84.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-30-2014, 12:05 AM
RE:
Thank you.
03-30-2014, 02:30 AM
RE:
I think many of you are missing the point.
She built a review site six months ago - Did some on-page SEO - Wrote a few reviews - got very few backlinks - and did nothing more. In 6 months of doing NOTHING, she earned $400+ in Amazon commissions.
Yes, she does complicate the process, but that can be overcome.

Those of you who want to complain and are not happy with this share... would you like a refund???
03-30-2014, 03:53 AM
RE:
(03-30-2014 02:30 AM)yarddog2k Wrote:  I think many of you are missing the point.
She built a review site six months ago - Did some on-page SEO - Wrote a few reviews - got very few backlinks - and did nothing more. In 6 months of doing NOTHING, she earned $400+ in Amazon commissions.

Those of you who want to complain and are not happy with this share... would you like a refund???

HEY! WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU SLICK?!

Does somebody know you?!

Are you a f*cking affiliate for this c.rap?!

I am not missing a f*cking thing and sure would not pay for this s.hit!

I sure don't care who or what you think you are and DO NOT give a flying f*ck what you think!

No one is talking directly to you, but I sure as hell will comment and review your sh.it!

This is a long way around a short f*cking problem! But then, if you knew something - you wouldn't make a stupid NEWBIE statement like this!

If you knew anything, you would know this product has been written dozens of times before!

Some of them were better - some sucked! This is absolutely NOTHING new!

You want to shoot your f*cking mouth off when someone criticizes your post - go f*cking elsewhere NOOB!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
03-31-2014, 03:01 AM
RE:
When I started my first review site for amazon, I'm making about $300 after 4 to 6 months. And that's before I even heard about Erica. So I was looking for how to ramp up my earnings, I read about her method.....pretty much what I was already doing. So if you ask me, her course is good for beginners but if you need more advance stuff, read more and make tons of testing on conversion. That's what really matters.

And for one thing, I have absolutely no respect for marketers using BS forum like warrior to scam unsuspecting noobs. But you can try Erica, she's not that bad with her earlier wso. But as with most so call credible marketers in warrior, they tend to get greedy and start to crank out crappy stuff at later stage. And I think Erica is going down that way. So is oz.
04-01-2014, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 03:01 AM by pancake.)
RE:
Here you go..
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-General-Rules-for-BBHF-Last-UPDATED-on-Dec-20-2013

Unacceptable behavior regardless of how many posts you have.. Your post really shows everyone you have some anger issues you need to deal with. There are members on this forum with huge lists, great contacts and experience. How you present yourself should be something you should take into consideration.

Pancake! Cool

(03-30-2014 03:53 AM)Quasar Wrote:  
(03-30-2014 02:30 AM)yarddog2k Wrote:  I think many of you are missing the point.

HEY! WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU SLICK?!

Does somebody know you?!

Are you a f*cking affiliate for this c.rap?!

I am not missing a f*cking thing and sure would not pay for this s.hit!

I sure don't care who or what you think you are and DO NOT give a flying f*ck what you think!

No one is talking directly to you, but I sure as hell will comment and review your sh.it!

This is a long way around a short f*cking problem! But then, if you knew something - you wouldn't make a stupid NEWBIE statement like this!

If you knew anything, you would know this product has been written dozens of times before!

Some of them were better - some sucked! This is absolutely NOTHING new!

You want to shoot your f*cking mouth off when someone criticizes your post - go f*cking elsewhere NOOB!
64.gif
04-01-2014, 06:18 AM
RE:
(04-01-2014 03:01 AM)pancake Wrote:  Here you go..
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-General-Rules-for-BBHF-Last-UPDATED-on-Dec-20-2013

Unacceptable behavior regardless of how many posts you have.. Your post really shows everyone you have some anger issues you need to deal with. There are members on this forum with huge lists, great contacts and experience. How you present yourself should be something you should take into consideration.

Pancake! Cool
Sure thing Doctor! I will get right on that!

There might be someone that cares what a newbie-loser like you thinks - if active thought is even possible for you.

I don't see them here - so keep your nose out of things that do not concern you!

Yes, I know about members of the forum like this - I am one of them.

I stopped caring about what others "thought" over three decades ago, and it hasn't slowed the income streams or lowered my quality of life one notch.

So take your opinions and seek life elsewhere!

You are so far out of your depth - you must surely be clueless about just about everything after two years of mainly leeching and lurking here.

So don't go away mad - just go away!

You're as bothersome and influential as gnat!

You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
04-01-2014, 06:52 AM
RE:
If Erica Stone's course complicates the process too much and does not produce the best results,
what other Courses can be recommended that are superior to hers and would be better to follow?
Thanks.
+REP is appreciated for a helpful post. Smile
04-01-2014, 09:32 AM
RE:
(04-01-2014 06:52 AM)fingers Wrote:  ..
If Erica Stone's course complicates the process too much and does not produce the best results,
what other Courses can be recommended that are superior to hers and would be better to follow?
Thanks.
Good one fingers ...that what I'd like to see ..what's a better course?
Thanks
04-02-2014, 05:11 AM
[GET] [WSO] – Straight Line Passive Amazon Commissions
The road to passive Amazon Commissions.
The 23 steps to a successful Amazon review site and the stats that make them tick.

[WSO] – Straight Line Passive Amazon Commissions
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/918380-454-passive-amazon-commissions-16-posts-one-site-no-paid-traffic-no-buying-backlinks.html

Download:
Code:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/282778823/Straight%20Line%20Passive%20Amazon%20Commissions.zip
Thanks
04-02-2014, 05:50 AM
RE:
Already shared

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-Backlinks
39.gif

49.gif