12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-25-2021, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2021 02:59 AM by Theo1.)
FINALLY! Tonight ONCE AND FOR ALL You WILL Understand the LOA!!
To Quote the (Infamous SOMEONE??)

"And Now For Something Completely Different!!"

What is this Theo? 2006? WHY in the WORLD are you bringing up this OLD, TIRED Bromide about The LOA- AKA known as affectionately called the "Law of Attraction??"

Is this YET ANOTHER "Dr." Joe Vitale diatribe about how we can all sit under the "Bodhi Tree" (or is it a plant?), listen to "SGT. PEPPER," PREACH all Love and Harmony to every brother and sister on Planet Earth, and PRAY to the Gods of ease, comfort, and COMFORT ZONES, to maintain us in our current states for the rest of our lives without lifting a single finger again?

Do we REALLY believe that we are meant to be here to exist in some kind of "suspended animation" where we hit SOME level of achievement, and then that's it, time to kick up our heels, lay down comfortably in our hammock, and drink one "Moonshine Lemonade" after another, hour by hour, day by day, month by month? And how old are you anyway? 20? 30? 40? My gosh, unless you're 90, the thought of just chilling back every SINGLE day, lazily taking in the sights and sounds of, well, mere EXISTENCE without EXERTING ANY KIND OF EFFORT, WITHOUT experiencing ANY KIND of GROWTH, for weeks, months, YEARS at a time, well, that sounds like, complete, UTTER TORTURE to me!

I remember one of my greatest mentors Ron Legrand saying, and I agree with him, he said this in at least his late 50's, when he was working like a proverbial "HORSE" as an already-established MULTI-MILLIONAIRE- He said it very clearly- "I don't need any vacations- I don't care about vacations- Heck- "JUST SEND ME A POSTCARD-" I'm here to WORK-

Ok, I don't agree with this mentality entirely- There is a time to work and a time to rest- But...

Ok enough rambling- Read this here about the LOA, and you will realize EXACTLY what it takes to COMPLETELY put the "LOA" in your favor- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year- Don't believe me? Then don't open the file lol!

But if you DO open this highly sensitive and RARE file, you will see I've included, as I ALWAYS do, an EXTREMELY SECRET, SUPER-RARE- IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ""BONUS!!"" in there- If you don't agree, send me a message with as much profanity as you want- BUT I AM SURE I will get ZERO angry messages from this file-

But here is the thing- THIS is the ONLY BONUS of its kind that I have- I have no other files similar to the Bonus, and once you see it, you WILL want more- I KNOW it- BUT I stumbled upon this HIGHLY UNIQUE Pdf- Unfortunately "It's ALL I HAVE!"

But one of all the PDF's the collection contains is better than none, RIGHT?

SO unfortunately, NO amount of IM'ing, DM'ing, PM'ing, or MM'ing (Massive Messaging me) will be able to get you further issues from the "course"- This is ALL I have lol-

BUT- It may be ALL you NEED- So grab it now before it disappears into thin air faster than you can say Ben S@ttles Attorneys!

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gdejuf4ryr0io3g/LOA.zip/file
06-25-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: FINALLY! Tonight ONCE AND FOR ALL You WILL Understand the LOA!!
Thank you! It's great to see how they do the marketing for LOA! I am just skimming the book content and already see the value.
06-26-2021, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2021 01:36 PM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: FINALLY! Tonight ONCE AND FOR ALL You WILL Understand the LOA!!
Thanks for this share Theo1.
As always, you offer mind-expanding materials.

I read the entire Hutton book last night and did get some useful pointers from it.

My own personal impression to share=>
At the very least I must add that it reads like a high school term paper - very slow, written for something like the 8th grade reading level - and yes, I know that is actually a 'norm' - at least here in the US.

It actually reminded me very much of James Redfield's novel, 'The Celestine Prophecy', which was 99% lead-in and written at that same level.
The actual core concepts hidden within all of the Redfield's book's fluff literally fit into under 1 single page at the very end of it - where it also forms a cliffhanger to assure the future sales of his sequels.

I'll try to get into the other book tonight...

Thanks Again !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-26-2021, 03:58 PM
Thanks Theo1, thank you for sharing another great stuff.

Reps added
06-28-2021, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2021 11:28 AM by Theo1.)
Thank you everybody for all the great feedback and all of the amazing reps- I REALLY appreciate it!

I'm sure you can see by now that I'm a sort of "Indiana Jones" who's always on the lookout for that exotic, hidden, rare as hen's teeth or the Gold of Eldorado SECRET INFO that NOBODY else has access to (ok, maybe I'm KIND OF missing Harrison Ford's rugged good looks and rock solid jawline but... I COULD always go to Beverly Hills and have all of that installed from the best plastic surgeon in the city but I digress...)

Just thought for those of you on the fence and wondering if this truly awesome share from Theo is WORTH your time (and TRUST me and everyone else- YOU DON'T want to miss the bonus included!)

Here are just a few excerpts from the Intro to whet your appetite for success...

"You have no doubt heard of the Law of Attraction. Otherwise you wouldn't
have purchased this book. However, like most people, you are not likely
getting nearly as much out of the Law of Attraction as you thought you
could. Or as other people are claiming they are.
The good news is you are not alone. Most people are struggling with the
LOA, just like you. Many people have been promised the moon, and have
yet to receive even a glimpse of the stars.
By the time you finish reading this short guide, you will know more about
the LOA than even the most celebrated authors, teachers and gurus.
You will know why some people get rich and some people don't. You will
know what's required, and why many people aren't doing that.
You will know what the LOA is, and what it isn't. You will know precisely
why many will continue to spin their wheels, getting nowhere, while many
others continue to get rich, seemingly without effort...

This book is not a rehash of everything you've already heard a million
times. This book is not a summary of vague principles followed by conjured
up examples to skirt around the issue...

This book is based on sound science. This book will delve into why humans
think the way we do. Why and how wealth is created. Why and how money
is created. Why some people have money and some people don't. Why most
people that have money don't really understand completely how they got it.
You'll learn the truth about how to consistently build wealth and earn
money throughout your life. You'll understand the common roadblocks and
blind spots in the human mind that make miracles seem possible, and the
scientifically informed behaviors which will necessarily end in wealth
creation...

You will learn the difference between the childhood model of the world,
and the adult model of the world, and why this is the biggest reason for
failure as adults.
You will learn why our human instincts often get in the way of our success,
despite our best efforts.
You will learn the truth of self-sabotage, and how to keep it from
happening...

You'll learn the secrets of how deep and vast your subconscious mind really
is, and how to trust it to show you the way.
You'll learn what "being open to receive" really means, and why most
people misunderstand this crucial element of success.
You'll learn why paying attention to and studying those that are successful
may be the biggest mistake you can make...

And FINALLY-

This book covers many topics from many angles. You may need to read it
through several times. You might not agree with all of it. It may be easier
to stay poor and disagree with this, than accept the harsh truths within and
someday achieve your dreams.
But if you read this with an open mind, if you are willing to jettison false
beliefs, if you are willing to at least consider some of these ideas, something
wonderful will happen...

Ok 'Nuff said! Let's DIG IN and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Theo
25.gif
06-28-2021, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the share Theo.

I just finished reading this and Hutton has a different view than most on the LOA.

My view is a bit different from his, but I can see where he is coming from and why he may believe what he believes. And yet, my beliefs are different.

Much of what I believe comes for the new information coming our of neuroscience. How the 3 core parts of our brains (conscious, subconscious, and reticular activation system (RAS)) work. How having very clear goals about what you want and taking action towards those things bring awareness to your RAS and this then causes your subconscious to become more focus on the huge amount of input we receive every moment. Find the things that may help us along the path we want, and get it.

It is incredibly complex and yet so simple.

Thanks again for the share Theo. Thought provoking as always.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
06-28-2021, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2021 05:53 PM by berlinerin.)
For manifesting everything in your life

only listen good to Kurt Tepperwein`s new Videos at youtube, and DO it.

You can install English Subtitles on Youtube.
open video youtube
click subtitles
click settings button
go to auto translate
choose language

What you want - you have to cause!! You have to cause it first- Cause and Effect! Sowing and harvesting!

Only Imagination and Wish does NOT help!! After ordering, you have to pass the cash checkout and you do that by being grateful and joyful. Thankfull for the things you want and have not yet. But the REAL feeling of Thankfullness. Like a certainty. You pay with your GOLD of your Believe.

You can not manifest with your mind, only with your consciousness. You are not your body. You are not your mind. You HAVE a Mind and you HAVE a body. Your body is only a school uniform for a limited time. You are pure consciousness.

It is so easy! You will never read books about LOA or listen to others.
Because this is the only right way. You can see it in your own results.

I know, my english is not perfect, sorry.

Florence Scovel Shinn with her words and affirmations has also helped me much.

And this will help:

Listen to Kurt Tepperweins Videos, this and others - with installing english SUBTITLES:

and there are more good videos from Kurt Tepperwein.

Happydance

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI

32.gif