45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2017, 03:27 AM
RE: [GET] AFFILIATE REBIRTH / FREE TRAFFIC/ NEW
(08-05-2017 07:07 AM)ShadyLady Wrote:  Just went through this and it's about creating Amazon sites and ranking them via SEO techniques. I'm anything but an SEO expert so I can't comment if the methods they talk about have merit or not.

This sure has a lot of content though. Whew!

I will agree with blackhatbill that Amazon is a pain in the butt. They have so many rules and restrictions and for very little commission. It's like you're doing all this work (and this is A LOT of work!) for pennies. Then you add Google to this mix and it's only a matter of time they change their algorithm.

It's amazing anyone is actually profiting with this model.

Thank you for a great review and that is true that Amazon is squeezing out affiliates. Here in Maryland US since they have several warehouses now you cannot be an affiliate and they have changed the review process so that VERIFIED buyers only can leave reviews, which makes it difficult. If you want to make money with Amazon either create your own product, do FBA/sell product yourself or use Create Space/Kindle.
08-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Great work was looking for this, GFXWhizz Max reps
08-07-2017, 06:38 AM
thanks for all the reviews (although it appears many people didn't bother to read them). should have realized Amazon was getting too big for its britches after all the merger talks (Whole Foods, et al)

best you can do is find all the "consumable" products that people order regularly (household items, diapers, office supplies, etc.) and make your site a "destination" for that re-ordering by providing some kind of value. schools order a lot of stuff through amazon... so do some offices. the biggest push is with amazon prime...

haven't looked through the material on this one yet, but the above should at least be mentioned somewhere in there....

good luck, all.
08-07-2017, 01:57 PM
hope many folks refund this crap for which they have had 2000 sales so far
08-07-2017, 02:20 PM
THANKS GFX WIZ MAX TRPS GIVEN
57.gif
08-07-2017, 07:50 PM
(08-05-2017 11:25 AM)UfoMoneyGal Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 09:34 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  As with many things IMO:
(08-05-2017 06:34 AM)blackhatbill Wrote:  ...
The one thing I would say is that the Amazon affiliate model is
dying a slow, painful death. Amazon has already lowered rates,
and are pushing affiliates out daily.
The corpies ALWAYS watch and figure out ways to scrape more whilst making sure the slaves get less - 'tis the way of the current world, sadly.

More info in such directions would be hugely helpful, please ??:
There are far better ways to monetize than Amazon affiliate program,
for a number of reasons, up to and including the most important:
Everyone already knows about Amazon.
Thanks

*TRY CPA + PPL fast money , cause the customer do not have to buy nothing , not like old skool business model , FOR INSTANTCE === Mad Slap
Amazon + Clickbank Hitface

*With CPA , the customer only needs to fill a short FORM / Tiny SURVEY / PRESS A BUTTON or Take an action of that nature, basically CPA = COST PER ACTION , the money might be low , ranging from $1 to $14 dollars but CONVESTION RATES ARE SKY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

*PPS:
in TRADITIONAL Pay Per Sale commission base Action THE customer [A] Gots To Buy Product [B] = $ SALE MADE then you get paid % of that particular sale

*CPA:
in CPA cost per action no sale needed only action such as OPTIN / FILL FORM / TINY SURVEY = $$$$$ as i mentioned above , GOOD LUCK BR000000000

I wonder, can you drive free traffic to any CPA from this?

Afaik, CPA is good for content networks + FB + Mobile, of which you have to pay in order to generate profits. In addition, we have to use different trackings for different landing pages for scaling.

For serious CPA marketer, be ready around $3k to $5k if your final destination is $500 to $3k income per day.

So, free traffic if works should be a good start for a beginner.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
08-10-2017, 02:41 PM
(08-07-2017 07:50 PM)henryshare Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 11:25 AM)UfoMoneyGal Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 09:34 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  As with many things IMO:
The one thing I would say is that the Amazon affiliate model is
dying a slow, painful death. Amazon has already lowered rates,
and are pushing affiliates out daily.
The corpies ALWAYS watch and figure out ways to scrape more whilst making sure the slaves get less - 'tis the way of the current world, sadly.

More info in such directions would be hugely helpful, please ??:
There are far better ways to monetize than Amazon affiliate program,
for a number of reasons, up to and including the most important:
Everyone already knows about Amazon.
Thanks

*TRY CPA + PPL fast money , cause the customer do not have to buy nothing , not like old skool business model , FOR INSTANTCE === Mad Slap
Amazon + Clickbank Hitface

*With CPA , the customer only needs to fill a short FORM / Tiny SURVEY / PRESS A BUTTON or Take an action of that nature, basically CPA = COST PER ACTION , the money might be low , ranging from $1 to $14 dollars but CONVESTION RATES ARE SKY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

*PPS:
in TRADITIONAL Pay Per Sale commission base Action THE customer [A] Gots To Buy Product [B] = $ SALE MADE then you get paid % of that particular sale

*CPA:
in CPA cost per action no sale needed only action such as OPTIN / FILL FORM / TINY SURVEY = $$$$$ as i mentioned above , GOOD LUCK BR000000000

I wonder, can you drive free traffic to any CPA from this?

Afaik, CPA is good for content networks + FB + Mobile, of which you have to pay in order to generate profits. In addition, we have to use different trackings for different landing pages for scaling.

For serious CPA marketer, be ready around $3k to $5k if your final destination is $500 to $3k income per day.

So, free traffic if works should be a good start for a beginner.

Yep Totally agree with you i see my big guys in cpa hitting $80k in one day cpa + ppl , but they do big Buck media buys and got years and ton of experience ,

but for a newbie just starting out , i suggest free traffic AUTOMATION , if you can automate the process of getting free traffic then , BOY ow BOY you are in the money 100%
08-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Thanks

12.gif