85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2013, 12:37 PM
FINALLY... I'VE GOT $15,000
Thanx for all bbhf members especially for all members that have great share. i got $15,000 / year from my SEO Client. I read everything about SEO, i watch everything about SEO tuts, i spend hundreds even thousands hours to this level. english is not my mother language, even i can't speak english.. Google translator is my friend every day. My internet service provider in my country is very poor, my internet speed is just up to 1mb. But, i never give up ma frend... just learn..

decide,learn and do.. as gladwell said i the outliers.

This is just beginning, and i'm lucky, i got "a big" fish.

And now, i've got the result... no pain no gain...

Man Jadda Wajada...

once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL... GOD BLESS YOU ALL and i love you all...
see you at the top
06-03-2013, 09:01 AM
RE:
Congratulations on your journey!! It's great that you never gave up despite all the obstacles, persistence is truly the key to success

Just curious, do you SEO your own websites selling services / affiliate products or do you charge other people to do their SEO for them?

Keep going until you become a millionaire, and never have to worry about working offline again!
06-04-2013, 08:36 PM
RE:
Well done buddy.
06-04-2013, 11:30 PM
RE:
congrats ivoy.... Wink

with poor internet speed you can get that much...Alhamdulillah...

poor internet speed...hmmm...i think it's Indonesia...

one more time, congrats Cool
06-05-2013, 06:01 AM
RE:
congrats machallah!! are you from algeria?? :)
87.gif
06-05-2013, 10:32 AM
RE:
Man Jadda Wajada...Congratulations on your journey!!
06-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE:
well done ivoy98! great to hear success stories.
06-05-2013, 09:01 PM
RE:
sounds good congrats buddy !!!
06-05-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Your Success!
Way to Go! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!
06-06-2013, 07:33 AM
RE:
for members : uwave and for all.Thank you for the congratulations from you all. I am from Indonesia, I'm sorry if my english is very bad, because I use the google translator. I started to learn SEO since 2012. Learn all about SEO, onpage and offpage, link building, try all the required software, trial and error. But now, I only use longtail pro from Taur for keywords research and seo power suite from blackninjx to analyze web site. I do not use other software to build backlinks, although there is senuke XCR, and I almost download all the tutorials about senuke, but ultimately it's just for learning only. Each time learning about SEO, I always find something new, and it enriches my knowledge about SEO, and so I can tell which ways the most effective and fast to dominate the first page of google, especially for my country. I tell my friends on facebook that I now have SEO, I explain to them what SEO is, slowly but surely began to have a friend who asked for help to their blogs and web sites on the first page of google. It's just a process, and finally there are companies that are interested in using my SEO skills, testing me and interview me. And one more thing, I also use a lead finder software to find potential customers. I wish you all success as well. All sources in bbhf. just download, read and do. As the saying goes, patience and persistence will be win in the end. Thanx for all..
12.gif
see you at the top

78.gif