58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-26-2014, 06:38 PM
(Fast Cash) Passive Income vs Residual Income | Affiliate vs Network Marketing |
Hey guys, I've always wondered how come affiliate marketers don't like network marketing, I mean talking to people, sharing the opportunity, and making a fixed and raised income every month as it is long term. With affiliate marketing, yeah you don't talk to people but its fast cash. Building websites, PPC, PPV, etc. Its not on autopilot, you have to keep tweaking, testing, setting up campaigns, etc. Time and time again. We talk to people everyday regardless, I don't get it. With affiliate marketing, you're making money off of sales. But the thing is, Network Marketing is the only industry that makes more millionaires than any industry.

Let me know what's your guys thoughts. Don't get me wrong, affiliate marketing, its not just promoting people's products but creating your own products and services is where being a real entreprenuer is about! I rather make money from one time work then keep doing it, looks like a job again lol...
06-13-2014, 05:13 PM
RE:
It would be great if we can step into both world, the latest trend which combine affiliate and network marketing was triggered by Mike Dillard and called funded proposal, so I thought the future of network marketing rely on internet marketing and web 2.0 besides old school marketing aka offline method...
[Image: peerfly_728x90.gif]
06-14-2014, 07:04 AM
RE:
Please BBHF Guys Contribute to this thread so that people can learn
06-20-2014, 07:24 AM
RE:
Personally, network marketing opportunities I've investigated all involved the purchase of goods and services in order to participate. If you aren't making money, buying those goods or services each month is a hardship. Also, selling the product is much easier than recruiting others who will actually participate fully. The real money comes from the people you recruit who recruit others and so on... most people join and do nothing and that's what you earn from their efforts.
07-03-2014, 01:19 AM
RE:
BlackNinjaX ...

I agree with you.
Affiliate Marketing is a job ... not a business.
We have to work, work and work to make more money.
We only paid one generation/tier/level [whatever you say...] for our work.

It is very different with Network Marketing.
We do not have to work alone, we can make a team and make more money from the work of the team.
Usually we paid some generations [7-9 gen.]
It is truly a real Passive Income machine.

No wonder some big names such as Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Richard Brandson, Jim Rohn, Stephen Covey, T Harv Eker and more ... involved or recommend Network Marketing. And that is why Robert Kiyosaki name this business model as The Business of The 21st Century.

And the most beautiful side, more and more Network Business combine their system with Affiliate Marketing and Social Network Marketing. It is truly a bless for us because we can make more money with less work.

And now you don't have a reason not to like Network Marketing because you don't have to talk one on one, make a cold call, make a presentation. Now we can recruit people online, sell product online, make presentation online [webinar], training online ... and of course, make more money online :]
These are our 'foods' from day to day ... why not maximize it to make more money with Network Marketing ???

Hi Craze8s ...
There are some Network Marketing companies which free to join, you do not have to pay anything to make money. But of course you will make more money if you join as a full/paid member.

Here is one of them http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<</pinduit
This is a new Social Network like Pinterest - will be launch in a few weeks - which use the combination of Social Network + Network Marketing + Affiliate Marketing.
> Free to join as affiliate
> Make money by post/tag image [like Pinterest, but you get paid]
> Earn a 10% Sales Commission on all direct Sales
> Up to 9 generation commision [for associate member]
> Some big names already join [Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Canon, Egg.com, Macys, and many more.]

This Social Network is by invitation only and you can get the invitation here ... http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<</pinduit

Folks ... welcome to the beautiful world of Social Affiliate Network Marketing ... :]
39.gif
07-08-2014, 10:55 AM
RE:
There is also affiliate marketing like Internet Lifestyle Network, its not built on levels where they have to get people, although you will make a commission off of them. But, most of your money is getting direct referrals and plus they play weekly as well.
07-24-2014, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 08:07 AM by JOEMLM.)
RE: (Fast Cash) Passive Income vs Resi]
(05-26-2014 06:38 PM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:  Network Marketing is the only industry that makes more millionaires than any industry.

that is just one of the many lies of mlm, mlm companies come and go...

creating websites creates more millionaires and BILLIONAIRES than any 'industry'

new restaurants create more millionaires than mlm

blogging creates more millionaires than mlm

app creators have produced more millionaires than mlm

product creators in general creates more millionaires than mlm

real estate, both buying it and selling it, creates more millionaires and a few billionaires... do you get the idea?

writing books creates more millionaires, 10 or more EVERY WEEK!

NEED MORE?

i have done mlm for many years, i was very good and very well known in the industry for many years, and i can tell you, mlm is not what it seems, most mlm companies are based in utah for a reason, the same families run the entire industry, most mlm companies do not last 5 years, it is by design, the mlm families just flip them every few years, i can go on here for a while as well...

you can have residual income without mlm

nothing beats creating your own unique product or service and selling that!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
07-25-2014, 03:50 PM
RE:
You're right bro. Creating your own product/service is where its at! Been told that for years now lol...

81.gif