36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-27-2021, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2021 02:06 PM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
Sincerest Congrats to you Bearflambe !!:

(05-26-2021 11:16 PM)bearflambe Wrote:  ...Grateful I got my shot

Please do keep us posted about your perfect health in the coming year or 2, OK ??

It must be that you know better than a Nobel prize winner and all the credentialed Dr. folks worldwide who have come out publicly advising to NOT even go near any and all of the shots.

So, why do 100,000 doctors and medical professionals oppose these 'vaccines' openly and publicly if they are so effective and safe ??

Code:
https://principia-scientific.com/100000-doctors-medical-professionals-oppose-covid-19-vaccine/
(Published way back in December 16, 2020)

Dr Andrew Kaufman is among the most level headed and calm voices in all of this, along with Dr. Tom Cowan - both of whom cite clear, well documented FACTS.

The article at the page linked above is very stimulating and worthy of a quick read through - even if the viewer does not wish to give any time in listening to Dr. Kaufman's presentation at that same page.

Quote:For those of us who still have a survival instinct, the COVID-19 vaccine has been nothing but red flags, from the start.
An experimental mRNA cocktail that re-wires your cells at the genetic level, everyone is supposed to get it.

All negative comments are censored.
Those who question it are shamed and attacked in public.
And all this, for a manufactured pandemic, created via headlines, pop culture talking points and government shutdowns.

On a certain level, the whole thing is undeniably a psychological test.
With all these blatant red flags, are you so compliant that you are willing to submit and take the shot?
Or are you driven by an independent instinct to survive?

The normal, healthy response would be to question this.

Now, we have people dying after getting the vaccine.
Painful side effects are becoming normalized and there are other side effects being reported.
Some very strange ones too.

For the folks who aren't already fully hypnotized, here is some more, recent, very relevant info to consider if you wish to:

Meet some victims who have died from these deadly mRNA injections, do you still want it? - 6 min.
Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/m8A6AddGSLGz/

THE COVID KILL-SHOT and WHY YOU MUST NEVER TAKE ONE
Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/63HWY6XB3bM8/

Quote:Astounding that folks are still queuing up to be exterminated.
Share this video with those who haven't gotten the shot.
Those who took one and especially two, will likely die via an Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) response this fall and winter after being exposed to any of at least 6 wild corona strains -- which, without a COVID jab, are fairly harmless.
This mass extinction event will be blamed on "new variants" when in fact, the jab is the set-up to a certain and painful death via cytokine storm.

The information and facts regarding the above scenario have been well documented by mainly heavily censored sources.
These videos and abstracts are available on BitChute and a few other alternative platforms for those who care to do a bit of research.

Covid PCR tests are 100% fake and Covid-19 Virus does not exist says PHD expert David Rasnick
Short video about COVID PCR TEST ARE 100% FAKE, Says World renowned expert David Rasnick, PhD
Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hOHpKcPyf0hh/

Aside of all the above - what Rebellious says in reply #70 is so very wise and I agree with his POV 100%.

My aims in posting info is NOT to change the choices of anyone who is already fully invested into 'the shots' and all that goes with them.

What I am aiming for here is to point out helpful info for anyone who is questioning the world conditions and wishes to do their best for themselves and their families.

Lastly - once again I say:
As a man in the very highest so-called 'risk group' - and one who is out in public around other people quite regularly WITHOUT a muzzle - why is it that I haven't had so much as a sniffle since all of 2020 - and since this supposed plague began, why haven't I seen even ONE single incident of anyone just dropping down dead from it in public ??

If this is truly as advertised, I'd be long gone already and folks would be dropping visibly all over everywhere...but that isn't happening EXCEPT for at certain areas which just happen to have what seems to be a pretty good explanation - but I'll stop here so as not to inflame any shills with that opportunity to criticize more things that they've done ZERO investigation of.

Best Wishes for Happiness and Perfect Health to ALL !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-27-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
(05-26-2021 08:38 AM)pitpony30 Wrote:  Just get vaccinated and do not be an idiot

With all the evidence mounting up about how dangerous this so called "vaccine" is, just look in the mirror and you'll see who the real idiot is!
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
06-03-2021, 02:19 PM
REAL SCIENCE, HERE and NOW.
Here is the real, time-honored and accepted science that is NOT present behind so-called 'virology'.

Now someone is BOUND to dispute this carefully made and totally factual refutal via all sorts of yelling BUT without any study whatsoever, as usual.
(And of course this is NOT allowed on YT at all.)

The final refutal of virology

Code:
https://rumble.com/vhx3l1-the-final-refutal-of-virology.html
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-final-refutal-of-virology_qI429ODGLmoRotN.html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dxa1B39cLewh/

Quote:The final refutal of virology. English version.
Narrated in English by Heather Bruno ( IG@magicaldancer7 )

Dear friends, in this video I will tell you about an incredible historical event.
Thanks to microbiologist Dr. Stefan Lanka, we now have the final, official refutal of virology.
Stefan Lanka conducted control experiments that refuted the methods virologists use to prove the existence of viruses.
I will explain you everything and give you the necessary context and so that you can realize the full significance of Stefan Lanka’s control experiments.
I ask you to share this video everywhere you can.
This is the only way we can help this information to spread far enough to be able to create a scientific and medical revolution.

Virology:
An occupation based on 100% unscientific BS as of today - but;
Also a thing that most folks have been bamboozled into accepting as a fact of life by other folks - who also know no better.

It is so very sad and shameful what this utter BS has already done to the entire world since all of 2020.
06-03-2021, 11:04 PM
How can i download this 21 reasons not to get vaccinated?
06-04-2021, 12:16 AM
I feel sorry for you.
Insulting others who think differently than you.
But I understand this is the only way you can gain significance in your life.
May you find peace in your life, because, with all your ranting on here, something mentally is going on. Please seek medical help.

(05-27-2021 01:46 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Sincerest Congrats to you Bearflambe !!:

(05-26-2021 11:16 PM)bearflambe Wrote:  ...Grateful I got my shot

Please do keep us posted about your perfect health in the coming year or 2, OK ??

It must be that you know better than a Nobel prize winner and all the credentialed Dr. folks worldwide who have come out publicly advising to NOT even go near any and all of the shots.

So, why do 100,000 doctors and medical professionals oppose these 'vaccines' openly and publicly if they are so effective and safe ??

Code:
https://principia-scientific.com/100000-doctors-medical-professionals-oppose-covid-19-vaccine/
(Published way back in December 16, 2020)

Dr Andrew Kaufman is among the most level headed and calm voices in all of this, along with Dr. Tom Cowan - both of whom cite clear, well documented FACTS.

The article at the page linked above is very stimulating and worthy of a quick read through - even if the viewer does not wish to give any time in listening to Dr. Kaufman's presentation at that same page.

Quote:For those of us who still have a survival instinct, the COVID-19 vaccine has been nothing but red flags, from the start.
An experimental mRNA cocktail that re-wires your cells at the genetic level, everyone is supposed to get it.

All negative comments are censored.
Those who question it are shamed and attacked in public.
And all this, for a manufactured pandemic, created via headlines, pop culture talking points and government shutdowns.

On a certain level, the whole thing is undeniably a psychological test.
With all these blatant red flags, are you so compliant that you are willing to submit and take the shot?
Or are you driven by an independent instinct to survive?

The normal, healthy response would be to question this.

Now, we have people dying after getting the vaccine.
Painful side effects are becoming normalized and there are other side effects being reported.
Some very strange ones too.

For the folks who aren't already fully hypnotized, here is some more, recent, very relevant info to consider if you wish to:

Meet some victims who have died from these deadly mRNA injections, do you still want it? - 6 min.
Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/m8A6AddGSLGz/

THE COVID KILL-SHOT and WHY YOU MUST NEVER TAKE ONE
Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/63HWY6XB3bM8/

Quote:Astounding that folks are still queuing up to be exterminated.
Share this video with those who haven't gotten the shot.
Those who took one and especially two, will likely die via an Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) response this fall and winter after being exposed to any of at least 6 wild corona strains -- which, without a COVID jab, are fairly harmless.
This mass extinction event will be blamed on "new variants" when in fact, the jab is the set-up to a certain and painful death via cytokine storm.

The information and facts regarding the above scenario have been well documented by mainly heavily censored sources.
These videos and abstracts are available on BitChute and a few other alternative platforms for those who care to do a bit of research.

Covid PCR tests are 100% fake and Covid-19 Virus does not exist says PHD expert David Rasnick
Short video about COVID PCR TEST ARE 100% FAKE, Says World renowned expert David Rasnick, PhD
Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hOHpKcPyf0hh/

Aside of all the above - what Rebellious says in reply #70 is so very wise and I agree with his POV 100%.

My aims in posting info is NOT to change the choices of anyone who is already fully invested into 'the shots' and all that goes with them.

What I am aiming for here is to point out helpful info for anyone who is questioning the world conditions and wishes to do their best for themselves and their families.

Lastly - once again I say:
As a man in the very highest so-called 'risk group' - and one who is out in public around other people quite regularly WITHOUT a muzzle - why is it that I haven't had so much as a sniffle since all of 2020 - and since this supposed plague began, why haven't I seen even ONE single incident of anyone just dropping down dead from it in public ??

If this is truly as advertised, I'd be long gone already and folks would be dropping visibly all over everywhere...but that isn't happening EXCEPT for at certain areas which just happen to have what seems to be a pretty good explanation - but I'll stop here so as not to inflame any shills with that opportunity to criticize more things that they've done ZERO investigation of.

Best Wishes for Happiness and Perfect Health to ALL !!
6.gif
06-04-2021, 11:36 AM
So @Bearflambe...
I see that you are yet another member here who cannot see any differences between scientifically proven and accepted DATA vs. mere 'opinions'.

OK - good for you - and;
It must also be that you visited this thread ONLY to aim offense at ALL other members of BBHF who are trying to get clear about the dangers of the non-vaccine.

Your aim in posting here is clearly and visibly not only to defend your factually indefensible position - whilst giving ZERO attention to the medical and scientific evidences posted here - your consideration of actual DATA to be insulting somehow - and as a bonus...:

In calling me a sicko you have also aimed that exact same offensive at our marvelous member StillStanding - who has posted here expressing the same position as myself, as well as the many others who HAVE been actively searching for answers regarding what is openly now being called 'the depop shots' with over 63% of americans refusing it - including a very large proportion of career medical professionals.

Sadly I cannot be shocked or surprised by NPCs anymore simply because of very personal observations made lately of equally uninformed friends and family members who have actually shown visible personality changes soon after their exposures to the spike protein spreading process.

As posted previously, above:

It will be wonderful to hear about someone who is thriving after a time when the official VAERS (gov't) database reveals this:

Quote:June 3, 2021
“VAERS [US] data released today showed 227,805 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 4,201 deaths and 18,528 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 14, 2021.”

That is rather alarming in my strictly non-medical opinion, so it'll be great to see that someone will continue to thrive despite all those losses and sufferings.

Thrive and Prosper in Perfect Health !!
06-04-2021, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2021 01:42 PM by bearflambe.)
So I spent a whole 3 minutes looking into your quote. Easy to find its source. The organization that originally came up with these statistics is a joke. Plus I couldn't find any information to back up their death facts. This post sounds like Fox news.
My last comment here. Finding your fact to be fake is too easy.
Have a Great day.

“VAERS [US] data released today showed 227,805 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 4,201 deaths and 18,528 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 14, 2021.”
06-08-2021, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2021 06:02 PM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
Wow.
How completely revealing !!:

(06-04-2021 01:40 PM)bearflambe Wrote:  So I spent a whole 3 minutes looking into your quote. Easy to find its source. The organization that originally came up with these statistics is a joke. Plus I couldn't find any information to back up their death facts. This post sounds like Fox news.
My last comment here. Finding your fact to be fake is too easy.
Have a Great day.

So...
Here is a member since 2011 - who has ONLY ever made ONE share here at BBHF in 2014 - no wonder this coincides with a total of 170 Reps, and=>
His single share only has a link for stuff posted by others on a domain that is now long gone.

Aside of these easily seen FACTS - he utterly denies that VAERS is an official gov. site of the CDC - here:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuri...index.html

Now, moving right along to the nature of the flaming comment=>
Yes, it is obvious that in all, this member has spent a total of just a few minutes in his dismissals of a thread which is 8 pages long and loaded with credible info.

Instead he ONLY posts flaming replies - which confirms this portion of his chosen nick here:
Flambe.
Which actually means "flamed" in French.

IMO that is a close sidestep from shill and troll - which also fit this NPC quite well.

Obliviousness to the obvious is a CHOICE - which is actually 100% fine if desired - but insisting that such a refusal of credible FACTS is correct merely points to foolishness on a grand scale.

Perhaps a look at this chart may be helpful:

[Image: vaers-vaccine-injury-june-4-1024x757.jpg]

Anyone who is willing to make the effort can get these reports, here:
https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Quote:Of the 5,165 deaths reported as of May 28, 24% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 16% occurred within 24 hours and 38% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

There is such an amazing number of people who have made an effort to learn of the dangers posed by the (MRNA) non-vaxx and are refusing it thereby;
There's also an amazing amount of credible info posted here at BBHF as well as much, much more available to anyone who chooses to open their mind and eyes.

VS:
Volunteering for what is often now called the 'death jab' or 'the depop shot' along with its very possibly winning raffle ticket for euthanasia.

If that is someone's CHOICE - great for them - and PLEASE:
Allow others their own choices just as well.

Wishing ALL people Happiness, Prosperity and Perfect Health !!
06-20-2021, 08:57 PM
Thank you for your links and trying to awake the sleepy ones
MANY DOCTORS AND NURSES SPEAK OUT TO WARN OF THE DANGERS TO THOSE TAKING THE "VACCINE" AND THOSE COMING IN CONTACT WITH THE "VACCINATED" THE FIRST VIDEO IS DR. LARRY PAVELSKY, A RENOWNED SPEAKER AND AUTHOR AND BOARD CERTIFIED PEDIATRICIAN. THE SECOND VIDEO IS DR. CHRISTINE NOTHRUP. THE THIRD VIDEO IS A MANY DOCTORS AND NURSES SPEAKING OUT.
http://www.truthunmasked.org/p/stay-away.html?m=1
06-22-2021, 04:29 PM
Below another interesting read to this topic:

Inventor of mRNA Interviewed About Injection Dangers
73.gif

79.gif