76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-19-2022, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2022 11:13 PM by mthomas.)
RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
More Vax numbers with medical issues....

Vaxxed People with Medical Issues Including Children...
10-20-2022, 04:31 AM

this is impossible to persuade people because of the structure of the population ( 80 % of people are followers that never question anything in life . they would prefer to die than to think for themselves and i am serious here )

so the goal is not to persuade people but to find the best synthethis between 2 point of view ( thesis and antithesis)

german philsopher ( and countless others) Nietzsche found that the individual ( the guy who can think ) must always ( anytime anywhere) fight his way among the boring masses ( 80 % of any population , anytime, anywhere)

10-22-2022, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2022 09:43 PM by mthomas.)
(10-20-2022 04:31 AM)azertyloulou Wrote:  .

this is impossible to persuade people because of the structure of the population ( 80 % of people are followers that never question anything in life . they would prefer to die than to think for themselves and i am serious here )

so the goal is not to persuade people but to find the best synthethis between 2 point of view ( thesis and antithesis)

german philsopher ( and countless others) Nietzsche found that the individual ( the guy who can think ) must always ( anytime anywhere) fight his way among the boring masses ( 80 % of any population , anytime, anywhere)

I agree.....
And that is what this thread (I hope) is trying to do...giving BOTH sides of this issue since the mainstream media for the past 2 years has been censoring and restricting any dissenting voice regardless of the source (including leading doctors, scientists, administrators and a few (very few) politicians).

The truth is slowing coming out since large numbers of people have had serious health issues due to the "vaccine shots/boosters" and many have even died and are continuing to die at ever increasing numbers. Not my opinion, facts from actuarial statistics from the Life Insurance industry, concerns from doctors, scientists and mortuary workers seeing anomolies in death rates, cancer rates, heart attacks (especially in health young athletes), unusual and increasing blood clots found in cadavers, etc....the list goes on and on as new health issues are being reported from patients and excuses like due to air pollution, climate change, water, etc are wearing thin. People aren't believing the "experts" any longer, after being lied to over and over for the past 2 years.

People's family members are dying and we are being told it's normal, young kids are collapsing on the athletic fields across the world and we are told it's from "unknown" causes (BULLS@#T)....WE KNOW! PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP! PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO ASK DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!

Soon people will start demanding answers and hopefully hold those responsible for this mass crime against humanity FULLY responsible and throw them ALL in jail for life without parole. (personally, I'd line them up against a wall, but that's just me)

Unfortunately, it takes a tragedy in one's own family before some start to take notice and ask the hard questions, but with a 40% increase of deaths that are not Covid related and increased news coverage of athletes, reporters, hosts, etc. passing out and some dying on camera, the public is starting to become more interested...

I guess we have front-row seats to just how far our corrupt, greedy, lying governments are willing to go to cover this all up (they have been doing a pretty good job unfortunately these past 2 years). Now I know what it felt like to be living in Nazi Germany during the 1930's and having very little power to do anything about it. (after all they didnt' have a forum like this....but they did have newspapers, at least before they shut them all down (except for the party ones)...I wonder how long this site and other's like it stay running?

In the US, the First Amendment right is already being attacked through the courts with big media outlets trying to shut down all opposition to their monopolies....but that's another story for another day.

Cheers and have a Great Weekend!

Stay healthy [Image: 74muscle.gif] to all you pure bloods and for all those that have gotten the shot/booster(s), I really, really, really, hope I am wrong and they DON'T have any long-term adverse health effects.
Cool
10-23-2022, 06:59 AM
(10-22-2022 09:39 PM)mthomas Wrote:  
(10-20-2022 04:31 AM)azertyloulou Wrote:  .

I agree.....
And that is what this thread (I hope) is trying to do...giving BOTH sides of this issue since the mainstream media for the past 2 years has been censoring and restricting any dissenting voice regardless of the source (including leading doctors, scientists, administrators and a few (very few) politicians).

The truth is slowing coming out since large numbers of people have had serious health issues due to the "vaccine shots/boosters" and many have even died and are continuing to die at ever increasing numbers. Not my opinion, facts from actuarial statistics from the Life Insurance industry, concerns from doctors, scientists and mortuary workers seeing anomolies in death rates, cancer rates, heart attacks (especially in health young athletes), unusual and increasing blood clots found in cadavers, etc....the list goes on and on as new health issues are being reported from patients and excuses like due to air pollution, climate change, water, etc are wearing thin. People aren't believing the "experts" any longer, after being lied to over and over for the past 2 years.

People's family members are dying and we are being told it's normal, young kids are collapsing on the athletic fields across the world and we are told it's from "unknown" causes (BULLS@#T)....WE KNOW! PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP! PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO ASK DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!

Soon people will start demanding answers and hopefully hold those responsible for this mass crime against humanity FULLY responsible and throw them ALL in jail for life without parole. (personally, I'd line them up against a wall, but that's just me)

Unfortunately, it takes a tragedy in one's own family before some start to take notice and ask the hard questions, but with a 40% increase of deaths that are not Covid related and increased news coverage of athletes, reporters, hosts, etc. passing out and some dying on camera, the public is starting to become more interested...

I guess we have front-row seats to just how far our corrupt, greedy, lying governments are willing to go to cover this all up (they have been doing a pretty good job unfortunately these past 2 years). Now I know what it felt like to be living in Nazi Germany during the 1930's and having very little power to do anything about it. (after all they didnt' have a forum like this....but they did have newspapers, at least before they shut them all down (except for the party ones)...I wonder how long this site and other's like it stay running?

In the US, the First Amendment right is already being attacked through the courts with big media outlets trying to shut down all opposition to their monopolies....but that's another story for another day.

Cheers and have a Great Weekend!

Stay healthy [Image: 74muscle.gif] to all you pure bloods and for all those that have gotten the shot/booster(s), I really, really, really, hope I am wrong and they DON'T have any long-term adverse health effects.

thanks for your reply + rep added.

the real problem is the control of the world by initiates who do know what they are doing to us

the management of the masses has been well known for at least 100 years

for example , here is a classic book on social engineering :

https://www.amazon.fr/Viol-foules-par-pr...2070727270

an english translation of this french title could be : " the rape of the crowds thanks to political brainwashing "

- - - > i have been studying the management and manipulation of the masses for 20 years. i have read hundreds of book. my personal library looks like a public library that contains hundreds of books

which means that i do know what's going on out there

i know how and why the masses are used . i know the global goal that the initiates want to achieve before 2050

- - > i won't reveal the deep stuff i have found because i will be called a "conspiracy theorist " ( LOL) or another silly name by stupid people

so i won't get further because this not the right forum to reveal deep stuff

10-24-2022, 01:45 PM
Lightbulb RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
Sometimes pictures say things best:

[Image: 37B31DA2-0DF7-49DC-9A42-41AB66137464.jpeg]

And if you read the tiny red print at the lower left which defines the X axis, it really makes the message clear !!
15.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-25-2022, 02:34 AM

you guys should read Dr hotema's teachings

for example : https://archive.org/details/manshigherco...tema_771_O

https://www.amazon.com/Long-Life-Florida...1162559284

he has written more than 50 books

- - > he has exposed deeply the scam wich is modern , capitalist, " medical science "

these books changed my life

i have read probably more than 2000 books in my life

the 50 books he wrote are among the top 100 books that changed my life

10-25-2022, 09:41 AM
Adding to the above...
Here are my 2 main questions about 'the scam wich is modern , capitalist, " medical science " :

1 - How is it possible for so few (otherwise intelligent) folks to take notice that the MedicoSci establishment CURES NOTHING ?!?

B - Since it has been made to LOOK like everyone NEEDS the above dysfunctional establishment - why do folks put up with its gougings and wastes ??

As for me - I gave the whole MedicoSci thing up 30+ years ago - and have been healthier ever since.
That is/was my solution to this conundrum.
10-25-2022, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2022 10:43 AM by mthomas.)
(10-25-2022 09:41 AM)Lumos Wrote:  Adding to the above...
Here are my 2 main questions about 'the scam wich is modern , capitalist, " medical science " :

1 - How is it possible for so few (otherwise intelligent) folks to take notice that the MedicoSci establishment CURES NOTHING ?!?

B - Since it has been made to LOOK like everyone NEEDS the above dysfunctional establishment - why do folks put up with its gougings and wastes ??

As for me - I gave the whole MedicoSci thing up 30+ years ago - and have been healthier ever since.
That is/was my solution to this conundrum.

Yes, that is an interesting question especially now with the last two years of being blatantly and outright lied to by the so called "medical and scientific experts", politicians (although nothing new here) and Big Pharma (again, nothing new here...from years of losing lawsuits due to fraud, lies, falsifying data, etc.).

I get most people believing what their doctor's tell them in the past, but now with this Covid BS and the internet (to do your own research) and video's giving alternative opinions and treatments, people should be waking up to all the lies and BS they have been fed the past 50 years.

I too, got my wake-up call about 30 years ago when the prestigious AMA (American Medical Association) and others, came out and stated emphatically that anabolic steroids did NOT work for building muscle. I was in the gym back then just about every day and knew (without a medical degree, mind you!) 100% that this was total BS and that one of the oldest and most respected Medical Organizations was outright lying to the American people.

Of course, when their lies could no longer hold up since anyone with even half a brain could literally SEE the effects of athletes taking steroids, they came out and said something even more disturbing.....they claimed that they knew the drugs worked for building muscle but that they decided to LIE so that kids wouldn't be tempted to take the drugs. I was like...WTF?

If so called High Esteem Doctor's are given a free pass to lie about anything they want regardless of the medical/scientific FACTS than I knew things were going down hill and what they were telling us could very well be BS. (as it turned out it was....remember, the food pyramid (no longer valid), how butter was bad but margarine good....(no longer true), how cholesterol was the main culprit of heart disease..(again, no longer true).....

This also opened up the very real issue of modern Doctors just treating the symptoms and not the causes of diseases. The best example of this for me is with diabetes...they prescribe insulin (and other drugs) to lower sugar in the blood when changing a person's diet (no sugar, no to low carbs, etc.) can many times cure the actual cause. But of course, that would mean stepping on the food industry even if they are literally killing American's with the sh#$ they are putting in our food (seed oils, sugar, carbs, corn syrup, GMO's, preservatives, chemicals, additives, etc.).

With the Internet, YT video's (at least until they ban them all), forums and podcasts (Joe Rogan comes to mind) people today have NO excuse to NOT know the BS and LIES they are being fed on a consistent basis by our elected crooks, I mean politicians, media, doctors, etc.

Sadly, some people just like being told what to do/say/eat/live and find it easier to just obey regardless of the consequences (up to including DEATH as with the deadly, experimental clot shot) because the Doctor "knows best, they are educated".

Making life changes is hard, taking a pill is easy but you would think living would be a strong incentive for people to change their unhealthy ways....but apparently and sadly for most people that isn't true.

On a happier note --->
[Image: Cheers-to-Unvaxxed.jpg]
Cool
10-25-2022, 11:40 AM
Lightbulb RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
This uses some video many likely already saw - but also adds to it:

Vaccinated People Suffering Strange Hallucinations Before Collapsing
https://www.bitchute.com/video/klJ2yt2gvBB6/

This young woman spells things out very well:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0svatYh85NKy/

CDC admitting that the "Vaccine" shots are killing the "Vaccinated:
(Repeats some of the above after the 1st ~2 minutes.)
https://www.brighteon.com/96475888-7aa0-...43f9daa02c

Wow - if fully factual=>
Latest statement from Robert F. Kennedy Jr.:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ibb7FxaZ6zUn/

And I saved the BEST for last:

You have passed an unimaginable test:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xrn7JJjjDADw/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/EzF7qK1T62Na/
10-25-2022, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2022 12:12 PM by mthomas.)
Awesome Video's Lumos, thanks for posting!
(Although not sure about the young woman's vid)

The TRUTH is slowly, trickling, out to the masses...

Here's another video from an ex-Big Pharma Exec that spills the beans on the industry:
Big Pharma Accountability from an Ex Employee
21.gif

29.gif