33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-22-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
Thanks for adding that pointer Jolis !!

I believe this is the direct link to the video from mercola's page shared here by Jolis:

mRNA Vaccine Technology Inventor:
"Spike Protein is VERY DANGEROUS

Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7GitWB9NX6pZ/
https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/h

Quote:Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology.
Mr. Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has been researching adverse reactions to COVID vaccines.
Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic.
Clip from DarkHorse podcast.
Full livestream now CENSORED on YouTube.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-02-2021, 07:34 AM
(05-27-2021 03:36 PM)StillStanding Wrote:  
(05-26-2021 08:38 AM)pitpony30 Wrote:  Just get vaccinated and do not be an idiot

With all the evidence mounting up about how dangerous this so called "vaccine" is, just look in the mirror and you'll see who the real idiot is!

'StillStanding' ..ive given you all my reps for that post!!! 57yes 54makeup 57yes
07-04-2021, 09:55 PM
I'm impressed to find so many medical experts posting on this forum!

Although, not this guy, quoted by the book's author:
Quote:"It is pathetic and ludicrous to say we ever vanquished smallpox with vaccines, when only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated."
Dr Glen Dettman.

I don't know what kind of doctor this guy is, but he doesn't seem to know his smallpox history.

The first evidence of smallpox is traced back to fossil evidence from 10,000 BC! It had been killing people for 12,000 years BEFORE Edward Jenner developed a vaccination for it, in the C18th, and it was finally eradicated when the WHO conducted a global vaccination campaign in the 1960's and 70's. Or perhaps the 'doctor' believes it was simply a 'coincidence' that a 12,000 years old disease disappeared at approximately the same time as a vaccine was invented, and applied.
07-05-2021, 06:42 AM
LOL. What ever happened to LIVE and LET LIVE? I for one? Have NEVER had even ONE SHOT in my entire life. Not for anything. I can't sit here and explain how I managed to do that but all I can tell you is that I'm extremely healthy and prefer NOT to take a vaccine that -- if it does end up killing someone in your family -- you have NO legal recourse.

They're just dead and you can't do anything about it legally.

That tiny piece of information says it all for me... I prefer to sit in the sun at least 10 minutes a day... For the vitamin D and I do take vitamin C.

I wear a mask when I'm in public and will continue to do so UNTIL I DECIDE NOT TO. Not when society tells me it's okay.

I'm all for anyone willing to test the vaccine out on themselves... But don't get angry at others because we decide NOT to take that risk.

It's our right. At least for now... LOL.

jack
07-05-2021, 03:01 PM
Perfect 10

(07-04-2021 09:55 PM)Magma Wrote:  I'm impressed to find so many medical experts posting on this forum!

Although, not this guy, quoted by the book's author:
Quote:"It is pathetic and ludicrous to say we ever vanquished smallpox with vaccines, when only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated."
Dr Glen Dettman.

I don't know what kind of doctor this guy is, but he doesn't seem to know his smallpox history.

The first evidence of smallpox is traced back to fossil evidence from 10,000 BC! It had been killing people for 12,000 years BEFORE Edward Jenner developed a vaccination for it, in the C18th, and it was finally eradicated when the WHO conducted a global vaccination campaign in the 1960's and 70's. Or perhaps the 'doctor' believes it was simply a 'coincidence' that a 12,000 years old disease disappeared at approximately the same time as a vaccine was invented, and applied.
8.gif
07-05-2021, 10:28 PM
(07-05-2021 06:42 AM)jackpinion Wrote:  LOL. What ever happened to LIVE and LET LIVE? I for one? Have NEVER had even ONE SHOT in my entire life. Not for anything. I can't sit here and explain how I managed to do that but all I can tell you is that I'm extremely healthy and prefer NOT to take a vaccine that -- if it does end up killing someone in your family -- you have NO legal recourse.

They're just dead and you can't do anything about it legally.

That tiny piece of information says it all for me... I prefer to sit in the sun at least 10 minutes a day... For the vitamin D and I do take vitamin C.

I wear a mask when I'm in public and will continue to do so UNTIL I DECIDE NOT TO. Not when society tells me it's okay.

I'm all for anyone willing to test the vaccine out on themselves... But don't get angry at others because we decide NOT to take that risk.

It's our right. At least for now... LOL.

jack

That's ok, man, sure, go for it.

Let everyone else get vaccinated, so the virus dies off and you don't have to do anything. No problem, man.

And while you're at it, don't pay any taxes. After all, if everyone else pays taxes, everything will get paid for and you won't have to. Great.

And if there's a war, let all the others go off to Europe or the Pacific and fight for your freedom, you won't have to.

Live and let live man -- just do what makes you happy.
It's your right.

The rest of us are just fortunate that relatively few think like you.
And you boast about it, publicly, so we know who you are!

LOL
07-06-2021, 07:19 AM
@^^

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
07-07-2021, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2021 09:27 AM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
Such lovely generalized flaming - kind of like water from a firehose, being spread all around with very poor aim:

(07-04-2021 09:55 PM)Magma Wrote:  I'm impressed to find so many medical experts posting on this forum!

Illustrating with complete clarity that not only are there differing versions of so-called 'history' which are lately being re-written for the sakes of convenience, daily - but also that no study or open minded examination of genuine science has been performed whatsoever before aiming said firehose at others in chosen and perfected ignorance.

No surprise though - sadly.

These blanket responses aimed ONLY at tearing down others are based upon fears and another factor which such folks cannot even be aware of while being immersed in it=>

Stupefaction.

Now,
BEFORE any further ignorance jumps in - that word is NOT about 'stupidity' AT ALL.

What it describes is exactly this, from the dictionary:
Quote:The action of stupefying; making dull or lethargic

It is similar to a form of sneaky hypnosis that is 100% unknown to its victims.

It is all around us via mainstream sources of the ongoing big 'V' narrative and directly takes advantage of how too many folks do not question the very existences of the so-called 'medical viruses' - at all.

If that investigation is done by such folks, they may snap out of their hypnotized state into more awareness after some actual learning that exposes how ALL the 'V' stuff is simply a fantasy aimed at re-forming this world into the PMO's new, extended plantation - with them as the owners and all who remain as their (unpaid) workers.

The feudal system has not gone away - it just took a break from being visible for some time to allow the masses to work at taming the wilderness as the PMOs wished.

That having been done, most of us 'regular folks' are no longer useful to them and so a method was needed to frighten us all into volunteering for our own euthanasia...
And it is working quite well for them so far.

A 3 minute video clip explains the stupefaction process quite well.
2020 and beyond were already very openly exposed way back in 1981, as very clearly shown here:
Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HG1KlgEPrdP0/

Just those few minutes alone are able to show very clearly why folks keep going around in circles minus any clues that they are doing exactly that - and since 2020 it is truly world-wide.

It is very sad that none of those captives are able to see that their circular motions are simply their own non-choices in doing the same things over and over whilst expecting different results - just as shown in an actual definition of 'insanity'.

Finally - for anyone who still has a curious nature AND is courageous enough to do their own investigation of valid sources, here are some concepts which may assist in keeping you healthy and living, if desired:
Spike protein;
Graphene oxide;
MRNA;
Vaccine injuries;
Vaccine deaths.

And for anyone who is hugely courageous and willing of learning, it may help to also look into any metaphysical references about 'consensus reality'.

Disclaimers:
- I am NOT any sort of 'medical professional', nor have I claimed to be such;
- I have personally enhanced my own health GREATLY in recent decades by staying away from ALL medicos quite deliberately;
- I am NOT interested in any form of pole-ee-ticks as such things merely suck away life energies via being totally fake;
- I have studied world conditions very widely, and with even more dedication since 911, 311 and all the nonsense perpetrated in all of 2020 'till now;
- I choose consciously NOT to simply follow the herd - rather, I seek competent sources which are credible and compile the info which is most sensible to my own measures from that.

Many, many highly credentialed medical and scientific authorities have come forward - making efforts in exposing the ongoing world wide fraud.

Those very brave folks have risked everything in their efforts to educate others in maintaining their personal health DESPITE being heavily censored and even attacked for simply wishing others wellness.

I applaud anyone who makes such efforts, and I urge others to do the same.

Enjoy and Prosper in Perfect Health !!
07-10-2021, 10:39 AM
A wonderful very US type response is shown here by the woman IMO:

When the 'Administration' Knocks On Your Door…

Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UKnkkJKAGHPu/

I normally tend to disfavour responses via weapons - but in this case it seems exceptions must be made as the alternative is pain-filled voluntary euthanasia.

Enjoy and Prosper in Perfect Health !!
07-10-2021, 11:47 AM
I've been a Health Consultant for over 50 Yrs. - I'm not here to promote but to use logic #1 to think that drugs of any kind are the only solution on the planet is naive ... especially vaccines ... 50 yrs ago I dealt with farmers, I manufactured a mineral element called "iodine" that was curing not only animals but humans... iodine today is made of useless polluted ocean minerals ... I even proved to grow food all
organically and increased crops by 60 to 80 percent ... all without chemicals period. before internet
cell phones +++ chemicals industries + drugs - paid off useless government officials that shut me down
frankly, at that time, I couldn't give a shit if people wanted to listen to those politicians, of course, my ability to contact people was limited ... and by the way, today 2021 there are technologies to make any environment virus free ... and there are natural solutions to heal human chronic diseases (not my invention) but natural solutions aren't 100% WHY it depends on how much drugs a person has taken to
prevent its CURE! NOT only that but I only had a grade school education ... and I approached some doctors and ask them How does a body work... none of them ... not only taught they were smarter and got pissed off - but I gave them partial proof before they left, I was hoping they'd take an offensive approach because they would have seen a GreatGrand Father putting them out of service! When I think of the stupid of people - I look into the sky and ask whoever created this planet to transfer me to another planet ...
83.gif

76.gif