64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-18-2018, 01:16 PM
[GET] 5 Steps to CPA profit
SP:

Code:
https://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/5-steps-to-cpa-profits/

Download
Code:
https://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/access-file-5-steps-to-cpa-profits-uhu64rd4/
12-18-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: [GET] 5 Steps to CPA profit
Thanks for this share Onlmaker (+Rep added, of course).

This 'Ivy Livingston' character may have sold this before with a different title as I read through all the way and it is 100% familiar to me.

It is all about doing CPA using YT for traffic and content locking.
It (like most other CPA infos...) totally omits that a BIG step after you've chosen a network to use, you must be sure and get the payment pathway secured - which can make for a significant delay (for example - payoneer's approval process that can take weeks).

CPA can be simpler than other ways, but like all of them it also has parts which must be done carefully.
The claims of instant income are mostly buckets of hooey put in to make sales, and if this is making hundred$ per day - WHY does the author even need to sell this for $4.97 ?!?
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-18-2018, 02:53 PM
(12-18-2018 02:05 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Thanks for this share Onlmaker (+Rep added, of course).

This 'Ivy Livingston' character may have sold this before with a different title as I read through all the way and it is 100% familiar to me.

It is all about doing CPA using YT for traffic and content locking.
It (like most other CPA infos...) totally omits that a BIG step after you've chosen a network to use, you must be sure and get the payment pathway secured - which can make for a significant delay (for example - payoneer's approval process that can take weeks).

CPA can be simpler than other ways, but like all of them it also has parts which must be done carefully.
The claims of instant income are mostly buckets of hooey put in to make sales, and if this is making hundred$ per day - WHY does the author even need to sell this for $4.97 ?!?
That "Ivy Livingston" character is none other than Abir Raju Bhadra (a.k.a. TrainingWithVick) who rips off other people's courses and sells them as his own. That's the reason it looks familiar to you - it was probably released by someone else earlier under a different title. He was recently exposed on Facebook by a marketer whose course Bhadra plagiarised and was selling as his own. Funny character.
12-18-2018, 03:04 PM
Thanks Webgoonda - that guy has LOTS of names !!
I do remember the content itself in the same format as well as the name 'Ivy Livingston', and did not find it helpful.
Nothing by 'TrainingWithVick' has been worth any more than seeing that name and face, then clicking away from it IMO - like many others, sadly.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-18-2018, 04:44 PM
@onlmaker Thanks for the share
23.gif
No need to rep
12-18-2018, 08:43 PM
Good Ole Vick!
12-18-2018, 09:08 PM
(12-18-2018 08:43 PM)wecanbothwin Wrote:  Good Ole Vick!

OH and thanks for the share. :) max reps.
12-18-2018, 11:03 PM
Thanks for share

Add +rep

54.gif