52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-15-2018, 08:55 PM
Forex Signal Service
[Image: daily-forex-signals-logo1.png]

FOREX SIGNAL SERVICE

Hello all BBHF FX traders.
This have been my long time project which I plan of doing. As the subject implies I will provide signal for FX traders. I'd like to know what other traders might want to have in the signal service.

There are so many websites out there doing the same thing, by providing signal to members. I've tried a few. Honestly disappointed. This was years ago before my breakthrough. So, I'll try to make a difference here.

Before I create my first BSO, I would like to know more what other traders might expect from my service.

This will be monthly service meaning you'll have to pay every month to continue to receive my signal.
Signal will be sent through telegram or whatsapp ONLY.
I'll send only reliable signal which I calculate using fibonacci.
You'll receive max 4 ~ 6 signal ONLY every month.
Each signal has a risk/reward of 1:2 the most. Sometimes 1:4.
Strictly NO 1:1 risk/reward trade.
In each trade you can make 50-pips.
Each trade will have Stop-Loss of 25-pips.
Overall each month you can surely make around 200 ~ 300 pips.
Used for currency trading ONLY. NO commodities.
Using 0.10-lot you can make around $200 ~ $300 per month in standard account.
Using $1.00-lot you can make around $2000 ~ $3000 per month in standard account.
Maybe I'll do trade copier service too depending on your broker.

Let me know your idea or suggestion here.
I'm happy to hear any of your thoughts even though it sound ridiculous.
02-15-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Forex Signal Service
All the best for your BSO, pls add skype and also mainly email also as part of signal delivery because biz people sometimes have a time restrict to use whatsapp or telegram, for those people, email delivery will be useful.
02-19-2018, 11:10 PM
Interested
02-20-2018, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 02:54 AM by DuckFace.)
Sounds good but please make it affordable and newbies friendly. Please. :)
Xm.com is good so far. I mean the interface and their live chat.. so consider adding this to your copier list.
02-20-2018, 05:56 PM
Do you have previous verified signal for us to check out, like myfxbook or something
38.gif
02-22-2018, 02:17 AM
Interested.. Any previous verified account proof of profitability?
02-22-2018, 02:31 PM
It's funny I thought nobody would be interested in this as the the last comment I received was from @nagarajnow.

Here I'll be answering few of your questions.

(02-20-2018 02:50 AM)DuckFace Wrote:  Sounds good but please make it affordable and newbies friendly. Please. :)
Xm.com is good so far. I mean the interface and their live chat.. so consider adding this to your copier list.

I'm still figuring with the monthly and yearly price actually. And yes XM.com is included. In fact I'll be using 2 broker for my trade-copier service.
The other is FBS.com.

(02-20-2018 05:56 PM)inu629 Wrote:  Do you have previous verified signal for us to check out, like myfxbook or something

Sorry. Nothing at the moment yet.

(02-22-2018 02:17 AM)spazzy252 Wrote:  Interested.. Any previous verified account proof of profitability?

Profitable?
Definitely, YES.

Verified account proof?
Besides my own account I have no other proof.

I believe it's pointless also to attach my profit image here as the details can be manipulated too to attract customers.
Not sure about myfxbook.

I'm still setting all this up to be legit and everything. And I'll be giving away FREE 1-month trial for limited members here for review. You can try the signal on DEMO account or LIVE account before subscribing for monthly or yearly package.

At the moment of typing this message I'm looking for a SELL setup @USDCHF.
Still waiting for it to make the move else I'll pass this trade.
02-23-2018, 08:39 AM
[Image: 20qmljc.jpg]

From my yesterday comment, price of @USDCHF fell as expected and I'd a clean entry. As of this morning I'm still in profit of 50-pips, waiting for it to hit mt TP-level. If I see sign of reversal I'll just close the trade and take the profit.
In case if you're wondering, TP is 75-pips.
Risk-reward: 1:3
Breakeven: Yes.
02-24-2018, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2018 08:56 AM by New Year.)
Looks good ,
If you aren't stopped you can go all the way down to 0.9290 at least or 0.9187 all the way....

Just my thoughts, good luck.
02-24-2018, 09:22 AM
(02-24-2018 06:56 AM)New Year Wrote:  Looks good ,
If you aren't stopped you can go all the way down to 0.9290 at least or 0.9187 all the way....

Just my thoughts, good luck.

I wasn't closed-out. So It's still running in profit. So lets see next week.
Usually I'll just let it hit my TP or SL since I've have nothing to lose in this kind of trade after break-even.
42.gif

37.gif