17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-15-2013, 06:39 AM
RE:
Re- absmizan

Yup i know keywordcanine long time ago, but the difference is they established there tool long time ago and its stable enough to update, i definitely will add some other features once i am sure 100% of KR stabilty

Re- darkatdawn

You are right, actually talking about brain storming keywords SKY IS THE LIMIT, i just placed an initial start in the tool, though till i add all brainstorm capabilities in KR you can place your own keywords in the tool and analyze them.

Regards
10-15-2013, 07:03 AM
RE:
Thanks for the great tool. Rep added.
10-15-2013, 09:16 AM
RE:
(10-15-2013 06:39 AM)darker-fear Wrote:  Re- absmizan

Yup i know keywordcanine long time ago, but the difference is they established there tool long time ago and its stable enough to update, i definitely will add some other features once i am sure 100% of KR stabilty

Re- darkatdawn

You are right, actually talking about brain storming keywords SKY IS THE LIMIT, i just placed an initial start in the tool, though till i add all brainstorm capabilities in KR you can place your own keywords in the tool and analyze them.

Regards
Looking forward to it. Smile
10-15-2013, 10:13 AM
RE:
competition is not working for me...
10-15-2013, 02:00 PM
RE:
Rep added will test it out and give you my feed back
9.gif
10-15-2013, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2013 10:40 PM by darkatdawn.)
RE:
(10-15-2013 06:39 AM)darker-fear Wrote:  Re- absmizan

Re- darkatdawn

Regards

Ty for taking the time to reply, rep added.

If I may make a suggestion to expand the tool and who know even demolish a few established keyword tools in the market?

- Allow the user to insert their own prefix and suffic keywords.

I have spent the last 2 days playing with the tool using different kwd and styles ( oh found some gems in the proccess so a big tY for coming up with the tool ) but I find the results provided with the suggestion box weak.

Sound wierd to compliment your work followed by smashing it against the wall but allow me to furher explain my pov based on my experiences.

- When using the suggestion box for a kwd, I think you said the KR will take our seed keyword and scrape google suggestion for all alphabetic possibilities - that works ok most of the times when using a seed kwd but when using a long tail kwd like video seo marketing,it returns only 8 results.

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My results with a older kwd tool that has not been updated in ages but the prefix and suffic still work their magic, provied a list of around 200 results that I can use from a list of +1000. That´s why I mentioned that your tool was missing a lot of kwd by negleting the prefix/suffic options.[/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am not programer by any means but using a bit of logic I would create two aditional kwd fields that would allow the users to type their own kwds there.[/font]
[/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With that small addition, your kwd tool would push it´s way to hights that tools like MS or LTPRO enjoy and take their places because none of these tools do the prefic and suffix properly- they throw them in the mix randomly.[/font]
[/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To sum up the extra options you could implement:[/font]
  • create the prefix and suffix
  • [font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]both the above options would scrape [/font]for all alphabetic possibilities - ex: how "d" do I seo my website
  • Allow the user to organize the saved kwd list into folders
  • The kwd list generated with either the prefix/suffix option adds up to the existing kwd list
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]At the end of the day, it´s your time,your tool and what to do with it is up to you.[/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kindest Regards[/font]

Erm...wierd posting bug? Couldn´t figure out a way to remove the formating, sorry for the spam
10-16-2013, 03:24 AM
RE:
Thanks darkatdawn for your valuable input,

I will push your idea in the top of the enhancement although there will be some limitation from google

You will see it live at KR whiten a week or so

Regards
10-16-2013, 04:54 AM
RE:
If I could give you a +20 I would. Excellent software
10-16-2013, 05:38 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing. +Reps added.
10-16-2013, 06:37 AM
RE:
(10-16-2013 03:24 AM)darker-fear Wrote:  Thanks darkatdawn for your valuable input,

I will push your idea in the top of the enhancement although there will be some limitation from google

You will see it live at KR whiten a week or so

Regards
Glda I could contribute for the improvement of this baby.

Oh, almost forgot to meantion that there seems to be a workaround when using prefix:
- using "how to +kwd" seems to bring extremely relevant results, not 800 results but as long as it keeps bringing +100 relevant results every time, it should please even the most demanding researcher.

Looking forward to the improvements.
Kindest Regards
32.gif

18.gif