42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-22-2015, 04:05 AM
[FREE WITH PASSWORD] Beginner Sound Production for Udemy Teachers
[color=#32CD32][size=medium]Hey guys, here's a "FREE" course that does not even show up in the instructor's profile, probably because it is password protected at the moment. Get it while you can. Smile[/size][/color]

[size=large]Beginner Sound Production for Udemy Teachers[/size]

[size=medium][b]Course Description[/b][/size]

[size=medium]This course is focused on getting the most out of your cheap microphone using free software and only a couple of simple and fast steps. Audio production can seem desperately complicated and impossible to figure out on your own so I've created this 'need to know' course for you. It only takes 45 minutes to learn the skills and know how to use them. Also it wont cost you a thing! bonus!For this course you will need to have certain materials that include software and audio files. All of this is provided for you so you don't have to go looking around the web. By providing the software for you i can make sure that you get the right versions too so there is no confusion. All the tools required are programmed into the 'Audacity' software except for one plugin called Ferric TDS (Which stands for Tape Distortion). This adds warmth to your voice and is not something that many voice overs use but it sounds great! This is also provided for free and you are shown how to use it. Once you start the course I will first show you how to download the software and then i will walk you through exactly how to install it properly. Then i have created individual videos that only focus on one process at a time. I like to keep ideas simple and separate from each other to help crystallize the knowledge you are learning. When it comes to audio production the order you do things really matters too so this design helps to re-enforce this work flow. This Udemy course is a 'Know Idea' Initiative. It is efficient, it is effective, it works.

What are the requirements?

No prerequisite knowledge or experience is required. All software and methods are provided at no cost.
What am I going to get from this course?

Over 9 lectures and 47 mins of content!
Produce better sounding vocal audio for your udemy videos
What is the target audience?

Take this course if you do not know how to make a cheap microphone sound good using software. Do not take this course if you have intermediate to advanced production skills.[/size]

[color=#98FB98][b]Enrollment Link:[/b][/color]

[code]https://www.udemy.com/beginner-sound-production-know-idea-4zzzfm[/code]

Password:
Magic Button :
45minutepro

Cool
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
06-22-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: [FREE WITH PASSWORD] Beginner Sound Production for Udemy Teachers
Great find! thanks for sharing.
06-22-2015, 05:21 AM
thanks for sharing
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
06-22-2015, 05:33 AM
I'll use this for sure! Max+reps
06-22-2015, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the share
46.gif
06-22-2015, 03:01 PM
Very helpful indeed! Thanks and rep added!
06-22-2015, 03:35 PM
Thanks whywork. Nice share.!
06-22-2015, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the appreciation everyone. I thought it was cool how this course is completely "hidden". I don't think you can even find it in Udemy Search, since the instructor made it private and password protected it. Lol

Fortunately I cruise a lot of forums and FB groups, so oddities like this will sometimes present themselves.
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash

32.gif