk from phone into modding environment.
- Push to specific location on phone
- Quick sign an apk (Batch mode supported)
- Read log (Option 24)
- Sign apks
- Supports batch installation, so if u drag multiple apks into the script (not while its running) it will install them all for u. U can ofcourse drag a single apk as well
- User can change the max java heap size (only use if certain large apks get stuck when decompiling/compiling apks) (Option 19)
- U can now set this script as ur default application for apks. When u do, if u double click any apk it will install it for u.
- Zipalign apks
- Much Much More

Instructions (Windows)
:
Quote:- Place apk in appropriate folder (Any filename will work, if running for first time folders will not be there, you must run and then the folders will be created)
- Run script
- Minimize the script
- Edit files inside the project folder
- Maximize the script
Requirements:

Quote:JAVA 1.7
ANDROID SDK (LINUX AND MAC VERSION)
Got problems ?

Quote:1. Make sure your path has no spaces
2. Your filename has no wierd characters
3. Java/adb are in your path
4. It's not a proprietary rom's apk (aka Sense,Motorola,Samsung) (If u are, then use option 11 and drag the required framework, eg com.htc.resources, twframework-res...etc)
5. It's not a themed apk (if it is, expect .9 png errors, use as close to stock as possible)
6. Look at the log to know whats happening
7. If all else fails, post as much info as possible and we will try to assist you.

TO DO LIST

Quote:Add new feature to Randomly Generate a new Key File for signing the apk files after modifying and recompiling of the apk files this will also allow of uploading to the android market as this added feature will allow you to sign apk files that you may of compiled without signing beforehand.

Modify the Signapk script to be compatible with the Randomly Generation feature in the works

and a few other added features are in the works as I am redesigning the application and rewriting a lot of the code to fix issues as well as some of the new features have broken parts as some features have been moved and broken some command line prompts.

More information can be found at my website at
Code:
http://apkmultitool.com/
as well as my other android tools
Code:
==========
Donations

If this software is helpful please donate to help support Development
[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
Code:
==========
DOWNLOAD LINKS

WINDOW VERSION

Code:
https://github.com/APK-Multi-Tool/APK-Multi-Tool/archive/WIP-2.0.zip

LINUX VERSION

Code:
https://github.com/APK-Multi-Tool/APK-Multi-Tool-Linux/archive/master.zip

MAC OS X VERSION

Comming soon.... Working on some bugs with the Detection tools
05-27-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: [GET] APK Multi-Tools (Reverse engineering android jar and apk files)
looks cool - thanks for sharing
05-27-2015, 11:03 PM
It is in Heavy Development right now as I am working on a MAC OS X version just need to work out a few more bugs before I will have a Release Candidate for it
05-27-2015, 11:11 PM
sound good dude
thanks dude
05-28-2015, 12:22 AM
This is good software.
13.gif
05-28-2015, 12:24 AM
sadly there is a ton of RIP OFF apk manager software out there that stolen this code and change the name and given no credit to me and i been working on this project for over 9 years now
05-28-2015, 12:48 AM
Wow. This sounds really cool.

Thanks a lot for your efforts. Although I am just getting started with learning how to create apps I can already see were this could be a very valuable asset to have once I know what I'm doing. So thanks in advance.

BATMAN
05-28-2015, 11:20 PM
I should have a RELEASE CANDIDATE SOON for MAC OS X.

I am working on the finishing touches on it right now just that it is taken a bit longer then normal as I am still learning how to use MAC OS X as I normally just work with Windows and LINUX but recentlly I built my Very First hackintosh laptop using VMWARE WORKSTATION 11
05-29-2015, 02:19 AM
Another great share.
Thanks raziel23x!
05-29-2015, 05:35 AM
THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS, NICE SHARE
59.gif

61.gif