39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-04-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: [GET] APK Multi-Tools (Reverse engineering android jar and apk files)
I am having a few hickups in the MAC OS X release of the tool but I should be releasing Some updates to the Windows and Linux Version Really Soon.

Been doing some testing with Windows 10 ENT PREVIEW and making sure there will not be any issues once windows 10 is publicly released
06-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Wow this looks awesome!

Be good if you could do a video walk through.
So basically I can download an APK file, change some parameters ie: Admob code etc and reupload to the marketplaces?

Is this possible?

Great work, left max reps for now.
Mr NON Fungible
06-04-2015, 10:18 PM
(06-04-2015 11:35 AM)⁞J∆Y⁞G∆TSBY⁞® Wrote:  Wow this looks awesome!

Be good if you could do a video walk through.
So basically I can download an APK file, change some parameters ie: Admob code etc and reupload to the marketplaces?

Is this possible?

Great work, left max reps for now.

There are tons of videos on youtube already on how to use my tool just search for apk manager and apk multi-tools on youtube
06-06-2015, 07:51 PM
raziel23x...

Just a friendly warning... remove those google ads asap from your game pages... the cokelab to be precise...
Reason? well you displaying ads on a page that promote illegal activities.. or just plain.. a page that contain drug related content...

google WILL shut down ad serving on the whole domain... and worse case ... they can shut down your whole account....

I had a similar game site a while ago.. they shut down ads just because of certain keywords.. " drugs " was one of them.. they also nailed me for " steal some money and kill "...

I wont be the one blowing a tweet at google... (we must all stand together dont we?) but I will hate to see you getting shut down by ad serving... because this is something small.... (and yet they dont care.. its automated half the time)

Good luck!.. those tools rock buddy!
06-21-2015, 10:14 AM
updated the Linux version sorry for the late posting
44.gif
06-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Tutorial use this apkmulti tools please
06-22-2015, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 01:17 AM by Razlien.)
(06-21-2015 02:22 PM)k3vin_cool Wrote:  Tutorial use this apkmulti tools please

there are tones of them on youtube just search apk Multi-Tool or apk manager

Also there is documentation in the DOC folder of the windows version that applies to all versions i just have not had time to convert it to Linux and update the info for the Linux version
06-28-2015, 09:22 AM
I made some Updates to the OP I Added to main website to the post for though who wish to check it out...
I just recently updated the look and feel of the website and you can take a look at some screenshots of the old website in the front page new section of the website....

I am currently revamping the entire website to make it user friendly and newbie friendly.

IF anyone knows of some good manual creating plugin for wordpress feel free to point them my way so that I can make this tool as user friendly as possible and better support everyone.....
06-28-2015, 11:27 AM
why we use it?
it for crack android app?
06-28-2015, 11:32 AM
(06-28-2015 11:27 AM)nop123 Wrote:  why we use it?
it for crack android app?
If you have not heard of this tool it been around for nearly 10 years now.........
read the op again and ask yourself what was you thinking when you asked this question.............. also ready other responses.........

this tool can turn a apk file back into source code................ so yea.......use your imagination..... you can totally rewrite a apk file and even add new features...... take features away........ get items for free......that normally can only get through in app purchases......
69.gif

20.gif