5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-27-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: FRANK KERN ULTRA-RARE PDF Where He Tells his REAL Life Story and How He Became the King of Internet Marketing
Re-up!

Code:
https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/JDX72urp/file.html
11-01-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: FRANK KERN ULTRA-RARE PDF Where He Tells his REAL Life Story and How He Became the...
(08-27-2018 11:50 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Re-up!

Code:
https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/JDX72urp/file.html

Thanks so much for the pdf reup, Theo! Can you also share the secret seminar video if possible.

Thanks in advance :)

~ rusticmario
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
11-04-2018, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2018 12:49 AM by Theo1.)
RE: FRANK KERN ULTRA-RARE PDF Where He Tells his REAL Life Story and How He Became the King of Internet Marketing
Secret Seminar re-upped! (This really WAS a secret seminar, just like ALL of the SECRET stuff I share here!)

Enjoy, and I really mean that- I actually saw this seminar years ago before I read through the "Intro" letter that I put up here- I was blown away by Frank's revelation that he grew up around his multi-millionaire grandfather and grand-uncles- Imagine having 4 multi-millionaire close relatives around you your whole life- Talk about modeling!

Frank also reveals what may be his GREATEST secret in the 3rd part of the video- That although he had always portrayed himself as the lazy surfer push-button make-millions bum- Frank actually had worked EXTREMELY HARD and RELENTLESSLY ***EVERY DAY*** to create his success- He makes that clear in these videos-

Soooooo- Do you want to believe the dream and the illusion that you can just sit under some tree, visualize your business success, your material success- Add all the emotion and ""WANT"" to your desire (you DO know actually to NEVER approach ANYTHING in life from a position of "WANT" don't you?), and then wait for it to "Magically Materialize" in your life?

Or-

Do you want to learn from ALL of the business greats and GIANTS that have always held the TRUE SECRET near and dear to their hearts- Which is............

IT'S GOING TO TAKE A H*LL OF A LOT OF BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS (not a bad band actually- not GREAT, but pretty good... ;^) and you BETTER be prepared to work through the AGONY of pushing (or pulling!) yourself WAYYYYYY out of your comfort zone...

Ok I could keep writing but you get the point (I hope!! If not PM me and I'll rattle your cage a little more!!)

Enjoy!

Code:
https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/jnJDwKMW/file.html
08-05-2019, 01:34 AM
Looks like I'm late to the ball. Any chance of re-upping these?
Reps Always Appreciated
08-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Would also like a copy.
23.gif
09-06-2019, 09:51 AM
RE: FRANK KERN ULTRA-RARE PDF Where He Tells his REAL Life Story and How He Became the...
Yes, please reup.
09-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Wow thats awesome. Please reup
09-06-2019, 10:47 AM
Wow thats awesome. Please reup
10-06-2019, 07:37 PM
Any chance of reupping that?
01-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Bump for a reup.

TIA
76.gif

45.gif