63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-22-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: [FOLLOW ME] As I build a new BUSINESS from scratch, starting 11 June 2018
(07-01-2019 02:15 PM)tupac Wrote:  Hi guys

Thank you for your support and advices...

Just an update... completely forget about this one thread untill I looked for a post to share in another section.. and you guessed it... I halted the project because i got overwhelmed with life and I needed fast incomes fast...

I just got myself to blame, because the nomading minimalistic way of life I choose, doesn't really allow me extra money/time to put on a project... so to resume... I'm in a rat wheel... I need a monthly income to live... that simple.

Still, no excuses for me... I assume this failure...

The project is on hold only... will 100% get back to it after I stabilize my income.

I still believe it's an very lucrative project, because nobody is doing it yet, some did one part, some did another, but none did it the way i plan it... I'm 99% sure about this claim after searching and searching for weeks.

I'll keep you updated whenever i restart it.

Big thanks to two members of this forum who offered help doing the voice and other stuff, they will recognize themselves.... and sorry for not going through and i hope we can do stuff together in the future.

People, Stay positive.
Cheers

Thank you for sharing @tupac. I've started following your thread and it's a really good read of how a small idea has panned out over the course of two years. In your earlier post, you've mentioned a pricing strategy which I believe is very critical in how you brand yourself. Brands get built overtime and their value is therefore subjected to the same increment with time. So as you noted an example of a $7 dollar versus $97 dollar e-book, I happen to believe that a couple of sales of a $7 dollar e-book are better than zero sales of a $97 dollar e-book. But again, pricing strategies are always subjective and depend on the intended clients. That may also be why the funnel guys tend to keep their charges on the higher end.
Also, it's perfectly natural to let the side hustles hibernate for a while while we move in the real world. Looking forward to your future posts.

Regards,
E. Grayson
01-09-2021, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2021 03:42 AM by tupac.)
Hi all

The pricing strategy I was mentioning is the 3 offers 2 prices one (if I remember well).
Basically, if you put the second offer and the third one at the same price, while the third offers more... everyone buys the third.

Example:
Let's say you do a service X with 3 offers:
A $97, B $197, C $197
C has more options than B.
Most people will go to C and less to A and B.

Hope this helps.
Tupac

(04-22-2020 06:26 PM)grayson84 Wrote:  Thank you for sharing @tupac. I've started following your thread and it's a really good read of how a small idea has panned out over the course of two years. In your earlier post, you've mentioned a pricing strategy which I believe is very critical in how you brand yourself. Brands get built over time and their value is therefore subjected to the same increment with time. So as you noted an example of a $7 dollar versus $97 dollar e-book, I happen to believe that a couple of sales of a $7 dollar e-book are better than zero sales of a $97 dollar e-book. But again, pricing strategies are always subjective and depend on the intended clients. That may also be why the funnel guys tend to keep their charges on the higher end.
Also, it's perfectly natural to let the side hustles hibernate for a while while we move in the real world. Looking forward to your future posts.

Regards,
E. Grayson

NEWS NEWS!

For those wondering what happened since this JOURNEY, well another baby came to be:
[ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-MICR...00-already

And that baby changed to a big grown badass.

Cheers.
Tupac
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
05-15-2021, 11:14 PM
Did you ever get around to launching your own PLR on W+ or jvzoo?
05-17-2021, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2021 01:08 PM by tupac.)
(05-15-2021 11:14 PM)musafir Wrote:  Did you ever get around to launching your own PLR on W+ or jvzoo?

Hi there.
No, I didn't, and from this abandoned project another one was born and got bigger (launched already).
The $13 dollars one:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-MICR...00-already

And now, testing and doing this new tiny membership small one:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-MMS-...o-the-same

Cheers.
Tupac
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.

34.gif